It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT Attacks Home School Mom for Refusing to Force Med Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

SWAT Attacks Home School Mom for Refusing to Force Med Child

www.prisonplanet.com

Detroit mother Maryanne Godboldo faces multiple felony charges and is being held on $500,000 bond after a 10-hour standoff with a heavily armed police SWAT team. Godboldo was protecting her 13-year-old daughter from unnecessary medication ordered by the state.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This is unbelievable. I am actually anxious for the day that the people of the US of A, stand up and fight back. CPS are a bunch of state sanctioned kidnappers.

How in the HELL can they do this to this woman? She is going to prison over this.... I cant see her getting off lightly, with the charges she has....

CPS / FOTC are the scum of the earth.. They are the state arm, that steals children and lives, all for a Federal handout!

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Already a thread here..
Sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Something needs to be done about this... The state of Michigan is Criminal State.. The judges and law enforcement are OUT OF CONTROL!

Do a Google search for "Daniel Quin, MI Paternity" - I know Dan, and he is a victim of our BROKEN SYSTEM here in Michigan.

This woman shouldn't have fired that gun..... That is what she is going to do time over.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

In breaking alt news? I cant see it when I do a search... link it please.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Well, and America is the "New Dream" or "Heaven" after that ? Just no words to describe this

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Right here

It was very active all day yesterday, and the first thing the search engine brings up if you search for "SWAT, mom". Well, it was, then you made this one, so I presume you didn't search?

Also, this shouldn't be in Breaking News if it isn't . . . breaking, or . . . a duplicate.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

In breaking alt news? I cant see it when I do a search... link it please.

No, but then it's not exactly breaking news now either..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

This is the first I had heard of it, and the date was the 14th. Sorry if my duplicate post upsets anyone.

Answer to the gentleman that asked if I searched it ... Like I had said in my previous post, I did search it...

Also: If the other Post is not in breaking news.... Then, its a non issue.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
this happened in Michigan?

what happened to all the militias? what the hell is the point of the militias if they roll over and let stuff like this happen?

after the whole hutaree thing, and now this, the michigan militias should be deemed a USELESS bunch of traitors.

top topics

join