It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Kid catches Alien on film for 8th time in Australia (VIDEO) + Witness[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

Prove them without resorting to opinions and beliefs. Demonstrate that they are true with solid, conclusive evidence that cannot be denied by anyone. You'll need to read my mind and show the results to everyone in order to prove these ridiculous claims of yours. Good luck.

reply to post by Condemned0625

Originally posted by Condemned0625
This looks genuine. IF this is fake, it's really well done, but I don't think it is. It looks too legitimate and there's no signs of this video being staged or scripted. Psychology tells me that this was a real occurrence.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Real life beckoned.

-m0r

edit on 23/4/2011 by m0r1arty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me when you get armchair experts who want to impose their paradigm of reality as the only one. In the case of young Alex, there are really only 2 options: a/ He is either a little genius about to be an independant film star, or b/ there is actually something beyond our reality occurring that he is capturing which could quite possibly be history in the making.

Being Australian myself , but now living in New York City, I too have been watching this unfold from afar, however I know the East Coast from Melbourne to Cooktown very, very well. One thing I will say from having grown up in a small Australian town is that his demeanor is very, very natural in terms of how he is coming across to me during all of this. Natural in the sense that I can totally identify with his use of language and conduct even under the circumstances of what he is capturing.

For those of you so quick to deride and plant "Hoax" all over any portion now relating to this(which if it turns out to be exactly what he has captured on film to be true) I hope you are not scared of the word "defamation" . Alex to me is a typical aussie kid , probably finished school at year 10, quite up front and open about being into cars and girls like he is, without much thought or care how he comes across, and then this happens to fall into his lap.
Yesterday around midday NY time I was sending a link of sighting 8 to a mate of mine, which would have made it late around midnight in Australia. Link 8 was the most recent video on his site. A couple hours later my mate messaged me and said he just put up VIDEO 9 JUST RECORDED LAST NIGHT! Now the time on his video indeed records April 30, and the time zones equate from when I was looking and when it went up to the point it was fairly soon after it happened. I am posting this spooky and most recent capture here now and ask for you to hold your judgement until the verdict is in- which means where this finally arrives or ends at. If some marketing company jumps out of the woods and says "see, made you look, now buy our product" or Alex admits it is a hoax , until that time-WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE!? None of you are there, and I encounter close-minded know-it-alls just dealing with regular planetary transactions( I could give you a genuine example and you wouldn't believe me). Instead of telling Alex to grow up, take a leaf out of your own book-and wait until we get to the bottom of this. I am not scared for it to finally be called a hoax. Are you scared for him to actually be right!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The kid appears not to be scared about the situation but very excited and nervous of it. If this is real, then I don't guess which is the "correct behavior" he needs to show us to believe him. Actually I am not a believer I just want to know the thruth and for me those films are very interesting. Ok, it could be his stepfather traying to abuse him

edit on 2-5-2011 by niuno15 because: Sorry for my english, I don't want to attack anybody (!)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by intake

There's not much anyone can do about these "experts" as some call themselves. They may claim to be skeptics, but they contradict the definition of skepticism when they approach certain topics. They automatically dismiss anything that seems outrageous to them and instantly accuse the source as a hoaxer. Even when they don't directly portray such behavior, they cover it up by doing it indirectly to make it seem like they're honest skeptics when they're actually being totally dishonest altogether. There are so many fallacies that the dishonest portion of skeptics are ignorant of, which is why I always point out as many unobserved and forgotten flaws to them as I can, some of which should be obvious to begin with (apparently they aren't). How anyone could be so ignorant of such obvious errors and even deny them in some cases is beyond my understanding.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
*YAWN!!*

*Stretch*

Welcome to the forums intake. Glad to see you've been following this for a while since joining - I hope you enjoy yourself.

*Cracks neck*

*Settles down to another snooze*

-m0r

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
@*YAWN!!*

*Stretch*

Welcome to the forums intake. Glad to see you've been following this for a while since joining - I hope you enjoy yourself.

*Cracks neck*

*Settles down to another snooze*

Your response already is a-typical. When I say I have been following it for a while , for you to assume that means "since joining" as in "ATS" just demonstrates the tone of judgement I was referring to.

I have been following it for several months in a variety of formats. When I decided to post has nothing to do with anything except, that I highlighted the 9Th sighting.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by intake

Super, I was just saying hello and welcoming you to the forums. The stretching part was because it would seem my comments to someone else have been overlooked and it tires me to see so (yet again).

Here is some more 'fun' for your inferential self to apply your beliefs upon and hate from. It is allegedly a recording of the area where he had his visitation which you linked to earlier.

I look forward to your thoughts upon the matter of these videos (please read the T&Cs regarding forum conduct, just so you understand the limits of opinion and expressing it versus attacking another member). Enjoy the boards!

-m0r

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well I appreciate the welcome, however am surpised at your definition of an "attack". However I will note for future references that subtle sarcasm is allowed, and is not considered against the forum board rules.

Thanks for your post, which I had previously already viewed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Given the new ' evidence' of the alien with a crush on Alex ( why else continuously visit and do NOTHING) I am reposting this below....
Oh, and dont forget to go look at the video with all the scratch marks the Alien left on the deck! They have talons? Who knew? lol

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by Darce

Here is a bit of text I posted in one of the numerous threads on this ' sighting'. I visited some other forums and came across this from a member. Interesting. So Alex had put ghost sighting vids on one of his youtube channels ( he has 3 at least right now BTW) and this other forum member went to check out the ' alien' vid, came across the ghost ones questioned Alex and the ghost ones were deleted, the other forum member banned and the channel taken down I believe.
Tsk Tsk Tsk/

My friend show me this when it first came out. It look setup to me by the way he was filming it. Later on my friend found a different youtube account same kid same name just spelled different. But this account had a bunch of "real ghost" videos, and they were posted same time as his "real alien" ones. When my friend left a comment why he has two accounts he was block and banned and since the kid remove his account with the "ghost" stuff. I left a comment about it, he deleted it and banned me as well.

ETA:SOURCE

edit on 19-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

As a believer (and a witness)...that video is a hoax. Just like all the others. I say again, this is a young lad after youtube hits and all the other attention this brings. No more and no less.
Is it not odd that no reputable news source or UFO reporting site has picked this up and really followed it? I emailed the UFO people who interviewed Alex and asked if they had anything further to add or if they could tell me when the DVD was to be available for sale. Two weeks ago. No reply.
Everyone is washing their hands of it. And rightly so.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Given the new ' evidence' of the alien with a crush on Alex ( why else continuously visit and do NOTHING) I am reposting this below....
Oh, and dont forget to go look at the video with all the scratch marks the Alien left on the deck! They have talons? Who knew? lol

I think the evidence annella refer could be a proof that the alleged contact is in effect an hoax. Sadly we don´t have such evidence. anella, ¿have you tried to question Alex about the alleged ghost videos?
edit on 2-5-2011 by niuno15 because: Fixing quote

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by niuno15

A few pages back Alex commented on the link I posted ( re him having his ' ghost videos' on youtube) but said it was all lies.
Of course he can very easily say that given he deleted all evidence of those videos being there.
Its all a hoax.
I repeat though...I AM a believer, just not in this BS.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thank you annella for the response. Will he stop someday? He keeps recording a bunch of freaking videos. He will finish this, either abducted or totally crazy, because of the shame of be debunked in the eyes of the world, literally. Anyway I want to see the finish of it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well well well.

It seems Alex has got what he set out to get. A youtube partnership which means revenue sharing. You get them only when you manage to attract large audiences apparently.
Anyone surprised?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Despite the obvious cynicism that many of you reek of- I'm just curious as to how you deal with something when you are possibly shown to be incorrect?

Do you stamp your feet harder?

Do you still refuse any other possibility, god forbid that your self-appointed expertise is threatened?

I recently dealt with attitudes very similar to the ones I see being displayed here in relation to young Alex in a different environment-business related. People who were SO sure of themselves because they were regulars within a different community. Because they were regulars in that community, they felt they had it all worked out. In fact, you could tell they obtained a great deal of significance from the vision of themselves that they had, based upon what they knew to be true in their minds-up to that point in time.

If those same people knew what had transpired since then- they probably still wouldn't believe it, even though I could show them the proof they cannot deny, based upon what they consider to be legitimate proof- because their pride would not allow them to.

Sure young Alex has lots of questions marks hanging over him at this point in time due to a number of factors already raised.

However, I am pointing out once again-the verdict is not in yet. I hope a man accused of a crime never gets any of you as jurors- because based upon how you have conducted yourselves, you would ignore the judges directions in relation to not forming an opinion until ALL OF THE EVIDENCE IS IN!

But that's okay, grab your significance and cut young Alex down -it's a good laugh for you no doubt.

Also, don't look at his most recent and latest encounter(yes another one), you are already all-knowing so there is no point,, just hope that if you ever find yourself in the dock awaiting the judgement of others, hope like hell that they don't do like you have done, and make up their minds before- one more time- ALL THE EVIDENCE IS IN!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Just for the record, I am not a believer, I just want to know the truth about this. My judgment is influenced only for the facts I can see. Alex has the balls to take a camera and show us his version, without the fear to be debunked.

His story is definitly not conventional, even for the ufo fenomena, then we need to see it with skepticism and also with open mind (skeptic is not the same than debunker). I hate blind believers as well as square mind debunkers.

I don't think Alex needs my support but only my attention to hear his story.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I never fell into this for one second - but I subscribed to his channel!!

Why? because its freakin brilliant - its not about if its a real alien - its real entertainment

I can totally see this being the next "Blair Witch" or "Paranormal Activity" - its just a matter of time before someone snatches up the concept to make a movie, and I can say "I saw it for free on youtube back in the day!!!"

The only thing that'll ruin it is everyones disappointment thats its not real...
cause you know ...all those other movies they make are true....

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by intake

If you happen to stumble into this thread again...go check out Alex's latest youtube adventures.

And be enlightened.
Even his diehard believers are questioning..its hilarious. Methinks desperation is creeping in...the Alien set fire to his house!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Oh Lord, and another one. Bumping for a friend.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 21-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Oh Lord, and another one. Bumping for a friend.

Why are you bumping this hoax for a friend?

Just give them the link, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join