It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Kid catches Alien on film for 8th time in Australia (VIDEO) + Witness[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

My point is that these could be symptoms of someone who is actually 'asking for help' due to feelings of isolation, fear, physical abuse, paranoia and suspicion who frequents these forums personally and makes it known how in fear of his life he is.

To my mind there are 3 equally weighted presentable options.

1) This child is being stalked by someone or something on his property and he is right to be fearful for his life.

2) This child is presenting fantastical stories to substantiate very real abuses put upon him by someone who has regular contact with him.

3) This child is narcissistic and is pulling the legs of mindless buffoons who would rather support naive suppositions and encourage miscreant behavior over using their creativity for more productive purposes.

Now 3 is the most likely. 1 is unprovable. 2 is moral obligation to investigate.

Now I'm aware it could be a person/entity at his house. I'm aware that he could be having a gag. I'm aware that he is potentially being abused.

Only one of these things can I assist with and he has asked, repeatedly, for assistance hence why the authorities will get to the bottom of this.

It'd hold up in court and I've seen people investigated for far fewer potential 'problems'.

Do you still adhere that there is no chance that he is being abused?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

1 and 3 are the most likely. I say that number 2 is improbable. You forget the fact that he is asking someone to help him with his alien problem and it has absolutely nothing to do with child abuse. If he was really being abused by his parents, don't you think he would just tell someone on the internet? He wouldn't need to hide it and disguise it as something else. By looking at his possessions and behavior, he is obviously a very independent kid who is not abused and is not suppressed by restrictions. Your "moral obligation" seems more like an unjustified assumption. He needs help getting rid of this entity that is stalking him and that's all he is asking for. He did ask in other videos what kind of camera equipment should he buy to enhance the video footage of this creature. He's not "crying for help" from abuse. He has a problem with a damn stalker. That's all it is.
edit on 4/16/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha, you think this kid is being abused, so he films Aliens. How ridiculous are you?

You sound like you have an issue, and would be so put out if this was proven real?

What would you all do if the police, come back and say they seen Aliens?

Would you all apologise for being mean for no reason?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Note: please focus on the topic rather than the personalities of those involved in this discussion.

Further Off Topic remarks will be removed.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

...If he was really being abused by his parents...

I've never said that this is the case. Someone close to the family or has repeat access to him is as close as I've got.

Just to make sure.

You don't think a male child of 17 years old would be having a laugh at people's experience in a belief system of unprovable aliens? The 3rd option doesn't seem viable?

Children are subject to abuse all over the world in every section of society and fantasies are one way of dealing with it when looking for assistance. There are plenty of studies and cases which could be presented here if you desire.

Don't forget there are some 'fantastic' threads here in the hoax section (or have been here for a short while) which have proven to be something much more dark and commonplace.

Originally posted by Aussiepride
What would you all do if the police, come back and say they seen Aliens?

Would you all apologise for being mean for no reason?

Won't happen. And no I think my direction holds true to what happens everywhere on a daily basis.

-m0r

NB: masqua this reply was being written whilst you replied. Consider this matter rested at my end from this point forward.
edit on 16/4/2011 by m0r1arty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I meant 1 and 3. Number 2 is not a viable option.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Seems like Slipdig1 was post-banned for invalid reasons. I'll have to post what he found about ATS.

ATS members exchange and debate their Above top Secret approved ideas and theories on a variety of "alternative topics", including UFOs and extraterrestrial life, political scandals, New World Order, the 2012 phenomenon, cryptozoology, and secret societies. Though members contribute a lot of original content, ATS relies heavily on external content which members find, post, and discuss. Perhaps the most important function of ATS is the ability of its members to find and post news stories from online news papers. While these topics are discussed, the general theme on ATS is to debunk any and all paranormal subjects.

I've always noticed this type of behavior among certain ATS users. They claim to deny ignorance, yet they practice ignorance with their "debunking" attitudes. "Let's try desperately to debunk this topic that we're not willing to accept, even if it's not a hoax and entirely true!"

I've seen people make pathetic attempts to debunk certain things that turned out to be true. They didn't even admit they were wrong. They just denied it all and kept looking for anything they could find that would seem to "debunk" it. I've had arguments with people who outright lied and were dishonest in general, unwilling to face the fact that they couldn't debunk something, especially when it was true and couldn't be falsified.

Anyways, ThePolishedKnob is NOT being abused by anyone. He just uploaded more videos a few hours ago that show the layout of his house and where that pot smashed on the ground from the 8th sighting video. He even picked up the pieces and offered to send them to anyone who is willing to analyze them for fingerprints or DNA, as long as they pay the postage fee for shipping. He's not making money from it and he's not trying to get attention. He's even offering a prize to the 555th subscriber. Save your "morally obligated" investigations for other kids who are actually being abused and looking for attention. Don't waste state resources that everyone's tax dollars pay for. If you're going to email the police and ask them to investigate something, make sure that your assumptions are justified and be prepared to prove those assumptions. He needs help figuring out if this stalker is an alien or someone in a suit. He's not being abused by anyone, except the time when the intruder hit him on his back when he chased it. Don't make such absurd judgments.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thats the thing everything is fake people reckon .If it wasnt for the idits that make the fake vids ,We would have some knowledge ,But all that has been blown out the window every1 is brainwashed that everything is fake.When will people grow up if this is real .What then Like my proof all real.This is most probably what the E.Ts WANT .They can just walk all over us like they do now becuase nuffing is real people reckon.We have to start go forward & they only way forward is enough of people playing games with this stuff.Its our future if people havent realized.This planet around the universe is probably know as the lieing planet .Becuase thats all we think people do is lie.So they will take full advantage of us .probe do anything they want.2011 NOW ENOUGH OF THE GAMES I RECKON.If people want to mess around with fake stuff let people know straight out on the video .Fake stuff still gets people sensed up.But tell people its fake.Like my stuff & its real .The fake stuff is geting more notice than the real stuff ..Or is that what we want fake fantasy OR THE REAL THING LIKE MY VIDS FROM MY HOME .
SO PLEASE REALIZE IF YOU GOING TO MAKE FAKE VIDS.TELL IT ON THE VID.WE HAVE TO GROW UP NOW OR WE ARE DOOMED..WE WILL BECOME A POINTLESS PLANET KNOWN AS PLANET LIES ,OR REALLY PLAN=IT,

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I have been the director of a paranormal group since the early 90's.

I would like and am willing to believe in anything paranormal.......if I cant find a logical explanation.

If numerous people try to debunk something and fail in doing so, perhaps the paranormal explanation then becomes a possibility.

An IDIOT believes the paranormal possibility FIRST.

And condemned, your attitude to life saddens me. The way you sometimes hack into others for what they believe in and saying there is no evidence etc, then seemingly believing this hoax outright from watching a video.

I've never heard anyone admit they want to kill their family members before.

You should readjust that thought and stop denying the truth and believing the lie

The end of this subject for me.
edit on 17-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I'm not immediately believing it. I still don't know if it's a person in a suit or an actual alien stalking him. Psychology is very easy to understand and I'm able to tell by his reactions and behavior that he's not deliberately hoaxing his videos.

I've never heard anyone admit they want to kill their family members before.

You should readjust that thought and stop denying the truth and believing the lie

Never heard it before? There's a first time for everything. What lie are you talking about? What truth are you claiming I'm denying?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Uhhhh...excuse me...why the hell was the OP banned? Has anybody thoroughly debunked these videos? NO!!! God damn it...I hate skeptics and their know-it-all BS attitude so much...give the guy a chance...and debunk him properly you asses, or is that SO hard? ...over and out.

edit on 17-4-2011 by 211220121111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The guys vids are interesting and fun to watch but....come on.....they are obviously fake.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

but....come on.....they are obviously fake.
Well, i was pretty quick to call it a hoax, and I still think it probably is a hoax...but seriously, if it's so obviously a hoax then I would like to see it proven...the only reason people are so quick to dismiss this is because it's an actual alien in some kids back yard, the mere content and nature of it makes it instantly suspect and dismissed by the majority of people...especially since it keeps coming back...that is definitely extremely unlikely...but I wasn't aware ATS can just label things a hoax and ban the poster when people haven't even properly examined the video, it's just instant dismissal, because, well, as I explained...instant dismissal.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The evidence that the kid presented is not actually any proof of nothing. But the way he is claiming that his videos are real is very interesting for me. Because he is not hiding and he looks like he is enjoing the apparent attention of the world about his videos.

It could be an hoax and he is only watching until when it could finish, getting a lot of fame in the road, or he is exited about a real contact. Who knows? In this moment only he, for sure.

As I said the evidence is nothing... without an history, because in these days we know everything can be hoaxed by computers, with puppets and so.

Then I want to ask to Thepolishedknob (
kids :@@
What is you feel about your alleged contact? Why you? Why in this moment? What do you think they want? What do you want making videos and uploading it to the internet about this contact?

Sorry for my english

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Psychology is very easy to understand and I'm able to tell by his reactions and behavior that he's not deliberately hoaxing his videos.

Well I see the opposite.... by his reactions and behaviour he IS deliberately hoaxing his videos. And IMO psychology is not so easy to understand but very bad acting and reacting is.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Not everyone can understand psychology. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean you get to immediately dismiss something as a "hoax". I've been in situations like his before and I've reacted the same way numerous times. I was right the entire time, yet people didn't even believe me."You're lying!" or "You were imagining things." is what they usually said to me. My response was "Really? Were you there? No, you weren't. Your accusations are unjustified." That's the major problem with closed-minded skepticism. Those kinds of skeptics are willing to dismiss something entirely before any kind of debunking takes place, even if the claim they are dismissing is later proven to be true. I am an open-minded skeptic and I do not reach a conclusion until evidence proves or disproves the claim that is being investigated.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

"Really? Were you there? No, you weren't. Your accusations are unjustified."

Your accusations of this claim of a 'kid (named their own title) catching an alien on film for the 8th time in Australia' being true, probable or even possible are unjustified.

You are not a sceptic and you certainly have no grasp upon the basics of psychology let alone the inner workings of advanced psychosis or transference.

Seriously, email yourself a link to this page and read it in 5 years time and see how foolish you come across.
I'm not saying you or I will be any wiser or even alive in 5 years but when the iron is not longer hot and the knee not so jerky you'll get to see who I am seeing when I read your posts.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I am a believer in ETs etc...just so you know.

Are you from Australia? I ask because if psychology needs to be mentioned I can categorically state that the tone and manner of this 'kids' voice is totally forced/false when confonted by this ' alien' who regularly visits with no apparent agenda, ( except to wave a red light at the ' kid'), with no witnessed mode of ET transport, no close up video/photo provided, repeated foul language with no proper commentary which you would expect after 8 yes EIGHT visits, a willingness to chase after this ' alien' ( like...is he crazy?? YEP!!) et al et al.
I lived in Australia, I know their accents and intonnations. This is false and forced.

And still talking psychology, the boy in question should maybe consider a dose himself.

ETA: And a big
to you mOr1arty...

edit on 19-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe this thread, even worse than the other times this kid posted a video here. One member is talking about calling the cops on the kid because of a that? I'm blown away by the "but it's obviously a fake, I think that way because the kid's not credible, a loser ect." I keep seeing the same thing happening over and over and I just have to stand up for the kid here. What right do you have to call his credibility into question? For shame on you! Judge the message, not the messenger. So he's some bumbkin, the footage is insane!

This kid brings us some of the best proof we have and you crap all over it because he's not a effen scientist. I'm not impressed. I love seeing these vids, the scare the crap out of me! If you read this kid why don't you buy a rifle and shoot at the laser light next time you see it?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
If you read this kid why don't you buy a rifle and shoot at the laser light next time you see it?

I'm lost for words I can use that don't come out insulting.

Darce,stay out of my universe and everyone else's too for that matter. - for safety's sake.

-m0r

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join