It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Silver Storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have been saying since January that Silver would reach $50 by June and $100 by November. It looks like I was wildly pessimistic. If this nationalization of this Silver mine goes through, the price will go straight up! This Silver train is going to need traction wheels to get up the hill!
www.bestmetalresearch.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Great news i have been buying more lately i have also been suprised how fast the price of silver is rising the only way is up

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Silver is up 2% today

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thats good you can use it to make bullets and shoot werewolves.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

It's used in your computer due to it's high conductivity, second only to GOLD and necessary to support the high bandwidth frequencies of our CPU's and computers.

Silver is used in practically anything and everything that conducts electricity. Cell Phones, Computer monitors, Hard Drives.....even your home's thermostat has silver contacts...

It also has anti-biotic properties and is one of the few substances that work against the merthicillin anti-biotic resistant MRSA and Staph infections that are plaguing hospitals worldwide.

Good inflation hedge to boot !!!

High Oh Silver Away ~!~

You should've bought when it dropped down to $8/oz back in 2008.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Thats a very informative reply a star for you my friend i had no idea silver had so many uses.

top topics

join