It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
In Memory Of A Fallen Warrior

Originally posted by jonke05
"ColLemke". I must take exception with your postings...not from research, but from PERSONAL experience. You see, I too was an officer...I too have received advanced degrees (Masters and Ph.D.)...and I do not recall getting that special "promotion" as a result of successful completion of either!

Alas, Col. Lemke was shot down over ATS on August 16, 2004 -- over a year ago -- and remains missing.

I fear the worst.

Though he may no longer be among the living, he left behind an impressive service record, which consists of a spirited campaign of twelve posts, all regarding the NovaTech Society.

Undaunted by facts, unchallenged by the need to actually be awarded a commission by the U.S. Air Force, unable to successfully complete his mission through no fault of his own, he will forever live on our hearts as a reminder of what one member can accomplish in the span of a mere nineteen days on ATS.

Now he is gone, but he will never be forgotten.

Or as we used to say in the Navy, he's "still on patroll".

Sad indeed, and now we may never find out if he has become a Casanova. I am sure if we contacted the Air Force he would receive a missing man formation his commission notwithstanding. A virtual man among men...

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Alas, Col. Lemke was shot down over ATS on August 16, 2004 -- over a year ago -- and remains missing.

Yes, and I believe that you and I were manning that SAM battery on that fateful night...

Triple "A" monkeys, not just for clear skies anymore...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

In Memory Of A Fallen Warrior

I fear the worst.

Though he may no longer be among the living, he left behind an impressive service record, which consists of a spirited campaign of twelve posts, all regarding the NovaTech Society.

Undaunted by facts, unchallenged by the need to actually be awarded a commission by the U.S. Air Force, unable to successfully complete his mission through no fault of his own, he will forever live on our hearts as a reminder of what one member can accomplish in the span of a mere nineteen days on ATS.

Now he is gone, but he will never be forgotten.

Or as we used to say in the Navy, he's "still on patroll".

Majic - Thanks for the update...2004...hmmm...what can I say; im an Aggie.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
While the search for ColLemke continues, I wish to inform everyone that "we"^H^H^H^Hwe at Neo-TeX are currently soliciting foreign language translations of Pax Neo-TeX!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I realized that on my previous post, I mistakenly alluded that the "Protocols" (of the Learned Elders of Zion) were "also known as" The Priory Of Sion." How fallable of me!

These are two separate entities. My apologies to the Priory, who, if they exist, are supposedly a secret society dedicated to whatever their secret goals/plans are.

Well, I've miraculously time traveled back into "Cycle 2" territory several more times! The NT literature was certainly the same, with the same 'ol "hooks" and promises, but under a different pseudonym. The fact that they somehow "know" (through Cassandra's Secret maybe??) when people are in that "Cycle 2 window" seems a little faulty to me given the multitudinous mailings that I've received from these folks since the early 90's.

But you know, this is after all, "INTEGRATED HONESTY!!!" How dare any of us common folk question or have the audacity to deliver ad hominum rants and vilifying emotionalisms against those forming their new NT/Illuminati Societies?

I mean, after all, Barbie Diamond has regurgitated for us several times that they are really working to free the common man from the politicos and their business quislings, and all other religions and beliefs that trap man in this so-called anti-civilization.

"vincit omnia veritas!"

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wow, was all set to mail in my invite, but after an hour and half of reading the threads, i realized everyone's special here!! So, who's up for starting our own secret society? I want to call it "search for Col. Lemke society" any other suggestions? cause I bet you he's the mysterious man in the letter. But seriously guys and gals, thanks for the informative thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hello All, I just found this site and I have to tell you I love it. Many thanks to Majic and Mirthful Me for brightening my evening. Keep it coming. Quite literally the best postings I have ever come across.
Has anyone found the Colonel yet?

[edit on 10-11-2005 by jibblet]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think the "Col" was hoist by his own petard. Or, as the Scientologists say, he caught a "foot bullet".

The reason I bring up Scientology is that Noveau-Tech and all it's associations are CURIOUSLY SIMILAR to Scientology in their approach and business workings. And in it's assignation of "agents" on a "mission" (we call them "trolls" and "shills") who systematically babysit message boards like this to either bait their "enemies" or "honestly discuss" the virtues of their "tech". In Scientology, it is S.O.P. to lie if that will gain you converts and to attack anybody that even QUESTIONS your agenda. So, I have seen them posing as alien abductees, Buddhist Bodhis, and now~ AF Officers.

And here we have the "Col" fearlessly (and without adequate ammuniton) diving into this thread to backhandedly promote Noveau Tech with a flak barrage of forked-tongue pseudo-Christian blather, imploring us to keep an open mind and setting himself up as an example by telling us that he has acquired the Noveau Tech drivel himself. He pumps up a military connection and knowledge of secret societies with the clear intent to lend creedence to Noveau Tech's fringe paranoia about Secret Societies, even BEFORE he has read the tracts. Feh. I myself throw my background into the mix when I am discussing such things, but my motives are obviously different. My own dubious distinctions do qualify me to spot the bogies. IMO this Bird Col. and Noveau Tech BOTH don't fly...

What makes me think he is a Scientologist?

I originally came here to learn more about this Novatech Society "BS?" and am now just trying to get to know you frequent users of ATS. My hobbies that relate to this site are ghost hunting and UFO's; and more specifically the minipulation of time, space, matter, and the correlation of all three.

Notice the Col. promotes the concept of "minipulation" (sic) of Time Space and Matter. All he left out of the Scientology Doctrine is the word "Energy" which would have spelled MEST. But when they use their own cult speak, people can easily spot them. And it was hard enough for the birdbrain, erm... I mean BIRD COL. to use proper grammer and spelling let alone watch out that his cult slip wasn't showing. Not to mention that not only did the Bird Col. sign onto this mission, but several others also tried to control the direction of this thread by joining at once. I wonder if they all had the same IP addy's??? They all had the same atrocious grammer and spelling.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and lays an egg like a duck~ yadda yadda.

Anyhoo... I smell a Scientology "Conspiracy".

How are Noveau Tech and Scientology connected?

Re: Noveau Tech

members.tripod.com...

What these people are doing, basically, is using Objectivism as a launching pad for their own theory of self-improvement via "collapse of personal mysticism". Where they veer way off-course into their own variant of mysticism is through their baseless assertions about

Civilization of the Universe

Extraterrestrial "Zons"

Thinkons (particles of consciousness)

Universal Computer (alien Internet)

As you and I both know, arbitrary assertions are readily dismissable in the Objectivist epistemology. Why these folks have to pervert Objectivism into a bunch of mumbo-jumbo is beyond me, but here's their publicly stated reasoning:

The founder of the Neo-Tech company, Wallace Ward (aka Frank Wallace), started with the benevolent intention of "collapsing mysticism worldwide". There's job security for sure. Anyway, his first publication, The Neo-Tech Reference Encyclopedia, took an Objectivist look at 100 or so books and offered a thumbnail review of them. It also supplied a set of 144 "primary concepts" that were basically Objectivist treatments of various everyday situations from romantic relationships to church attendance. This publication was commercially unsuccessful, so Wallace had to regroup and start again.

While all this was happening, Wallace was also pursuing the development of life-extension technology. He was storing hard currency in a safe in the floor for start-up of an overseas research company that would be free of FDA regulations. Apparently, he was not paying taxes on this money, and his ex-girlfriend turned him in to the IRS. He spent a few years in federal prison. While there in 1986, he pounded out The Neo-Tech Discovery, a book that condensed the original Neo-Tech manuscript into "114 Advantages". This book was published by his family under the newly reorganized Neo-Tech Publishing (NTP) company and became a commercial success.

Since that time, many other books have poured from that company. The most notable one is The Neo-Tech System, which explains how to set up a publishing company similar to NTP. The interesting thing about their approach is the use of 100% accountability. There are no "employees", only a set of interdependent contractors, each of whom is responsible for his own bottom line.

With the arrival of the Internet, NTP has opted to publish some of their books on the Web and make money marketing other materials. One is Kevin Trudeau's Mega Memory system. Trudeau and Ward met each other in prison. Ward was in jail for tax evasion, Trudeau for credit card fraud. Trudeau has been heavily involved in Scientology in the past, and now he's a Neo-Tech advocate. This could have several interpretations, so I'll just leave it at that.

You can now read The Neo-Tech Discovery in its entirety on the web at www.neo-tech.com... This book is really the "hook" to get people started. The actual attitudes offered in this particular work are largely in line with Objectivism. It's only later that the mumbo-jumbo is introduced.

Why did Wallace do this? Somewhere among the literature, he points out that he needed to make Neo-Tech larger-than-life in order to persuade people to his point of view. He claims that the concepts of "Civilization of the Universe", etc. are merely "metaphors" for the evolution of man into the ultimate being--one who controls existence through his conscious effort and productivity. However, a candid survey of the writings tells a different story, namely, the treatment of these concepts as already having concrete referents. This is dishonest concept-formation, which is ironic since Neo-Tech is supposed to mean "fully integrated honesty".

Now go to the badbusinessbureau and pull up the complaints:

www.ripoffreport.com...

Notice that it is dawning on folks who posting on the above site that the purchase of a book "Natural Cures" by Kevin Trudeau was the "foot in the door" for their name being included amongst the "chosen few" who received "personal" correspondence regarding their great untapped potential from Noveau Tech. Which, like the come-on for Scientology, plays on vanity and greed minus the altruism. And Kevin Trudeau? What kind of parasite is worse than one which capitalizes on the frailty and illness of others?

Oh... could it be....

SCIENTOLOGY?????

www.raullopez.org...

Raul Lopez was a young man who got in a devestating accident, which caused impaired cognitive function. In other words, he was a sitting duck for a scam. And Scientologists promised to restore his mental functions, if only he paid the big bucks for their "tech".

What's it all about? Improving the human race?

Nope.

It's about MONEY.

Trudeau sells a concept of health to sick people, and he always holds out the carrot that they need to spend more money to get the real secret. After you go through several levels of this, you either catch on or die.

Scientology promises mastery over MEST, and that in the end that you shall be a god unto yourself. Satanism does that for FREE. However, in Scientology, you need to keep spending money on their Tech in order to make progress. You never find out that it is completely useless until you acheive the highest levels and STILL cannot make that ashtray levitate or your girlfriend swallow.

Primerica, Quixtar, the Hunger Project, Werner Earhardt...

It's about MONEY.

Making YOUR money transsubstantiate itself into THEIR Bank Accounts.

Oh well...

Anyhow, I think it is too bad the "Col" is MIA. You know what they say:

"When you are out of Scientologists, you are out of quality targets"

Love,

Os

DOH!!! This is my second edit, and I hope the colour format works this time!!! It looks PERFECT on the preview!!

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Os Wilkes]

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Os Wilkes]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Should anyone be interested on some of the specifics about the company and the 'founder' Dr. Frank R. Wallace who supposedly translated an ancient book into English, check out the following site:

legalminds.lp.findlaw.com...

This should dispel any ideas that this really is a legitimate offer that does what it claims. I'm actually surprised that they've not had any suits against them (that I could find) for false advertising. Anyway, this little piece of research was quite illuminating.

What sparked my curiosity and made me do some serious investigating is that they first contacted me back in 1984.....the letter and such hadn't changed much, so I sent again for the 'free' orientation booklet (curiousity got me). Hmmm, it had changed a good bit, but there were a couple of other names in there that I recognized from the 'Seminar Game' of getting people to part with money they didn't have to spend, ie Eric Savage and Mark Hamilton. I'd seen one or both of those names attached to various travelling seminar groups, so I decided to do some serious research.

Hope some of you find the information useful.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
www.novatechsociety.org...

This would appear to be their website. Pretty funny really.. after reading this thread over the weekend I received today you guessed it an invitation from this place. It totals out at 7 pages in length. I am going to scan it in tonight and post the actual letter in the next few days.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok this topic is drying up and I wouldn't mind being the last to wet it up a little before it dehydrates into the mist that is the life cycle itself.

First off I'd like to repeat; I would appreciate it if someone would toss that title in my direction because I like to review titles and authors online or at my local Borders or Barnes and Noble bookstores before deciding to or not to buy.

No one seemed to actually comment on the book. It would have been helpful, then again I only read the first four pages. May have missed it.

Secondly; Hasn't anyone noticed the distinct numerology mixed up in the pamplets?! Come on people its riddled with codes. Dots before certain letters, the number thirteen cropping up a good few times. break down the numbers and add them up.

Anyway. I'm not about to go any further and I've probably missed my stage anyway. If anyone got the book/s please feel free to drop a title so we can all check it out.

peace
en

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
My sister got this letter from the "Nouveau Tech Society". I only read the thread about this because there were too many pages. But I google Nouveau Tech Society and got this site: www.nouveautechsociety.com... Im sure it has been posted before but I didnt see it. I read that someone said there was no site for these guys, so I just thought Id be some help. It seems like a cult or scam to me. In her letter it said that she had the chance to be an actress and crap like that. Seems like a load of bullcrap to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by psykotrol
My sister got this letter from the "Nouveau Tech Society". I only read the thread about this because there were too many pages. But I google Nouveau Tech Society and got this site: www.nouveautechsociety.com... Im sure it has been posted before but I didnt see it. I read that someone said there was no site for these guys, so I just thought Id be some help. It seems like a cult or scam to me. In her letter it said that she had the chance to be an actress and crap like that. Seems like a load of bullcrap to me.

Definitely a load of crap.

Their 'secret' seems to be to repeat the word Cassanova as many times as possible. If you read the letter, you most likely would have a sore stomach the next day because of the laughter. I got one, it was simply one of the funniest things I have ever read.

If you send the letter in you will get an even larger advertisement to buy a book for about $130. I suggest you tell your sister to avoid these people.

Rya

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I received a surprisingly similar letter to those mentioned in this post today. The return address on the outer air mail envelope read 3357 H. Southpark Place Grove City, OH 43123 and it was post marked Grove City Jan 21 '06. The inner return order envelope was addressed to the Nouveau Tech Society, PO Box Clifton, NJ 07015-5204. The 8 page letter was written by a man calling himself John Finn, included a fax number 716.447.7488 and copyright 2005.

The letter is huge taking up the majority of each the page stretching the margins almost to the limit. It gushes on about a secret society derived from a text written by a very rich and powerful ancient society in Greece. Dr. Frank R. Wallace is named as the man who refined the "2300 year-old" manuscript and the hero to John Finn who claims to have made millions with his secrets.

While reading the letter I Googled Dr. Frank R. Wallace and came upon a forum post I thought may be interesting here, describing the letter I received but also mentioning Zon Power, I & O Publishing, The Nova-Society and Neo-Tech Publishing.

The post written as an FAQ, states that Dr. Wallace, Dr. Higgs Field and John Flint are all known psuedonyms for one Wallace Ward. Wallace was a low level chemist at Du Pont but according to this he did not achieve the notoriety mentioned in the letter and may be viewed as crazy by some of his family members- a niece is mentioned but not directly quoted except second hand.

The FAQ's ask important questions including "Is Neo-Tech/ZonPower a cult?" and "Did Wallace Ward (Frank R. Wallace) really spend time in jail?".

It gives a couple of pricing lists for I & O book titles including the complete works of Wallace Ward related to poker and gambling secrets.

Former employees have posted tales of "rampant nepostism" and other woes and it also lists the Wallace family tree in association with the publishing company I & O founded by Wallace Ward in the 70's.

legalminds.lp.findlaw.com...

I am glad I was able to find that post as well as the information on your site. I would have sent in the free order form just out of curiousity instead of completely avoiding these grifters.

Thanks!
Rya

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I was curious about the Illuminati (Neo_Tech Illuminati) when they sent me an email with the free offer of membership. There was the time limit. I faxed a reply to NJ. A little booklet came in the mail today. There was the offer to purchase the 1,000 page book for $139.00. There was a time limit for that of Feb. 3rd. The letter stated that after that deadline, I could not purchase that book at any price. Oh well... the letter came on Feb. 6th. So much for their "time limit" marketing strategy. It was post marked on January 28.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.neo-tech.com...
Got the letter myself and found that all the stuff from their books is online...
Hit Print and save some money

[edit on 8-2-2006 by drillerboy]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hi evry1 - I just joined coz guess what I got in the mail this morning? LOL
Its an invitation to join a secret society called the NT society which is so secret the special people who selected me cannot be named...PMSL
Signed by Kirsten Hart herself who has magically become younger and a "trophy"wife by the application of these special free secrets...oh, she also lost 30 lbs. almost overnight...
And it appears that I have amazingly special powers too, so special that I must answer this letter by Friday (of which week? the letter is undated) or I will miss out forever...

I just love these things - they keep me amused for weeks!
Anyway, it appears they now call themselves The NT Society and there are a couple different addies etc for them:

PO Box 95338 Las Vegas Nevada 89193-5338
Fax (702) 795-8393

NT Publishing Company Inc
850 South Boulder Highway Henderson Nevada 89015

BTW - mine came with a glitzy envelope (no free postage) and I live in Australia.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I got the letter, faxed in for the booklet out of curiosity and wishful thinking and got the Orientation booklet. It says within minutes of reading it you will have absorbed great power and it's only the beginning. OK, I finished reading it and got a phone call from our real estate agent on a house, i.e. money pit were trying to sell. She informed me that we will have to put nearly 1000 dollars more into the house to sell it because of one of the inspections. This is really really bad news because we have already sank a boatload of money into this pit to sell it. I reckon it means I didn't absorb the power. lol
Guess I won't be buying the Big Book!!
Just needed to let off steam, I get so tired of companies trying to take advantage of people.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I received my invitation from the Nouveau Tech Society today (from John Finn), and my luck has already changed...I found this site!

After many years of wondering what those "no money down" real estate guys know that my real estate agent doesn't know, I recently sent $10 to Carlton Sheets to preview his real estate program (I plan to send it back in the next few days). I have a sneaky feeling that I received this invitation because I am now on their mailing list...another potential sucker. I am particularly suspicious because I recently moved and very few people have my new address. Has anyone else received this letter after contacting Carlton Sheets, Russ Whitney or any of the other real estate "gurus"?

I'm curious as to what I will find on this site about those real estate guys. I got a little taste of what they do when I almost lost my house to foreclosure a few years back after losing my job. I must have received 500 letters offering to take my house off my hands. Fortunately, I found another good job and was able to make arrangements with my mortgage company.

Bye for now.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm a new user. And like a lot of the new users posting their first post in this forum, I received this letter and did a search and found this forum. One thing that I noticed is that people wanted to know where Neo Tech/ Neotech/ Nouveau Tech, etc. got their information. I also noticed that some people mentioned ordering the Carleton Sheets program. I just wanted to add to it that I also ordered the Carleton Sheets program before receiving this letter. So it looks like that is possibly the source of sharing our information?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join