It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

knock knock, anyone home?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
After looking into the knowledgeable, unique, intriguing and sometimes scary aquarium that is ATS for some years now I have decided to sign up and add my bit of fish food to the tank. (Hopefully it is edible).

I’m hailing from the UK with great interest in most topics, with many stories to tell. From many diverse topics which may not be linked, but what can you do when you have an interest in most things ey.

I must ask you to go easy on me as this is one of the fist places I have ever posted in my short life.

General info about me personally: As a job I build; for enjoyment I play heavy guitars, drums n make a racket. As a side line I’m a personal trainer.

Yup a bit of a mixed bag I know

Can’t wait to meet you all and hope I am accepted in your house.

Khao5

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Khao5

Welcome to the boards, a mod will pop in a post up relevant info for you, I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm also a guitar player so it's nice to find some other musicians with similar conspiracy tastes

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well maybe we can rock the halls of ATS togethor.... or maybe something a little less epic he he
perhaps make them wobble slightly??

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, I also just joined a week ago, but been reading for about half a year, and a lot of interesting info can be found here... So much to read, so little time...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by exponencial

you are spot on mate. and the chance to finaly contribute for once instead of just being in the background

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Welcome Khao5 ! I am in the same boat you are in. The n00b boat. Looks like you have a lot of talents and hobbies. That is always good.

Hope you like it here!

new topics

top topics

join