It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook,Mother left Suicide note on it before kiling herself and her kids in the HUDSON iver.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I just came across this on the news and dont kw if someone posted it yet... It breaks my heart seeing things like tis happpen...Lashanda Armstrong,yesterday,drove her van into the Hudson river with her kids inside. I guess she has been struggling to recieve help and effection from the childrens father. Im sorry but that is no excuse to kill your kid or even yourself for that matter...She posted a message on FACEBOOK.... "I'm sorry everyone forgive me please for what I'm gonna do . . . This is it!!!"...This is so sick. It was obviously premeditated. So the temporary insanity bs wont fly with her. I guess it doesnt matter anyway because she is dead...one good thing that came from this tragedy is that her 10 year old son ended up surving. He ended up escaping out of the window and swam to shore. He is a strong little man and hopefully he can use that strength to begin to cope with his tragic situation..NEW YORK POST LINK....

HERES a link to Bing page of more examples of FACEBOOK being used for suicide notes..BING LINKS

This is so sad when I hear of this happening and even more sad when I realized that this kinda thing happens mor than I thought..
edit on 15-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

it never ceases to amaze me the pure strength of children. they are untainted by the fears and insecurities we adults have developed. The bravery of kids is more heroic than us adults can ever be. I just hope that the little dude has some family to support him. I wonder if this kind of thing is any more or less prevalent in the modern era than throughout history.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Another horrible thing about facebook. It allows people to leave their last thoughts.

Didnt jared loughner say goodbye to friends. Didnt that homosexual who was filmed and put on the internet also write something on facebook before he killed himself.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

i think that crazy people are definatly not a new thing...this kind of thing has probably gone on since the beginning of time...and I also find it to be wierd that its usually the mother that does this...how often do you hear of the father doing something like this? why cant they just off themselves instead of taking their innocent childeren with them?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It is a worriesome rising phenomenon but not entirely unexpected. The social internet community has allowed those of us to imprint pieces of our lives on webpages for the world to read, and used it as a tool extension for our emotions.

top topics

join