It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra found in Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A creature similar to the one killed in Texas last year was video taped by a man in Goodyear Arizona on 4/14/2011.

Here is the REPORT and VIDEO from Arizona

Photo from Arizona below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afb061401865.png[/atsimg]

photo from Texas below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d49e826b6318.png[/atsimg]

Seems like the same animal?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It just looks like a dog to me.
It looks a little odd , but it is still a dog, probably with some type of skin condition thats made its hair fallout.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Agrees with meathead.
The photo is waaay grainy but it still looks like a hairless dog.
Maybe, Mr. Bigglesworth's rival?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
looks like a wild dog

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Whenever people find 'evidence' of something, the photos suck...

Its just a dog...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well, if it is living in a sewer,
no wonder it's lost all it's fur.

Maybe it's the Toxic Avenger's pet?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am supposed to believe that picture and video of an ugly hairless dog, which happens to be rather buff, is the mythical El Chupacabra? Now I have believed a lot of ridiculous crap before but I do not believe this is Chupacabra.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
its a coyote....

second

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

a greyhound did a coyote. happens all the time. somebody's dog gets loose in the springtime and finds a truly wild canine and mates. These "unions" produce new species which then go out and produce offspring. Then somebody takes a crappy photo of it and we have a chupacabra! Though you may be on to something. It's not such a stretch to think that these strange mongrel mutts out there may have inspired the legends!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I live in the PHX area, and they had a clear video of the animal on the news last night. It did look like a dog to me on the news as well. I am not really sure, but it just looked like a stray to me.

The guy that shot the video was pretty close to the dog too...I believe it was channel 15. I will see if I can find a link to the video.

Found it! Here is a link. This video is a lot better than that picture...still looks like a sick dog to me.
ABC 15 Video

edit on 15-4-2011 by MarshMallow_Snake because: added video link and changed station number

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here's my answer to this story

First from Wiki

Mange (pronounced /ˈmeɪnʒ/) is a class of persistent contagious skin diseases caused by parasitic mites.[1] The term is sometimes reserved for the infestation of domestic animals.[2] Another term used to describe mite infestation is acariasis.

These mites embed themselves either in hair follicles or skin, depending upon their type. They generally infest domestic animals, including dogs and cats and also other canines, livestock (such as sheep scab), wild animals and even humans (such as scabies).

secondly also from Wiki

Chupacabra
Physical descriptions of the creature vary. Eyewitness sightings have been claimed as early as 1995 in Puerto Rico, and have since been reported as far north as Maine, and as far south as Chile. It is supposedly a heavy creature, the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail.

Naw what you got there is a sick coyotoe

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Great...........another illegal immigrant, blood sucker...........

Muahaha

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't know debunkers. I have owned many a dog and seen many a coyote and this thing resembles them both.

Thing is, look at the raw hardcore muscle on this thing. Its back alone is packing enough heat to fight a ridgeback!

Course personally the problem doesn't ly within the picture (that picture IS great) but simply the picture that people
have made in there minds. This probably won't match up with many ATSers imaginations and immediately cause mass speculation.

Fact of the matter is there are many animals that fall into the "dog" category but are a different type of species. Pehaps the legendary creature is in fact a species of dog. Sorrry if it didn't end up looking like somethin MINDBLOWING but that's life.

My two cents

EDIT: Oh yeah! Look at that things back. Spiney Spiney Spiney.
Late
edit on 15-4-2011 by mthgs602 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I just don't understand how these threads keep popping up with photographic evidence of a 'chupacabra' which is always clearly just a .... mongrel.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Id have to agree with an earlier poster who pointed out it looks like a dog with mange. You look closely you can see some of the sores on its neck.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
chupacabra is originally a creature that is half man half alien and can cloak,it sucks the blood from animals leaving no teeth marks. these hairless dogs are just a cover up.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hmm, they look like Hairless Mexican Dogs(Xoloitzcuintle).

Source:
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join