It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need your help people "the human race march"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
hello

i post here because for me it's a social issue and it's more then an social issue it is vital for us

how many of you can look in the mirror and say evreything it's ok ?

Not me and i could not just stand here and look how this world is
how the world collapses, how this world is immersed in hatred and stupidity
I can sit there and watch it or else do something, even if it pales in some eyes

i ask your help please help me and let's make a better world this what i m trying to do to unit the world
this big world and i need it's voice of eatch human been

this is a social issue

we do not need rhetoric, we do not need promises, we need unity among peoples, we need to live on a clean planet , we need the world does not forget its true origin .

are you tired of this negativity, are you tired of this hate all around the world, are you tired to live just for paying and just paying so let's walk all together on 11.06.11 .

this day we will not work, we will not buy, we do not watch television, we will walk on our streets in our parks in our cities to say stop those war ,stop to these violence stop to this degradation of our planet just for money.

human let's walking all together without fear in our world to find our proper place they divide us and control us, no more bank and money no more killing and hate in the name of religion,let's walk all equaly.

call your friend call your familly, all together on 11.06.11 let's go out and rize Our Voice

this our last resort the big and universal revolution

go on this event and spread the words to you family and friends let's really do something no more negativity
let's do it...

thank you to all of you and let's make a better world let make this come true.

human race march

edit on 15-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why 11/11/11? Why not next week? Or tomorrow?

By time 11/11/11 rolls around we may not exist, whether it be mega-quakes, super volcanoes, mega-tsunamis, tidal waves, alien invasion, Illuminati depopulation plan, asteroids, meteor showers, new diseases, nuclear war, etc, etc.

we dont have time to wait that long, trust me.

We must do something now!!! NOW I SAY!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Can we schedule this during the summer? It can get pretty cold around here during November.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

we need time to spread all this and why eleven it's perfect number !!! so if you help me to make this real i will change this date to now

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamVapor

we can change the date but we have to wake up !!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
people don't think it's impossible people let's do it ...

top topics

join