It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Osama Bin Laden Captured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So basically, what I get from you folks is that there is absolutely nothing that could happen, even a good thing, that you will not find a way to suspect bush of engineering it for dark purposes.

So if a peace gets brokered with north Korea, or Iran, then will will have to be dirty politics, right?

If the economy does better, it'll be the repubs rigging the numbers right?

If Jesus comes back tomorrow and hands out free popsicles on wall street, that'll be a republican conspiracy to co-opt business, right?

It kills me that you guys run around shouting "deny ignorance" when you are so careful to IGNORE anything that might be good news for the country as well.

You'd rather hate bush than see the nation be a safer place.

df1

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
So basically, what I get from you folks is that there is absolutely nothing that could happen, even a good thing, that you will not find a way to suspect bush of engineering it for dark purposes.

Pretty much.

I have seen the work of bush's daddy, when he held up the iran hostage release till after the election to get reagan elected over carter. Without that reagan would of never been president. And I know all about iran/contra.

Have bush put a few million in my bank account instead of cheney's and we'll talk.

BTW to this point I'm voting libertarian as I have since 1976, however in certain circumstances I could vote for Kerry, but never for Bush. I'll take the unknown evil over the known evil in this case.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by df1]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
dr_strangecraft: Hear hear! The blind partisanship infecting so much of this site is like a fog designed to conceal the truth from the open-minded.

Is Bush shady? Sure. So's Kerry, Cheney, Clinton(s) ad nauseum. You could spend a lifetime walking the earth with a lantern in your hand looking for an honest politician and come up empty-handed.

Conspiracy theory makes a great hobby but a terrible religion. If your goal is to deny ignorance, then you must remain skeptical, but also reasonable.

Is it possible that Bush has Osama tucked away for a timely unveiling? Sure, why not. But all those who speak about it like it's the gospel from on high are just talking smack about things they can't possibly know.

By such laggardly ways does the truth stay safely hidden, ignorance swell its ranks and con-men line their pockets.

If anyone actually knows one way or the other, lay it out. Otherwise, how about admitting we don't know?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Of course we don't know if Bush has Osama somewhere stashed to spring on us at election time.

What I do know is that Bush is a lying, evil man. And that he is just the tip of the iceberg of a much larger evil.

He really is awful for this country, and so are his policies.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
in this documentary is referenced proof that the oklahoma,wtc1 and wtc2 attacks were perpetrated by a ruthless military machine that is hell bent on enforcing a new world order-a machine that finances both sides-the fact that the cia armed and trained the taliban is irrefutable-as well as the fact that even to this day the bin ladens (with a const co partnered with hwbush)have been contracted to build every single us military base in afg to date- also documented is the spine chilling details surrounding john oreily former director of the fbi who resigned just months before 9-11 in protest to an incident where he had osama in custody but was ordered by gwbush to release him-the only reason he is not here to talk about it is because the new job he had been assigned to was head of security at the wtc and he was killed on his first day at work 9-11-01
alex jones gives anybody who purchases his video full permission to duplicate and distibute copies at will-this is a link where it can be dl for free--ie no charge--riveting -must see documentary that faren9/11 cannot holde a candle to

www.archive.org...=911theRoadtoTyranny

top topics

<< 1   >>

join