It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Thread about Obama from yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I was just searching for a thread that I posted in yesterday and I can find no trace of it or my posts. Oddly, the thread dealt with Obama and contained content that suggested Obama formerly worked for a CIA cover corporation.

Why can I no longer find the thread? Was the thread author banned? If so, why is the thread no longer available?

Strange!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If you posted in it, it should be listed in your profile. Do you remember the title or anything? Who else posted in it? Check their profiles.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
well here is one;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

donno if it s the one U r looking for

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I checked everything BH and its nowhere to be found. I don't recall the title but it was something to the effect of an intoduction to Barry Soetoro. I replied to a comment by CanadianDream420 regarding the theory that Obama was potentially employed by the CIA when he worked for BIC in his years immediately following Columbia.

I checked Canadian's posts and it was not listed on his record either. In my post I linked to the reports of Wayne Madsen regarding the possible CIA connections with Obama, his mother and even his grandfather.

It wasn't a big thread and I can't figure out why it would be missing.

This is the first time I have ever noticed this.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Thanks but that's not the one. This was a recent thread in the Political Madness Forum and their is no trace of it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I don't recall the title but it was something to the effect of an intoduction to Barry Soetoro

I saw a thread about this not long ago in fact. Assuming there was at least 2 threads on the subject, maybe the one you happened to post to was simply a duplicate. It would explain why the posts would be missing from your profile also as trashed posts don't show up there (I don't think).

Just a thought.

EDIT: Here's a recent popular thread on "Barry Soetoro": Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

Not sure if the topic of this thread was the same as the one you posted in, but if it was, I'd assume the most recent one (where you posted) was trashed. I'm sure a mod will answer and explain soon though.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Not sure if the topic of this thread was the same as the one you posted in, but if it was, I'd assume the most recent one (where you posted) was trashed. I'm sure a mod will answer and explain soon though.

Duplicate threads get closed, not trashed...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I'm sure I've seen some duplicates trashed in the past though.

Could be wrong of course but I'm sure I've seen it which is why I brought It up.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Any mods care to ring in on this? It was not a duplicate thread and should still exist.

new topics

top topics

join