Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The kolbrin Bibles Destroyer is something worth having a look at.

page: 1
11

log in

join

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Mods, please move this if it ends up in the wrong place, which I think it has and I have no Idea how to move it. thanks.

Hello everyone, Thought i would just throw this topic out there and see what everyone could contribute to it if they were interested. Before I go on, I am not a religious kook but do enjoy studying what scripture has to offer, and I think some of the things written in the Kolbrin bible do deserve a bit of attention, especially The Destroyer which is mentioned and also mentioned in the Holy Bible aswell as an end of days event.

For the people who are not familiar with The Kolbrin, It is a two part secular anthology. The first six books are called the Egyptians texts which were written by Egyptian academicians apparently following the Exodus. The last five books are called the Celtic texts, which were believed to be written following the death of Jesus and also have two chapters dedicated to Jesus himself.

What i want to get into is this Destroyer. It is mentioned numerous times through the book as an object which returns every now and then causing chaos/destruction to Earth, and is said to also be the cause of the biblical catastrophes according to some people aswell.

www.thekolbrin.com...

For anyone interested in having a look at the books themselves, go to the above link.

www.lastdaysmystery.info...

This link has some interesting information about the destroyer being mentioned in the Holy bible.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The link above goes through pretty much everytime the Destroyer is mentioned in the Kolbrin, also with additional information about its similarities to planet X. I am not suggesting this object is planet X by the way, but there is alot of interesting information on this page.

Sorry if the presentation is not up to scratch, but there is simply to much to write and it would be easier for you people to check the links out yourselves. Anyone who can contribute more information is welcome as I'm sure there is much more out there which I have missed. I will say though there is alot more to this book than just the topic I've chosen for this thread, and even if there is enough interest in the thread, we can go into them topics aswell.

Thank you for taking the time to have a look, and I look forward to your responses, if I get any of course.

Enjoy...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: move the thread to the right location
edit on 15-4-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Good data within for sure. I follow as well.s&f



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm reading the Kolbrin myself - the extended version I got at Marshall Masters site (say what you want about him, he takes this deal very seriously). It is very interesting and the historical aspects of the book are tremendous - I think that word could be used without fear.

For me, it does tie a lot of recurring events together in a factual way. Thanks for the thread, this should be a good 'un.



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09
 


I have the Kolbrin bible and has some great info. on the destroyer, which I believe is planet x or comet elenin. It is also contains great wisdom. You are the reason I joined ATS. Finally a topic worth commenting on.



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
I'm reading the Kolbrin myself - the extended version I got at Marshall Masters site (say what you want about him, he takes this deal very seriously). It is very interesting and the historical aspects of the book are tremendous - I think that word could be used without fear.

For me, it does tie a lot of recurring events together in a factual way. Thanks for the thread, this should be a good 'un.


Thanks for the reply, I agree with you that the historical side of the book is unbelievable. There is so much in there that needs to be researched, From the measurements of the boat mentioned, which are pretty much the same as Noahs ark mentioned in the Holy Bible, up until the final books where another account of Jesus is also mentioned. These are some of the other topics in the book I'd like to have a look at aswell down the track somewhere.


Originally posted by 1truthseeker50
reply to post by Redevilfan09
 


I have the Kolbrin bible and has some great info. on the destroyer, which I believe is planet x or comet elenin. It is also contains great wisdom. You are the reason I joined ATS. Finally a topic worth commenting on.


Thank you also for the response. The book of wisdom has some very good advice if thats what you call it. The way the Destroyer is explained, you would not think it was a comet, but who knows. With Elenin, there is alot of speculation. Elenins orbit is interesting, and by the looks of it, it has not been in our neck of the woods for a very long time, so it is something to keep an eye on, but I feel it will most likely just be another comet. The question is if it isn't Elenin, what the hell were these people trying to explain to us if the information given in the texts are correct?
edit on 15-4-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I hope they cannot see.
The limitless potential.
Living inside of me.
To murder everything.
I hope they cannot see.
I am the great destroyer.


Granted I think that was actually a reference to "murdering" the current social "structure" and not life - and in fact restoring life in the process, though perhaps it was more irony in regards to the Destroyer putting our rediculousness into perspective.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09
 

I first heard about plant x from reading Z. Sitchin's book. It help me alot for the questions I had about the old testament. The God of the old testament did nothing but kill alot of people. Bless the people that would go out and kill in his name. I think that God is bi-polar. The kolbrin bible helped me even more. The point of view of the Exodus in the book of mauscripts. There is a book called the book of wisdom, that tells how a man should act, also how a women should act. There is much wisdom to be learned from it. The book of manuscripts of course blame the women for making God mad it mankind



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I had never heard of the kolbrin bible. W will have to take a look. Thanks.



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917
 


Hello tinker, There is some interesting stuff in the books, definetly worth having a look. The 3rd link I provided will take you straight to the main topic of the thread if you don't want to go through the whole lot right now. The books are an extremely long read.



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1truthseeker50
 


I have not read any of sitchens books. There have been some claims his research is not entirely correct, so I tend to stay away from that sort of stuff even though it would be interesting to see what he has come up with. The same could be said for Marshal Masters, but if it is a HOAX, it is a very good one.

The reason why I find this interesting is because of all the other references to the Destroyer/Bearded Dragon etc throughout cultures around the world, so it is something that has affected the globe, time after time if it is true.
Also Nostradamus/The Chinese and other cultures mention a similar object with different tales, so there is alot of information surrounding this object, if it is the same one of course.



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09
 


Don't be afraid to read Sitchen's books.
All these arm chair critics piss me off.
Make up your own mind on what he had to say.
He at least did the field research.



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Too bad i dont click on links,i would love to learn about this destroyer.



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09
 


Sons of Moab are arabs,we do kill arabs but we don't like to.
I believe we're all family but unfortunately some people are lethal jerks.
Who is subject to the observer .



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eueseh
Too bad i dont click on links,i would love to learn about this destroyer.


Why don't you click on links? All the information is there if you have a click... I would put the info in the thread but there is simply to much, and I'm one of those people who hate long posts.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TriggerFish
reply to post by Redevilfan09
 


Don't be afraid to read Sitchen's books.
All these arm chair critics piss me off.
Make up your own mind on what he had to say.
He at least did the field research.


Its not so much whether Sitchens books are reliable or not, I don't see the books anywhere here in Aus, It was hard enough ordering the Kolbrin from overseas. If I ever come across one, I would probably buy it.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09
 


Read Sitchin's books. They make an interesting connections to the Bible. In geneis it said Let Us make man, in our image. Who were us and we?? In the summerian texts, they tell of god's in the plural. Abramham's father was a high priest in summeria. His father worshipped different god's. The bible takes all the god's and turned it in to one monollthic God. It seems that they didn't manage to wipe all references to god's in the plural In the ten commandment's is the first. Have no other gods before me. Didn't anybody ever wonder what other gods we have to choose from?? Why would god be jealous?? He tells a great deal about planet x. And the creation of man. The Kolbrin bible exspands on that. If you have the Kolbrin, I recomend you get the other book that is called the rosetta stone for planet x.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1truthseeker50
 


I'll look it to it mate, thanks for the heads up
edit on 16-4-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have read The Kolbrin Book which is different from the Kolbrin Bible. The original authors have made interpretive revisions to their original and are not pleased with the dispersion of "The Kolbrin Bible" on conspiracy sites.

That being said one thing strikes me

Biblical 'prophesies' may well have only been predictions based on prior knowledge..

It appears to me that the information the the Kolbrin speaks of at least two different events. I may be wrong as it is difficult to tell. I will say that the alchemist Fulcanelli speaks of a conflageration that comes one time in the northern hemisphere then in the south. He also states that it is one time by fire and next by water.

I find it interesting that the Kolbrin also speaks of it (the destroyer) occurring in Capricorn or Cancer, and the Mayan Calendar ends in Capricorn on 2012.

Another interesting point is an excerpt I recently read in "The Secret Teaching of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall when speaking of the Mitras Cult and the caves in which their teachings or initiations were carried out.



"But this cave was adorned with the signs of the zodiac, Cancer and Capricorn. The summer and winter solstices were chiefly conspicuous, as the gates of souls descending into this life, or passing out of it in their ascent to the Gods; Cancer being the gate of descent, and Capricorn of ascent. These are the two avenues of the immortals passing up and down from earth to heaven, and from heaven to earth."


So souls are ascending during Capricorn which would coincide with 2012 and the Bible's rapture.

As I said earlier it appears that this may be more than one event

One appears to me to be two comets, one appearing after the other has passed with only the tail remaining visible.

The other sounds much like a planet or sun with planets surrounding it.

I admit I have not read all your post and don't know if you only mentioned the texts that called this the Destroyer for there were other texts that had other names or simple descriptions of the event.



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I have read The Kolbrin Book which is different from the Kolbrin Bible. The original authors have made interpretive revisions to their original and are not pleased with the dispersion of "The Kolbrin Bible" on conspiracy sites.

That being said one thing strikes me

Biblical 'prophesies' may well have only been predictions based on prior knowledge..

It appears to me that the information the the Kolbrin speaks of at least two different events. I may be wrong as it is difficult to tell. I will say that the alchemist Fulcanelli speaks of a conflageration that comes one time in the northern hemisphere then in the south. He also states that it is one time by fire and next by water.

I find it interesting that the Kolbrin also speaks of it (the destroyer) occurring in Capricorn or Cancer, and the Mayan Calendar ends in Capricorn on 2012.

Another interesting point is an excerpt I recently read in "The Secret Teaching of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall when speaking of the Mitras Cult and the caves in which their teachings or initiations were carried out.



"But this cave was adorned with the signs of the zodiac, Cancer and Capricorn. The summer and winter solstices were chiefly conspicuous, as the gates of souls descending into this life, or passing out of it in their ascent to the Gods; Cancer being the gate of descent, and Capricorn of ascent. These are the two avenues of the immortals passing up and down from earth to heaven, and from heaven to earth."


So souls are ascending during Capricorn which would coincide with 2012 and the Bible's rapture.

As I said earlier it appears that this may be more than one event

One appears to me to be two comets, one appearing after the other has passed with only the tail remaining visible.

The other sounds much like a planet or sun with planets surrounding it.

I admit I have not read all your post and don't know if you only mentioned the texts that called this the Destroyer for there were other texts that had other names or simple descriptions of the event.





Hello, and thanks for your response. I have read the other texts in the Kolbrin which do refer to The Destroyer as The Frightener, and also in the book dedicated to the life of Jesus, it may be mentioned again as the Awakener.
Interesting you bring up the constellation Cancer. In one part of the book it tells of the Destroyer rising in the form of a crab, could that be a reference to the constellation Cancer? or most likely is it simply what this object looks like? If it is what it looks like it does fit the description of planet x, These are the things I'm having a bit of trouble understanding.

I know this might be going a bit far lol, but hey why not.....
en.wikipedia.org...


Silver Bough 7:18
... I am the prophet to tell men of THE FRIGHTENER, ... It will be a thing of monstrous greatness arising in the form of a crab ... its body will be RED ...
Silver Bough 7:19
There will be disbelief in spiritual things ... when frightened by the unknown, [man] turns to spiritual things for comfort and strength.
Silver Bough 7:20
... do not pray that The Supreme Spirit be on your side ... Pray rather that you be on the right side, the side of The Supreme Spirit.
Silver Bough 7:21
... There will be no great signs heralding the coming of THE FRIGHTENER ... It will be a time of confusion and chaos.
Silver Bough 7:22
I have warned of THE FRIGHTENER ...


From what I have read, it sounds like the same object, but it is accompanied by another or multiple objects, which does add to the mystery a bit. As for the other information you have provided, I will definetly has a look.
Thanks again.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Hey Ophiucus, or everyone I should say, I have not got my book on me at the moment, i was wondering if you could help me. I remember seeing a date, in the Jesus chapters about the year 1099 in Britain. Ive just checked out the year 1066 a.d and was wondering if you have come across the similaries aswell in your research?


The 1066 Granada massacre took place on December 30, 1066 (9 Tevet 4827) when a Muslim mob stormed the royal palace in Granada, which was at that time in Muslim-ruled al-Andalus, assassinated the Jewish vizier Joseph ibn Naghrela and massacred many of the Jewish population of the city.[1][2]
Joseph ibn Naghrela, or Joseph ha-Nagid (Hebrew: רבי יהוסף בן שמואל הלוי הנגיד‎ Rabbi Yehosef ben Sh'muel ha-Levi han-Nagid; Arabic: ابو حسين بن النغريلة‎ Abu Hussein bin Naghrela) (September 15, 1035[3] - December 30, 1066), was a vizier to the Berber king Badis al-Muzaffar of Granada, during the Moorish rule of Andalusia, and the leader of the Jewish community there.

Life and career Joseph was born in Granada, the eldest son of Rabbi Sh'muel ha-Nagid. Some information about his childhood and upbringing is preserved in the collection of his father's Hebrew poetry, which Joseph writes[4] that he began copying at the age of eight and a half. For example, he tells how once (aged nine and a half, in the spring of 1045) he accompanied his father to battlefield, only to suffer from severe homesickness, about which he wrote a short poem. His primary teacher was his father. On the basis of a letter to Rabbi Nissim Gaon attributed to him, in which Joseph refers to himself as R' Nissim's disciple, some claim that he also studied under R' Nissim at Kairwan. Joseph later married R' Nissim's daughter.On R' Shmuel's death, Joseph succeeded him as vizier and rabbi, directing at the same time an important yeshiva. Among his students were Rabbi Isaac ben Baruch ibn Albalia and Rabbi Isaac ibn Ghayyat.

Death and massacres

On December 30, 1066 (9 Tevet 4827), Muslim mobs stormed the royal palace where Joseph had sought refuge, then crucified him. In the ensuing massacre of the Jewish population, many of the Jews of Granada were murdered. The 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia claims that "More than 1,500 Jewish families, numbering 4,000 persons, fell in one day."However more recent sources do not give precise casualty figures Joseph's wife fled to Lucena with her son Azariah, where she was supported by the community. Azariah died in early youth.
According to historian Bernard Lewis, the massacre is "usually ascribed to a reaction among the Muslim population against a powerful and ostentatious Jewish vizier.


It seems very similar to the story of christ in The Kolbrin Bible apart from a couple of things.. what do you think?

just another thing I found aswell which I found interesting for the times while I was having a look around that time frame.


1033 a.d - Panic spreads throughout Europe that the end of the universe may be near, on the supposed 1,000th anniversary of the crucifixion of Christ, due to some unusually harsh spring weather. The Book of Revelation predicts the end of the earth after a 1000 year period.


Sounds very similar to today





new topics

top topics



 
11

log in

join