It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the crystal skulls??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
anyone know about the legend of the crystal skulls

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you use the search function you will find the requested information. Here are several threads I found, I hope this helps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
In one of Shirley McClains books (cant recall WICH one) she claims to have actually SEEN one.....she traveled 'somewhere'
and aranged a viewing?
So I guess they are not a ledgend, but real. I have seen pics of them myself.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Highfather what do you know about the crystal skulls, provide your own opinion and(or) links. Dont start a thread with a simple question. btw you wont generate a lot of points, wich i think is you ulterior motive here, with that question. And if i am wrong then my apologies, but your 'nazi base in antarctica' is the exact same way: simple question asking others what they know about it.peace

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I once heard somewhere that these crystal skulls provide clues to the destiny of mankind. Can anyone confirm this?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Discussed elsewhere, folks... in great and gory detail. Check one of the links that KingLizard provided there.

Since it's a frequently discussed topic, I'm closing this thread and inviting you instead to read and comment on the other ones, okay? That way we don't all spend the bulk of the first two pages reciting the Same Old Stuff.

new topics

top topics

join