It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Kid catches Alien on film for 8th time in Australia (VIDEO) + Witness[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

In total agreement with your post. There is so much ' good' stuff out there but it gets shoved out of the way by threads like this.
A damned shame.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by Condemned0625

I am a believer in ETs etc...just so you know.

Are you from Australia? I ask because if psychology needs to be mentioned I can categorically state that the tone and manner of this 'kids' voice is totally forced/false when confonted by this ' alien' who regularly visits with no apparent agenda, ( except to wave a red light at the ' kid'), with no witnessed mode of ET transport, no close up video/photo provided, repeated foul language with no proper commentary which you would expect after 8 yes EIGHT visits, a willingness to chase after this ' alien' ( like...is he crazy?? YEP!!) et al et al.
I lived in Australia, I know their accents and intonnations. This is false and forced.

And still talking psychology, the boy in question should maybe consider a dose himself.

ETA: And a big
to you mOr1arty...

edit on 19-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

You lived here, but you are a New Zealander and you have been told many times by Australians that this is a totally normal reaction of an Australian Kid.

Who do you think would know Australians better?

A New Zealander that lived here?

Or an Australian that has always lived here and is upto date with what is going on in Australia and how things have been lately?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aussiepride

That's not crescent fresh!

According to your logic the only people who could give a real account of the events in Australia would be the aboriginal people of Australia - since, well, it's actually their land, you know.

How many sock puppet accounts do you actually have by the way?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You are not a sceptic and you certainly have no grasp upon the basics of psychology let alone the inner workings of advanced psychosis or transference.

You're absolutely wrong, but since you think you're right, it is now up to you to prove it.

Your accusations of this claim of a 'kid (named their own title) catching an alien on film for the 8th time in Australia' being true, probable or even possible are unjustified.

Considering it a possibility is unjustified? I guess I may as well not consider anything true, probable or possible at all and neither should you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Oh, I see how it is. Because of "foul language" and reacting differently than how you want him to act, you claim it's all false. Where's your evidence? Let's see it. By the way, he can use "foul language" as much as he wants. It does not falsify his videos in any way. You can find all cuss words in a dictionary and there are plenty of people who use them on a daily basis. If you think a few cuss words are "bad" even when they're not directed at anyone, you're relying entirely on your opinionated perspective, which is a very unreliable source when facts and evidence are concerned.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

You are not a sceptic and you certainly have no grasp upon the basics of psychology let alone the inner workings of advanced psychosis or transference.

You're absolutely wrong, but since you think you're right, it is now up to you to prove it.

You have proven it over and over in your postings here. You are not a sceptic you are someone who chooses to overlook the most simple of sceptical thoughts when presented with something fantastical which fits your world view.

As for your alleged knowledge of psychology I have read nothing of yours which implies you have more than a daytime televisions' smatterings worth.

Your accusations of this claim of a 'kid (named their own title) catching an alien on film for the 8th time in Australia' being true, probable or even possible are unjustified.

Considering it a possibility is unjustified? I guess I may as well not consider anything true, probable or possible at all and neither should you.

However consider my attempts to say there may be more nefarious and Earthly reasons for these videos are simply dismissed as impossible?

Seriously, stop posting in this thread on this subject if you wish to be taken as intelligent. You cherry pick when reasons and sensibility are to be used and guffaw when substantiated counter claims are presented.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You have proven it over and over in your postings here.

Did I? Or are you just cherry-picking certain sentences and claiming those "prove" that I'm not a skeptic?

As for your alleged knowledge of psychology I have read nothing of yours which implies you have more than a daytime televisions' smatterings worth.

I don't even think you would have that much knowledge of it, which means your understanding of psychology might be less than a daytime televisions' smatterings worth.

Seriously, stop posting in this thread on this subject if you wish to be taken as intelligent.

It's because of nonsensical statements like these that I view you as unintelligent.

You cherry pick when reasons and sensibility are to be used and guffaw when substantiated counter claims are presented.

Oh, like the cherry-picking you did? I've noticed that. You seem to guffaw as well when counter-claims (mine) are presented to challenge you. Don't just blame me in this situation. You're at fault too. Don't act like you're such an innocent person who never spews BS.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
With such a witty repartee I'd say you've taken rapport to a new degree.

Could you present anything that I haven't first presented to you by way of backing up your argument(s)?

As it is it seems incredibly like you are Guybrush Threepwood learning to sword fight with me as Carla.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You need to back up your arguments first. You made the accusations, you prove them.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You need to back up your arguments first. You made the accusations, you prove them.

Which accusations have I made which aren't already supported with evidence in this thread already?

I'll happily add to anything which you find lacking but I want a full apology and retraction from you for that statement once I have.

Of course I don't expect you to do anything other than drool and point at a video and dribble "Foffey!! Foofey!!" over and over (perhaps stamp your little jumper suited feet too).

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that the validity of the footage itself is being entirely ignored here.

Let's toss feces at eachother and just assume it's a puppet instead.

Kid, kill the thing and show us the body.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Here is a bit of text I posted in one of the numerous threads on this ' sighting'. I visited some other forums and came across this from a member. Interesting. So Alex had put ghost sighting vids on one of his youtube channels ( he has 3 at least right now BTW) and this other forum member went to check out the ' alien' vid, came across the ghost ones questioned Alex and the ghost ones were deleted, the other forum member banned and the channel taken down I believe.
Tsk Tsk Tsk/

My friend show me this when it first came out. It look setup to me by the way he was filming it. Later on my friend found a different youtube account same kid same name just spelled different. But this account had a bunch of "real ghost" videos, and they were posted same time as his "real alien" ones. When my friend left a comment why he has two accounts he was block and banned and since the kid remove his account with the "ghost" stuff. I left a comment about it, he deleted it and banned me as well.

ETA:SOURCE

edit on 19-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
And here is another video from the ' kid' from 3 days ago. The alien has left scratch marks on the deck!! OMG.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Un explained mysteries is a site that is full of BS.

Everyperson in there is full of it.

Also your evidence is a statement from one user that can not be proven at all. I think that user made that up as an effort at dis info and to look cool to his debunking buddies. Just like everyone of the debunkers here.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aussiepride

And hello to you...slipdig maybe???
I see you have been banned after what, 5 posts? Gee whizz. Strange how someone who has registered only a few days can navigate to the HOAX forum and post with as much confidence as you have on the subject.

I also see Alex has another ( of course) video offering pieces of the broken pot that the 'alien' apparently tripped over. Just pay postage..he will send a piece on. Anywhere in the world!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You are not a sceptic

Prove this moronic assertion of yours. You also need to fix the grammar and stop spelling simple words incorrectly.

Prove that one too.

You cherry pick when reasons and sensibility are to be used and guffaw when substantiated counter claims are presented.

And that one.

Prove them without resorting to opinions and beliefs. Demonstrate that they are true with solid, conclusive evidence that cannot be denied by anyone. You'll need to read my mind and show the results to everyone in order to prove these ridiculous claims of yours. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Great observations annella!!!

Love your investigative work and intuition on this brats mockery of anything that may be real in the UFO forum.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

LOL people just like to see aliens I guess hey.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
With such a witty repartee I'd say you've taken rapport to a new degree.

Could you present anything that I haven't first presented to you by way of backing up your argument(s)?

As it is it seems incredibly like you are Guybrush Threepwood learning to sword fight with me as Carla.

-m0r

Look behind you, a Three-Headed Monkey!
edit on 21-4-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join