It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Birther Bill accepts Circumcision Certificate even though it is not a legal document.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I stopped reading the first post after the race card was played

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

Thanks for letting us know you have nothing to say.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Explaining whether or not your penis has had a "haircut" is indeed describing it. Would I be able to pick it out from a lineup based on that? Probably not. If I say my hair is long or short, I am describing it. I am not sure what you think circumcision is.

Really, so handing over my birth certificate is the same thing as describing the birthing process?

Cause thast basically what you are saying..........

My whole point is the way this is representd as "Describing your penis" Is inflammatory and inaccurate ,

But hey, youre a liberal , so that makes it ok, if it comes from YOUR side lol...........

ive proven my point, and im done here

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Really, so handing over my birth certificate is the same thing as describing the birthing process?

Cause thast basically what you are saying..........

No, that is not at all what I am saying. "Circumsized" is actually a DESCRIPTION. I am not sure how you are missing it. Google some pictures and you will SEE a clear difference between the two.

My whole point is the way this is representd as "Describing your penis" Is inflammatory and inaccurate ,

But hey, youre a liberal , so that makes it ok, if it comes from YOUR side lol...........

It is actually perfectly accurate and I am still waiting for you to explain how it is "inflamatory" but I see you are bailing out instead.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

really...........does this bill require the person to tell the person questioning them , how the procedure was done?

Or does it just say they hand them their certificate of circumcision?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

really...........does this bill require the person to tell the person questioning them , how the procedure was done?

Or does it just say they hand them their certificate of circumcision?

Why are you reaching so far on such a stupid item? You are more worried about that title than you are AZ trying to usurp the constitution and allow non-legal IDs for presidential eligibility. If I handed you my blond hair certification without saying a word and you could not discern from that a description about me then you are probably beyond help. Do you hear my posts or are you reading words on a monitor somewhere by you? I cannot believe I have to say this but I can describe many things without saying anything.

BTW. Why would you need to know how it was done to know what the end result is? Please tell me you know the difference between a circumcized penis and what that is not. Then explain how it is even a little bit inflamatory. Then perhaps you can find time to address the bigger topic of the fraudulent nature of the bill...you know that actual problem here.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Its not stupid.........

I agree its rediculous to have this as a method to check for ANYTHING........

However, I believe that its not stupid at all to point on the inflammatory and incorrect language of the extremely bias website that you posted and what was originally the name of this thread

Point proven, YOU wont answer the question on my above post..........

I rest my case
edit on 18-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Its not stupid.........

You cannot explain to me how handing over a paper describing your penis is not a descripition. You cannot explain to me what is "inflamatory" about it. Addressing that one line over the larger ramifications being presented as well...yeah I would say that it is.

I agree its rediculous to have this as a method to check for ANYTHING........

However, I believe that its not stupid at all to point on the inflammatory and incorrect language of the extremely bias website that you posted and what was originally the name of this thread

Point proven, YOU wont answer the question on my above post..........

I did answer your question.

I rest my case

You already rested your case once.

So there goes that.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You cannot explain to me how handing over a paper describing your penis is not a descripition.

ahh pretty simple, same reason you didnt think handing over your birth certificate was a description....

Youre being willfully ignorant of the fact that the whole language on that site and the original thread title were meant to be inflammatory and inaccurate

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

ahh pretty simple, same reason you didnt think handing over your birth certificate was a description....

You have no clue what a circumcision is, do you? A birth certificate actually goes a long way to describe your condition of being born or not. A circumcision certificate describes your penis. How is this so complicated?

Youre being willfully ignorant of the fact that the whole language on that site and the original thread title were meant to be inflammatory and inaccurate

You keep using that word without being able to make it make any sense. This is little more than troll distraction because you cannot actually address the topic, the bill, or anything of substance. You said you were done twice now. I suppose I should start believing you the third or fourth time.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yes i have NO idea what it is, considering I Am..............once again............youre being willfully ignorant, thats fine, its your prerogative.................

Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Governor Not Sure She'll Sign the Bill

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) indicated that she may not sign the recently passed "birther" bill into law, explaining that "I think my big concern probably, just shooting a little bit from the hip, is the fact that I don't know if we regulate federal elections."

Very good Jan. You do not regulate federal elections. You participate in them.

edit on 4/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why this bill is unconstitutional.

The final piece of the puzzle which Doug examines is much harder to get around, were one inclined to try, and invokes the Full Faith and Credit clause (FF&C) of the constitution.

Section 1 of Article IV of the Constitution requires states to give full faith and credit to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. This includes accepting as genuine records from a sister state that have been officially certified under seal from the appropriate record keeper. Under Arizona’s law, the Hawaii Certification Of Live Birth, which is an official document from the State of Hawaii, and the only birth record that the state releases. By failing to accept this document, even for the limited purpose that this law is written for, Arizona would be failing to give full faith and credit to the records of not just Hawaii, but every other state that only issues COLB’s as birth records.

A Fresh Look at Arizona's Birther Bill

It's a pretty good read.

Article 4, Section 1
edit on 4/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Updated:

Gov. Brewer Vetoes Birther Bill, Guns on Campus

Oh no! They got to Brewer too!

As for her decision to veto this bill, Gov. Brewer said in part: "I never imagined being presented with a bill that could require candidates for President of the greatest and most powerful nation on earth to submit their 'early baptismal or circumcision certificates'… this is a bridge too far. This measure creates significant new problems while failing to do anything constructive for Arizona."

link

That darn Jan!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Poor defense on Obama's part if he is finger flipping!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
There are problems ahead for Obama. Wait and see!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
There are problems ahead for Obama. Wait and see!

Of course their are. Being president does not seem to have been easy for anyone but I am curious specifically what it is you are referring to.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanny
I don't really know why I read this thread, I haven't really taken much notice of Obama,me being British but I dont really think he would have one of those certificates from birth, If he is not Jewish as If i'm right ( don't hold me to it) muslems get it done when they are older.

'Cept he isn't a Muslim!
Vicky

<< 5  6  7   >>

join