It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sarah Palin Baby Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Before anyone gets toooooooo carried away claiming that conservatives are going overboard with Obama's birth certificate..........take a look at more of the liberal conspiracy theory madness on stock.

PROFESSOR: Sarah Palin Probably Staged A Gigantic Hoax About Being Trig's Mother

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just 2 days ago same topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
wallow in ignorance

or denial.

up to you.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I read all about this at palingates. Honestly don't know what think. I found that story as curious as the birth certificate story. I don't trust any politician tho!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
wallow in ignorance

or denial.

up to you.

My guess is that if you took another of those polls of all the students of the JFK Harvard School of Eonomics, you'd find that the majority claim they wallow in denial, while denying ignorance?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall

wallow in ignorance

or denial.

up to you.

My guess is that if you took another of those polls of all the students of the JFK Harvard School of Eonomics, you'd find that the majority claim they wallow in denial, while denying ignorance?

ya coz they are idiots, no really, they are but if you ask them they would say no.

i bet u a million bucks.

another hit piece on sarah, i sooooooo hope she runs for potus, her and trump, got my vote.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall

wallow in ignorance

or denial.

up to you.

ya coz they are idiots, no really, they are but if you ask them they would say no.

i bet u a million bucks.

another hit piece on sarah, i sooooooo hope she runs for potus, her and trump, got my vote.

Look at it this way: Obama as president is an Illuminati design to divied the populace, and by 2016 there will be no return to any semblance of unification until....as New York Crime Family Godfather Frank Costello once famously said: "Two guys can keep a secret only if one of them is dead."

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm sure that she has better things to do

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I'm sure that she has better things to do

When I watch Sarah Palin talking (for large amounts of cash) from her peaceful home base in Alaska, I believe that Sarah Palin is sooooooooooo happy she never had to move to Washington.

That's why she quit the governorship. To ensure that she would never have to endure the potential pain of having to live in the lower 48 ghettos.

Sarah Palin has the best job available in Alaska......and just about every American should wish they could be so lucky as to have a hobby hunting caribou.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

You are joking right?

Trump, another rich elitist and Palin, a clueless right wing Christian Fundie bimbette?

Just when the rest of the world think American politics can't get any worse....... stop the world, I wanna get off!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
reply to post by fooks

You are joking right?

Trump, another rich elitist and Palin, a clueless right wing Christian Fundie bimbette?

Just when the rest of the world think American politics can't get any worse....... stop the world, I wanna get off!

And Obama is impressing the world how?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's a simple process to find out who "Trig's" mommy is....

Ask them to produce the birth certificate. I always thought poor Trig was a political prop used to get the sympathy vote.

Read the article; too many questions..... Palin lies!

www.businessinsider.com...

She should fit right in with the surreal corporate oligarchy that has become American politics.

edit on 15-4-2011 by whaaa because: code ivy and chains

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

It's about time this picked up speed again. I want to see the LONG FORM, Sarah, to prove Tri-G is your son! If this woman faked her pregnancy she lied to the American people while running for Vice President. Let's see it. I'm not conservative or liberal, but I want to see the proof. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander, if you will.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

The best way to get this topic to pick up speed is to spread the rumor that Sarah Palin is running in 2012. The Left will go ga-ga over Trig once again.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
From my point of view, if what I read was true from the link posted, then there would be no way, she would be able to fly that late in pregnancy. Any woman who has ever been pregnant, is always told by her doctor to keep near, because she could go into labor any time. When you are in labor, you are not all calm unless you have no pains or you just can't feel the labor pains, yet. However, I really can't stand Sarah Palin. She is total ditz who seems to think that she will get anywhere. God help us if she was to ever get elected for pres. Not that it will make much difference, because what we have had and have now they don't help this situation we are in either.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4it

You can ride a mare right up to the moment she gives foal.

top topics

join