It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jtaylor781

I love your light and airy approach to this "scam" company. I have never felt the need to even get into a web site like this. (Now , I would have been light years ahead if I'd just done it in 2008 say June '08---read these posts). I read one other review. YES, dear lord I got the PHONE BOOK, guppie that I am, (it looked like a N.Y. directory!). Thing is I lost the Credit card the very night of the order and had to cancel the card. I did not save the billing address.I wanted to do that so I could make the payment on another card. They sent (3 weeks later an hugh package. (They had to know by then the card had been cancelled). No billing invoice and no return address, so it was impossiable to send the 15 pound manuscript back.Finally after 2 months of staring at the Junk info I tossed it. I had neither the time or desire to wde through the mass of info that was written to sell to dreamers like me. The next week they did bill me and the note was ---give us your "other card so we can bill you. To late to mail anything back and planned that way I'm sure. i waited this out. (I have never not paid on a legitimate debt.) At this point I'm not only sad for the millions of others like me who believe anchient manuscripts are floating around and by the way, can be carried with you, I know I have stepped into "planet stupid" on my part. A month later I get a message saying my account is overdue and I can no longer be a part of their lovely secret society.( Do I really care???). Do I even want to talk to these people? I would waste valuable time and energy trying to fight this. They are rich. The secret is robbing from those who are sooooo very knieve. (ME). Now a collection agency is involved. Will I pay, I already have but it is a lesson well learned and if I can warn anyone else here is where I've chosen to post a note. What a rip and expensive lesson.Would't you love to be a teche too??? Warning Will Robinson---don't go there! May the very best of 2009 come your way and stay healthy and happy. Blessings to you all.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It's not a book of spells it's a book of trash. It is garbbled, complicated and has NOTHING to do with the buyer. If you have tme to read a phone book size, BOOK. not manuscript (you have way too much free time). It is chock full of right brain, left brain, info. They also give you good advice like lay your clothes out before work at night ---OH GEE Beaver, really???
Also, prayer and meditation are of little value. Well, had I prayed and meditated a little longer I would not feel as stupid as Eve in the garden of eden. The snake did not die in Eden. No, he is alive and well and walking around with a rolled up Nove Tech phone book ready to sell to you for $139.95. if you don't pay he just takes you to court, gets your car, your house and forgoes your 1st born hoping they have knieve genes that will buy into his secret society also---so, please spread the word. These people don't want to help anyone but themselves to your $$$.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by distressedfaery

I actually did accept the invitation and bought the literature, and that was several years ago. Funny thing, the wild claims as I have learned, do work but only if you really apply what their literature talks about. No miracle here, but with some hard work It really does work. It isn't free, but I feel worth the investment in several books.

Mike G

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Unbelievable, some lame company would try and take advantage of peopel w/ this crap about a "secret society" especially during these trying times

Thank God for the Internet!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! for all your post.
What I don't understand is, if this is SUCH a Secret Society, then why is Customer Service Available. By the way I returned my Letter, past the due date and also called customer service about this soul-called $139.95.
The last time I checked, if I'm special then why pay, GOD'S Gifts are FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
They need to be ashamed of themselves, but I guess not, if you fool enough to go for it! LOLLLLLLLLL

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I too received the letter and the 56 page report that I had 1 week to respond to ? that cost $139 but everyone else for free -- I too , was a chosen one that had to pay what others did not pay for ?

I tried faxing in my first response (or could send by letter) and Spanish speaking Mexicans answered ( missed spoken Spanish) and then the fax stopped 3 times before finishing ;so I gave up and sent back the letter.

I received my 56 page report and waited for 3 good things that never happened (not one as far as I can tell?)
the 56 page report had a story that promised the 10 second answer to all that I had problems with: but never gave it?

I then called the number because I had until "yesterday" to respond? with $139 or I would be too far into my cycle. I was told that is okay to go ahead and send in the money, because it was now "not to lat"e? (Christmas rush was understood but these all knowing people did not figure it out?) I talked to a guy who was "new" (business was booming for the "few" chosen) and he said that a "lot" (of the few chosen) people were calling . I was told I was one of the privileged few so why are so many people calling in that they had to hire more people?

By the way the stories talked about hitting rock bottom. I had been injured in an accident ;very unexpected since no one was in front of or behind me within 5 car lengths (came from another lane) I waited to follow up on seeking medical help (too trust worthy of people who should know better) because the guy that hit me "insurance agent" convinced me it was normal to feel like hell after being hit twice (how would I know?) and I would be okay (big lie) ; and the letter had arrived (what timing!) . when I finally looked for medical help; i t was very serious. I am better now but the scam almost convinced me that all was well since I read the 5 stories and believed that the secret was absorbed ( I am a quick study) by the way the one story tat was going to tell you the secret never did? these stories went out (it looks like 2 years now) and they must had had enough time to put the secret in the story that promises to reveal it but chose not to do so? any way I wished it were true but do not see that it is possible and agree with you!
truly best wishes!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by distressedfaery

I got the letter also rofl. From the first few paragraphs I knew it was a scam/too good to be true thing. If there is such a book that was written 2300 years ago, I'm sure you could find it somewhere.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by element 39

Good morning,Barbie Diamond. I sincerely wish you the happiest of days and do note that I think of the society very often. If I may, I wish to pass word to you and to others of a very bright and talented woman... her name "IS" Terri Ann Murdock. The things that you should know about her are of quality, maturity, and kindheartedness. She is bright, she IS one of us, and she had protected and secured the honorable name of NEO-TECH and all parties involved. She is a woman that relies on truth, and see's that with the illuminatti, and with what I had brought to her in secret. She IS a woman that had dedicated every last minute of her own personal time and attention to the needs of person such as the garage entrepeurer. Another thing, IS, she is diverse, she IS Able to speak easily amongst the crowd, and to give the most approprite advice to health and good living, and mental strength. I had eye witnessed this myself. You would be proud to know her, yet her name hasn't been known until this day with all of you my most trusted Society. I have her calling shots on today and tomorrow for the purposes of gaining her privledge, for she does have enough to listen to. Give her the time of day and listen to her. Honor her and respect her as I had of all of you without regard. We are our strength, and I give my oath to all of you. There is a difference here, that no one can disprove. The illuminatti had found me, I didn't find them, and my services even before I knew of them or anything about their topics or subjects there was a little bit of a lot of everyone that deeply carred about my writings. I was unprovoked by circumstance or material. Everyone knows that. I wasn't told how to think, I reacted on my own all of the time, life long, and believed in truth, honesty and a way of life supportive to everyone's needs. It it compells me beyond reason the most talented and mentally strong had approached me in ways of communication that never once had ever been developed. The illuminatti and those of the inner circle are powerful, I know that, I realize that, yet what got them there is being bright, and being able to think, and being productive, and always beliving that there is a tomorrow worth living for for the entire Earth. I honor, support, and give the greatest thanks on Earth to at least one person at this time that recognized I am a great human being. I never heard such words since my Mother had passed away, you would of loved her, she had a heart of gold and an imagination that delivered substance to creativity. I owe my utmost respects to Doctor Frank R. Wallace and Mr Mark Hailton, and I share in their respects.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Colonel, Sir,

Please do not include USAF in your signature block. These writings of yours do not relect the opinions of all Air Force personnel. I realize that you may be proud of the branch of service that you associate with, but I think it best to not include it in this type of forum.

Very Respectfully,

Best Unknown

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I too was almost suckered in to this so called Nouveau Society. My life has changed pretty drastically in the past year and I almost fell for this rubbish. I did recieve the first free pamphlet and there were two stories I found interesting. One was the "Myserious Manuscript". In the previous story, the guy mentioned to Jennifer that only a select few (which is what the letter told me) will be chosen and it has to be the right time. Now, the myserious manuscript deals with a man finding this manuscript under a bench. No letter. No information given to submit this story even if you wanted. No, he just found this book that began to change his life. He didn't even have to pay. Now, with the information provided above, how would the secret society even get this story if this book was found, not bought with the inromation sent. Doesn't make sense. In the first story, one lady mentions she has to remain annonymous, but ends the story with a name, I know it's fake but another story signed it as annonymous. The other story that started making me question this whole scheme was the "Ten-Second Miracle". Again, it appears the secret society just sent this guy a book in prison. Are you kidding me? The secret society just found this guy in prison and sent him a book? Why didn't he have to pay the $139.95 like everyone else. He also talks about how you can lose it. Lose what. How can you actually lose something you never obtained in the first place other than not thinking about the society or any garbage you got from the book. I am sure this book can brainwash some to think that good things are happening because of the book. I bought a good luck charm once and better things started happening. It's all psychological. Anyway, he sat in his chair for 10 seconds and had it again. Again, I wish I knew what he had. So, anyone who is not sure about this so called society, I hope you found this website. I am proof that when times are tough, you start to resort to anything. If it wasn't for this site, I discovered doing searches, I would have been another victim to this so called Nouveau Society. I didn't even know it was called that until I really started reading people's testimonies. It's just called the Secret Society. For anyone that really would like to read the book, I did find someone selling this book for $45. Much cheaper than the so called $240 unit price before discount. Again, this site saved me big time, so I thought I would add a new spin going a little more in depth on the minor mistakes this society made. Have to admit, the stories are pretty interesting in a fun kind of way.

Carl
North Carolina

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The Secret Society's Insider Secrets (1200-Pages) is confirmed to be a SCAM. Sending a letter of membership into this "Secret Society" unable to reveal names. Later, five stories will be sent to you, with hopes that you will send in $139.95 before Friday. DON'T DO IT. They win and you lose 140 bucks! I have belief that they are getting leads from people interested in business propositions on the internet.
BUSTED> SCUM ALERT!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Dr Frank R Wallace real name Wallace Ward author of Neo-Tech/Zonpower
pretended to NOT pay his taxes. WHY? Wallace vastly overpaid his taxes and took the official tax payment receipts into court yet was not allowed to produce them as evidence? His plan of pretense tax evasion he used to successfully introduce the "Honesty Oath" into the American Legal System to replace the "Dishonest" outdated and easily manipulated "Truth Oath". Through the "Honesty Oath" Dr Frank R Wallace - TWO decades before it happened - foresaw WORLD ECONOMIC COLLAPSE he knew that NEO-TECH ONE DAY MUST SOON BE USED TO SMASH WORLDWIDE DISHONEST EG BANKERS/POLITICIANS WHO DRAIN THE PUBLIC BY HIDING BEHIND THEIR 2000 YEAR OLD "DISHONEST TRUTH OATH" USING IT TO PASS "DISHONEST LAWS" WHICH THEY USE TO DRAIN AND STRANGLE THE LIFE OUT OF "HONEST HARD WORKING" MEN AND WOMEN...

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A DISHONEST CULT TO YOU???

The Honesty Oath

On March 29, 1990, Ward was indicted on three counts of tax evasion under 26 U.S.C. § 7201 and three counts of willful failure to timely file Federal income tax returns or pay taxes under 26 U.S.C. § 7203.

At his trial, Ward filed a “Motion to Challenge the Oath.” He proposed an alternative oath written by him, to be used before testifying. His alternative oath was to be worded as follows: “Do you affirm to speak with fully integrated Honesty, only with fully integrated Honesty and nothing but fully integrated Honesty?” The court denied Ward’s request, stating that the standard oath “which has been administered in courts of law throughout the United States [ . . . ] should not be required to give way to the defendant’s idiosyncratic distinctions between truth and honesty.” The court would not allow Ward to testify in his defense unless he took the standard oath.[10]

Ward made an opening statement at the trial, and cross-examined government witnesses. He also offered a compromise whereby he would take both the standard oath and his own oath, and the court denied that request. Ward presented no witnesses on his own behalf, and did not testify himself. He was convicted on all charges.

The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit reversed Ward’s conviction, stating that his belief was apparently sincere, and that his sincere belief was protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals quoted from the Fourth Circuit opinion in the case of United States v. Looper[11] to the effect that “[a]ll the common law requires is a form or statement which impresses upon the mind and conscience of a witness the necessity for telling the truth. Thus, defendant’s privilege to testify may not be denied him solely because he would not accede to a form of oath or affirmation not required by the common law”.[12]

Ward was allowed to use his own oath in a re-trial. At the re-trial, on December 2, 1993, Ward was convicted in connection with tax evasion on combined personal income of over $438,000 for years 1983, 1984, and 1985, and combined income of over $614,000 for his company (I&O Publishing) for those years, and he was sent to prison. Ward’s challenges to the imposition of civil tax fraud penalties were rejected.[13]

DR FRANK R WALLACE IS A HERO! NOT A VILLAIN!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mommadee

Alan Grant Interview: Famous Comic Book Writer & Zon

"Holy Penis Collapsor Batman! DC Publishes The First Zonpower Comic Book!?!?!"

Interview By UCI Club President & Zon
Gary S. (Super-Inflated Gravity Unit) Kraft

Well that’s it comic fans! Alan Grant, famed comic book writer of such hits as Batman, Judge Dredd, Lobo and countless others has gone Neo-Tech and is currently planting the seeds for his comic publishing empire which will incorporate Neo-Tech business concepts.

web.archive.org...://gocomics.com/alangrant.htm

NEO-TECH IS A SCAM???

WANNA TRY TELLING DC COMICS THAT???

THE "FULLY INTEGRATED HONESTY" OF NEO-TECH IS REAL! AND ITS HERE! UNLIKE PRETEND SUPER HEROES NEOTECH HEROS ARE REAL AND WILL ONE DAY OVERTURN ALL WORLDWIDE DISHONESTY FOR REAL!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Morning all,
This letter is appearing in Australia as well. Its been here for several years. Thank God for the internet as it saves many of us lots of money just by checking these low lives out.

I can tell you all how to get rich quick - win the lottery. Once I have worked out how you do that other than by pure luck I'll tell you all.

Best wishes,
David

20/02/2009

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I received a letter today from this society or as the called it in the letter "Assoication". One thing they were right about is that I do have a gift. A gift to sniff out a scam when I see one. If you want to search more about this so called "Society of Secrets" go to www.neo-tech.com. There you will see some chesey guy named Mark Hamiltion talking about creation, blah, blah, blah. Believe me he looks like a con artist.

Diana

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Got a letter today from the old and seemingly everlasting SCAM!
Novatech!!!
Novatech was nowhere on the letter, but it was the usual....
I'm so special, I've been selected to join a secret society,
time is of importance since it has to be post marked by Feb.27,2009
If I check the box they will send me FREE of charge all the secrets possessed by the stars. I'll become rich and irrisistable.
The letter was exhausting it read on for 8 pages. Stressing the word FREE time and time again.
It was signed by a man named John.
hmmm......he says I see him on tv every night.
Well, I checked the box and sent it in. If I get all the secrets for free, theres no need to keep in touch.
Lets see whats up with the new scam.
I would like to note I purchased the instyler off an infomercial that saturday. I'm wondering how they get your info. could this be how they hand picked me? she also tried to sell me a bunch of crap that had nothiing to do with me purchasing an instyler. She even tried to sell me magazines.
Folks be careful if you order on tv
Looks like this could be the culprit.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join