It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most biggest snake ever caught and killed, 60ft... THE REAL KING OF THE JUNGLE .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/849c960be1fc.jpg[/atsimg]

Why do we always kill creatures that we are afraid of ... ?

this snake was probably 50 yrs old maybe more
at least 50-60 feets long .
it could catch and kill any animals

The snakes in anaconda (the movie) were small compare to this wonderfull beast
im sure it was pretty easy killing this poor creature with his CAT

heres the rest of the story

A friend from China and this picture was sent to her and she passed it over to me. The excavator operator was clearing an area for development when she dug up this reticulated python. It was burrowed under a thick forest floor. The snake's size scared the lady so bad, she died of a heart attack. After failing to report in at the end of her shift, the supervisor went to check on her, suspecting she equipment failure and found her dead. The snake, killed by the excavator was nearby. To show the size of the snake, he set up the picture while waiting for help for the lady.

Huge Snake
edit on 4/15/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/15/2011 by Ben81 because: trouble with the link ... sorry cant embed it .. i tried 10 times lol

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't think its 50/60ft long, Maybe 20...To be 50ft long that bucket would have to be over 10ft wide.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That is one big snake! Going by the story, it looks like the snake was killed(or badly injured) by the excavator while digging the forest floor. Probably not done on purpose, but imagine the shock of seeing that coming out of the ground!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

We kill it because how else can we be seen with a trophy.

Amazing we honor human freaks in height or intelligence (who usually die anyway due to it being an abnormality) but we kill these creatures just for glory.

ugh

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Link isn't working for me. Can you try and fix it?
Warnings make me much more anxious.
I would like to read more to the story. What I conclude from the part you have posted, it is possible that it was not killed purposely. It says the snake was killed and nearby when the boss got there.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

its already on youtube lol
mute for the music

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Your link doesn't work and the claw of the CAT is actually much closer to the camera than you realize, so the snake's size looks like an optical illusion. Look how big the claw is compared to the rest of the machine, its really close up to the camera. The snake is huge but its more like 20-30ft.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
it looks like its got something in its belly up by the bucket. unless thats just from bunching up from being lifted. thats one big ass snake so imagine whats in there making that bulge!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
An actual link would be much more useful than a video of the original pic zoomed in.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
I don't think its 50/60ft long, Maybe 20...To be 50ft long that bucket would have to be over 10ft wide.

My eyes didnt deceive me

in the youtube vid .. its saying 60feet
my first number was 50feet .. if you think the woman beside his apx 5 feet
you can apx measure the beast by yourself

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Its a snake living in the jungle. I dont see why it couldnt get that big. It wouldnt be the first story of one that big.....It shows you how much we dont know about the world

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I do not however believe the caption saying the lady in the machine died from a heart attack and the pic was taken while waiting for help......that seems stupid

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That was one BIG snake, ehh it is sad that such a grand and magnificent (yea I like snakes , and I think that just because people are afraid of them does not mean we should be killing every one we see
) creature had to be killed
I wonder how many more big snakes are out there just hiding

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
that thing could eat a man easy!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by Ben81

Your link doesn't work and the claw of the CAT is actually much closer to the camera than you realize, so the snake's size looks like an optical illusion. Look how big the claw is compared to the rest of the machine, its really close up to the camera. The snake is huge but its more like 20-30ft.

sorry about the link
i tried many attempt to embed it .. didnt work

for the size of the CAT
how much high can you lift the arm of this machine in the air ?? apx 25 feet
double the amount and you got apx the snake size

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
People move in on their territory and
think kill, kill, kill. I have a fear of snakes
but respect for all living creatures. Stop
clearning the jungles and forest and
give the animals a place to live for
crying out loud.

A big guy indeed!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Was thinking the same.
Proportions are wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

But if you take the size of the man standing next to the cab as being 6ft, then clearly the width of the bucket is at the most 6ft wide (Although i believe it to be about 3-4ft wide) So how many bucket widths (6ft) does it take to measure the snake.....Around 4 i'm guessing, So that's only 24ft....Which is a big snake, but only half the size of a 50ft one.
edit on 15-4-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by Ben81

But if you take the size of the man standing next to the cab as being 6ft, then clearly the width of the bucket is at the most 6ft wide (Although i believe it to be about 3-4ft wide) So how many bucket widths (6ft) does it take to measure the snake.....Around 4 i'm guessing, So that's only 24ft....Which is a big snake, but only half the size of a 50ft one.
edit on 15-4-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

well .. until this snake is measured with exactitude by local autorities
we will have to try the guess game
at least we have this CAT to compare

i can put 5 times the size of the operator and lady size (5 feet each)

5*5 = 25
double that amount and you got apx the size of the snake

50 feets .. my first estimated number

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

There is a thread about this...prolly a year or so old..

If I remember correctly its a perspective and angle thing...much like the camel spider/crab pics the military guys are holding..

In the other thread ..if I can find it, a member knew the exact model # of the excavator...and bucket size/specs..and in the end it was like a 22' snake...but I'm getting old and my search abilities suck..gonna go look now...

ETA::: I found it but the links in his thread no longer work sorry....glad you got it back up and out here again ty star....
edit on 15-4-2011 by Doc Holiday because: add link.....damn OCD and blank boxs

forgot linky www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Doc Holiday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join