It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Kid catches Alien on film for 8th time in Australia (VIDEO) + Witness[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Its your fault you will not believe that you can't trust the police. We live here you don't. You won't take any Aussie word for it. What can I do when your a person from a completely different country claiming that me as a resident, whio lives here does not know what they are talking about when I infact reside here?

Have you ever even been to Australia? What makes you more of an Authority of what would happen?

Why won't you take the word of somebody that lives here?

Then you say convenience of being in the right place at the right time. What are you on about? This is his house, his home, where he would expected to be? How is ending up at your own house conveniently placed or there conveniently?

The last time you all ragged on him you told him to get better footage, better cameras, better lights.

He has a You tube video posted from a while ago, that he did just that and was ready to catch it next time.

You seem to think you know a lot and to me you just sound like a know it all.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I think we can add a few more names to that list Foxy.

Quite the combustible thread here considering how quite it is elsewhere.

A quick check of the IPs should resolve any issues here. I'm sure he's forgotten to use proxy's at some points in his history here.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

He's certainly not crescent fresh.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Don't come here telling me, what I can and can't do.

Funny that. You always seem to think you have the authority to tell people what they can or cannot do.

I knew you'd be in here as soon as I saw the thread posted - quicker than usual too I must say.

What's you connection to all this?

-m0r

[SNIP]
Seriously I just stick up for the kid, because I believe he is experiencing something, whether it be Aliens, Demons or someone and a twisted prank.

Where's my post stating that I tell everyone what they can and can't do?

You seem to think your an Authoritive figure yourself mate, You seem to rate yourself highly.

Of course I will be here, someone has to stick up for the truth.

Mod Edit: Removed bad manners.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

fuuuuu /b/ro I hate that song with a passion..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You seem to think your an Authoritive figure yourself mate, You seem to rate yourself highly.

I do rate myself highly - comes from being incredibly critical of everything and seeking to better it.

So you are from Australia then?

Originally posted by Nobama
fuuuuu /b/ro I hate that song with a passion..

As long as you don't love boxxy then we'll be cres!

-m0r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I am a New Zealander in New Zealand. I have lived in Australia.

As far as reporting to the Police goes, in the case of believing you may be attacked by anything you DONT report to your Police?? Especially after he did get ' attacked'? Because you dont trust the Police in Oz? We are not talking a 3rd world country here and forget about the BS in NSW years ago...that has been dealt with. Sure you get rogue coppers everywhere but FGS to not report an attack ( by an ' alien' no less) is ridiculous.

Its totally laughable that this boy apparently got attacked by an alien but did not go to a Doctor or Hospital to have that HUGE bruise checked. Neither did his mother insist on taking him obviously.

Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yeah I am. We've been through this oh Exhaulted one. I posted his original video because I found that his story had been printed in my local paper. It also made it to other papers. I thought he lived much closer originally, but I live four or three and a bit hours away. Sorry to burst your bubbles detective no brain, but I'm not him.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

lolol...I lived at Coogee for 7 years. Great beach too.

Lighten up slipdig.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

whyyousomadbro?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What was the name of the paper you read which had his story posted in it Slipdig1?

Is there an online version?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Maybe because in three pages all I've heard is BS relating to the last threads and not many intellegent remarks on the video, not on the kid or your thoughts as to this is a hoax just because you all say it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

yeah, but whyusomad?!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Nobama

Maybe because in three pages all I've heard is BS relating to the last threads and not many intellegent remarks on the video, not on the kid or your thoughts as to this is a hoax just because you all say it is.

I think many of us HAVE made intelligent remarks about an unintelligent video.
I know that is hard for you to swallow so I hope you take my know it all advice and get the many videos Alex has produced ( of the frequently visiting alien who must have a crush on him) to a reputable ufologist in Oz sometime soon. Maybe then you will get the answer and confirmation you want to hear?

ETA: BTW...I have given you my reasons for why I believe all these videos are a hoax and so have many many others. That here and on most of the other threads but for some reason you insist everyone is not looking at the ' evidence' because you are not hearing what you want to hear.
edit on 15-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au...

The paper says down the bottom.

[

quote]
The footage he shot of the first October encounter has been used in an independently-produced documentary entitled Gone with the UFO’s, to be released on DVD in 2011.

Although I think that Alex, which is the Knob hasn't been contacted back by these people.

And to all those who say why not go to UFOlogists, well why would you when they say the most crazy things-

UFO Research Queensland sightings officer Martin Gottschall said movement could be a deciding factor when looking for alien activity.

“There are certain types of movement that I recognise as belonging to a UFO,” Mr Gottschall said.

However, he said he did not see that kind of movement in Alex’s video recording and he was not convinced the recording depicted an alien.

“UFOs can hover and make no sound or shoot off at a high speed. In the footage you cannot see if the creature is hovering,” Mr Gottschall said

Personally I don't get him and he is meant to be our professional UFOlogists. Is he talking about the Aliens crafts or the Aliens? Does he think Aliens can fly themselves? Without ships?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Stop with this, As I have told you many times before, It has been done, its been in two papers. What more do you want?

Another thing by your reasoning if the cops seen this on front page news, they would be straight out there, well guess what they didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join