It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Kid catches Alien on film for 8th time in Australia (VIDEO) + Witness[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I emailed the local Police a month or two ago re the ' alien attack' Alex told ATS about. Have heard nothing back and did not expect to as Im sure the Police are cracking up at the whole deal. I did send them links to his videos also.

ETA: Because like you...I felt it was my moral duty especially given his mother hadn't done a thing and Alex is only 17 yrs old.
edit on 15-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I'm morally obligated though to contact social services and the police for that area to at least check up on his personal circumstances (Sorry Knob but I must eliminate more likely causes for behavior of this sort).

Once school records, any extracurricular classes, family background, medication, dietary needs, internet history and other factors have been looked into then sexual, physical and psychological abuse can be ruled out because his nature of posting to the world to look at him is either merely narcissistic or very real manifestations due to ET encounters.

It's good to find evidence that proves or disproves claims, but his personal life is none of your business. You don't need any of his personal information because it doesn't belong to you. School records? Medication? Internet history? I would be pissed off if someone tried to investigate my personal life like that just because I documented a strange experience. I'm not certain whether it's real or not, but simple psychology suggests to me that his reactions in his videos may be genuine reactions to a real biological entity that may be stalking him. We need third party witnesses for this event and maybe even someone who can capture it. Digging into his personal life is an invasion of privacy.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
I'm not certain whether it's real or not, but simple psychology suggests to me that his reactions in his videos may be genuine reactions to a real biological entity that may be stalking him. We need third party witnesses for this event and maybe even someone who can capture it. Digging into his personal life is an invasion of privacy.

I don't intend to invade someone's privacy, that's against the law.

But highlighting reoccurring behavior in a public setting which shows fear, suspicion, paranoia, isolation, potential physical abuse and potential fantasy elements could indicate some kind of child abuse.

Would you let a child suffer avoidable abuse which they were calling out asking for help with in their own, possibly worried and misdirected, fashion?

The appropriate authorities will take the correct measures to make sure this young boy is looked after and safe. If he is within his home then a lesson well learned about crying wolf is the very least harm that can come from this, his life is the greatest thing which can be saved.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Have you even seen the videos that his mom is in? She knows what's going on too. She even hides in his room with him as this entity invades his home and points the laser around. Does she look like an abusive parent to you? Your suggestion is ridiculous. I seriously doubt that he is trying to "get attention" because of the supposed abuse you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I seriously doubt that he is trying to "get attention" because of the supposed abuse you're talking about.

I just wish to eliminate the potential for harm to come to him as I'm sure anyone would.

There are many psychological conditions which can occur from abuse which manifest themselves as hallucinations or other mental ailments. That's why we have social services, doctors, the police, teachers and records.

If he's just mucking about then great, if he's not though then he'll get assistance.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sad...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

For somebody that keeps crapping on about needing scientific evidence in everything you do in life and all the rest of the dribble that you write, you sure do contradict yourself in this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Hallucinations that appear in videos? Is that what you're implying? I didn't know that video cameras could hallucinate. Good luck with your investigation. I'm sure you'll find out that he isn't being abused by his parents after all. He has his own car and his own stuff and he's almost 18, so he seems quite independent to me. Maybe you're the one who is delusional. Who knows? I guess you'll find out soon enough.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I don't contradict myself at all. Seems like you're trying to find "patterns" and you're attempting to use them as an excuse for your misinformative accusation. I don't need scientific evidence for everything I do. Do I really need scientific evidence to prove that I'm typing this response and drinking soda? Think about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Mr where is the evidence of God, Mr where is the evidence of anything being real in the bible, Mr everybody who even remotely believes in God is a pathetic delusional fool...

Mr supporter of this kids videos that's been thrown in the hoax bin and outright 404'd on about 3 other occasions.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

hoax bin and outright 404'd

Yeah, that's definitely evidence that he's a hoaxer! Argument ad populum and arguments from authority (ATS mods) do not justify nor do they prove that something is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
For anyone who hasn't seen it.

"Feck."

"No."

"What the feck?!"

"No"

"Did you fecking here that fecking feck?"

"Feck no."

"Feck"

"No"

"Did you fecking see that?"

"Feck no this is fecked."

"No"

"Feck"

This repeats in different variations for 5 minutes.
edit on 15-4-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Might want to add in these 3 vids from his alternate YouTube account to back up the questionable reasons for these supposed sightings of an ET:

Topless video making:

Utilizing a 3D model to emulate male masterbation:

Video of a friend and his father wrestling:

All put out, by free will, onto YouTube. It could certainly be construed as a cry for help.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hahah nice investigative work

The walls are crashing down around the kid and protective services are swinging into action.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Why on earth does this have 2 flags, and the OP has a star? WTF people seriously we've given up all pretense and are now embracing ignorance? Beyond that, we've go the OP posting a video with 1 tiny sentence.

What do you want? Some over long, try hard treatise?

ATS=All The Snobbery

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It could certainly be construed as a cry for help.

Are you #ing serious? Do you have any idea what it's like to have a sense of humor? The first video is just him showing off his speakers and he just so happened to not be wearing a shirt. Wooh, such a big deal. The second video shows his sense of humor at work by pretending that his Call of Duty Black Ops character is masturbating. When I'm really bored and observant, I do similar things with similar games. Should that qualify as me "crying for help"? You can obviously hear the laughter in the third video as a father wrestles with his son. You actually think these videos somehow show what you call "cries for help"? They're just random videos of random things. Your little investigation is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to find patterns and justify your warped perception of common teenage behavior. What's next? Are you going to comment on his shoes and claim that to be a "cry for help" too? What a joke.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What a joke.

And yet his alien claim could be true?

Let the authorities do their job ma'am and all will be well.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

It could be. By the way, I'm a guy.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

So then dude. Could this child have suffered some sort of abuse which presents itself in behavior actually "asking for help"?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Didn't I just explain to you how his videos are random and do not present "cries for help" in any way? You may as well just watch videos from other users and claim they're "crying for help" too. Go watch a video of another guy without his shirt on and then try to tell me that he's crying for help. Some kids just prefer to be topless when they're comfortable in their own homes. It does not represent abuse in any way. You're trying to label his personal behavior as a "sign of abuse", despite the fact that you also have personal habits like him. Apples are not the same as oranges, but it seems like you're trying really hard to find some sort of similarity between him and another child who is obviously abused.

Here's a real example: I use tons of profanity, I like death, I like to destroy things, I wish I could kill some of my family members, I make sexually oriented jokes sometimes, I always choose the evil path in video games and I'm attracted to morbid things. Guess what... I was never abused by my parents! Why did I become who I am? Because I am a unique human with a unique mind that is not the same as any other. Your logic is extremely flawed and needs a major adjustment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join