It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Kid catches Alien on film for 8th time in Australia (VIDEO) + Witness[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Your evidence is because he didn't do this and he didn't do that, When the hell did that become evidence?

Where at all have you commented on this footage and not on what you think he should have done?

Guess what else, He didn't do things you think he should have. So what? it doesn't make the video any less credible because he acted differently to how you would have acted.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

LOL! Wow... that "UFOlogist" has no idea what he/she is talking about. An alien hovering like a saucer? Does this person even know the difference between a spacecraft and an extraterrestrial biological entity?

link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by m0r1arty

www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au...

Super. The police and social services may not have responded yet as there has been no complaint put forward regarding this youth's personal safety and mental acuity however they must investigate once a complaint it put forth.

Pretty sure these 'sightings' will dry up now - unless of course Alex using the net to ask for help is an underhanded way of trying to reach out for failings within his home life and something of a more sinister nature within his family.

It's hard to tell when fantasy and reality get so mixed up.

-m0r

link   
I've seen this video before...I'm THINKING (underline thinking) this is a kid trying to grab some attention for himself...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

yeh gotta say not very convincing imo...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Maybe reality isn't blurred mate, maybe this is just what happened? and you all can't accept that.

And guess what I'm thinking this is really whats happening.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Haha, I couldn't understand that either.

How does a video of an alleged biological entity amount to not being real because it doesn't have the right movement of a hovering saucer...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Slipdig....the newspaper with the report on these ' sightings' was a small local rag not a national newspaper.

Anyway, to set your mind at rest I have emailed the gentleman who talked about aliens not hovering to provide some further info on where the DVD is up to and what further investigation he has done.
You never thought of that I guess....its up to the know it alls.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

This is what I was getting at. This is our Experts.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by annella

Wow you did some research finally and now you want a pat!

Good Gal! pat pat pat.

Nope. I actually emailed the Police a month or two ago during another Alex video debacle. I imagine they cracked up at the evidential vid links I sent.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

reply to post by annella

Stop with this, As I have told you many times before, It has been done, its been in two papers. What more do you want?

Another thing by your reasoning if the cops seen this on front page news, they would be straight out there, well guess what they didn't.

And to carry on a little after my mention of emailing the local Police....of course they weren't straight out there!
They saw the whole deal for what it is. So you have some intelligent Police in your area. Thats a good thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Attention...

Please stick to the thread topic and refrain from attacking one another.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Maybe reality isn't blurred mate, maybe this is just what happened? and you all can't accept that.

And guess what I'm thinking this is really whats happening.

I know you are probably thinking he is being visited by an extraterrestrial entity and has captured it on film and I hope for all that is precious you are right.

I'm morally obligated though to contact social services and the police for that area to at least check up on his personal circumstances (Sorry Knob but I must eliminate more likely causes for behavior of this sort).

Once school records, any extracurricular classes, family background, medication, dietary needs, internet history and other factors have been looked into then sexual, physical and psychological abuse can be ruled out because his nature of posting to the world to look at him is either merely narcissistic or very real manifestations due to ET encounters.

Allegations of this nature are very severe though and would require the person asking for the investigation to take place (in this case; me) to supply evidence which could substantiate that claim and give due cause for the process to begin. I've copied all of the videos now and have a copy of all his posts here (as well as yours slipdig1 in case they need to contact you) which do show a sense of genuine fear and suspicion of being stalked/threatened. The Scenic Drive and nearby Terranora Lakes Country Club do provide good cover for potential pedophiles or troublemakers and gives further cause for concern regarding his well being.

Sorry it took so long to collate but I had to copy everything and then get the contact details for the relevant agencies in the area.

Don't worry Knob, help is on it's way. Give it a little while (at least until the weekend is over) and you should have temporary safe care given to you whilst the investigation goes underway. If there are any troubles, be they alien or something more sinister, they will be found out and you will be safe the whole time.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Reply to post by Slipdig1

Point blank, people like you who give idiots like this kid a "break" so you appear all open-minded enough to consider "all the evidence equally" ruin this subject for the rest of us.

And you know it....you know this is a cap video and a bad thread down deep, but you either lack the intestinal fortitude the rest of us have, or your trying too hard to appear open-minded so as to appeal and kiss the asses of the owners, mods and believers (because they are the largest number...and you want to stand with a crowd and be looked up to by them...even those that would post junk like this).

Ats...it is the best thing going right now but it does attract ignorance in droves and folks who want to defend the ignorant's right to be ignorant.

Sell your snake oil at GOP or some other ridiculous board will ya?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join