It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to catch HIV after watching an episode of Glee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Pretty controversial title is exactly what I thought when I read that. This guy talks (in a humorous manner) about the outrageous twitter rant Bret Easton Ellis (American Psycho Author) went on earlier this week after watching an episode of Glee, referring to having caught HIV in the process.

*** Warning: To be taken with a pinch of salt ***

Check the article here.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I became a sex addict after watching Dr Phil
I became a con artist after watching Benny Hinn
I became a dyke after watching Rikki Lake/Ellen Degenerate
I became a criminal after watching Judge Judy
I became a Anarchist after watching fox news.

And so on...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

I became a sex addict after watching Dr Phil
I became a con artist after watching Benny Hinn
I became a dyke after watching Rikki Lake/Ellen Degenerate
I became a criminal after watching Judge Judy
I became a Anarchist after watching fox news.

And so on...

I became a melted down brain puddle after reading this thread.
But mostly my question is, is why would someone become an Antichrist after watching Fox News?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Not a lot of "ignorance denying" here.

I mean from the OP original thoughts or the posters who respond...anarchist anti-Christ ! lol
edit on 15-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
... So you wanna hide a dirty little secret and you're telling the World the programme GLEE gave you aids?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I defend these guys' right to say what they want to, but for me personally, this is a disgusting example of intolerance and hatred. Bret Easton Ellis, I suspect, embodies some of what he writes and that shows in his tweets.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Anarchist...not anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It should be a common rule, that if a post's title can be answered with one word "NO" - it should not be created at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
TV = "The Dumbing Down Of America"

100% of TV is a waste of time, Its full of loose morals and creative journalism.

There are only a few TV shows that I like, after that its a waste of electricity.

S&F for the title alone.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tygart

100% of TV is a waste of time, Its full of loose morals and creative journalism.

There are only a few TV shows that I like, after that its a waste of electricity.

S&F for the title alone.

Yeah. I'm really bummed that there are no more reruns of The Love Boat. TV's not worth watching anymore....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by Tygart

S&F for the title alone.

Yeah. I'm really bummed that there are no more reruns of The Love Boat. TV's not worth watching anymore....

Naah! After they took of Bugs Bunny it went out the window.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

Ahhhhh, melted down brain puddle, remember? I liked Betweenthelines reply down the line from ours though. If a post offers a question that can be answered in one word it shouldn't be posted.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Newcovenant

HEY, are you laughin at me? No wait,,,,
HEY , are YOU laugin atMEE? Hold it I"ll get it.
HEY, are, oh never mind.
Yeah, I have not responded in the TV forum before and it does say off topic so I supposed I could not go off topic. Anyway thanks for catching my little chuckle there.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Lawl i dont know about getting hiv, but watching glee will definatly make your balls shribble up.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if one did. 'They've been saying, for a long time that aids will soon be airborne. Maybe now it's airwavesborne.

I used to watch it 'cause they did have some good medleys and to see if Kristen Chenowith would return, alas the homosexuals have taken over and it's no longer scheduled on my DVR.

Originally posted by lokdog
Lawl i dont know about getting hiv, but watching glee will definatly make your balls shribble up.

Isn't a shribble a female tribble?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wow Mr. Ellis is one f my favorite authors and to see him say this is a little upsetting. I am all for voicing opinions but that was just down right ignorant imo. Considering (also) the fact that his books Less than Zero and the Informers are supposed to be biographical (to some extent), If i was him I wouldn't worry about catching it, I'd be wondering if I already have had it since the early 80's.

Trowa
edit on 16/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

new topics

top topics

join