It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Kid catches Alien on film for 8th time in Australia (VIDEO) + Witness[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
ET phone home... Guys you should'nt make your little brother walk around in the dark like that with a costume on. When mum and dad get home they'll go off !!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

It might be because you guys picked on him so much that he wants to get it right this time and not miss his chance.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This looks genuine. IF this is fake, it's really well done, but I don't think it is. It looks too legitimate and there's no signs of this video being staged or scripted. Psychology tells me that this was a real occurrence.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

So much for us ever being friends,

You whingers just swarm in from everywhere. Its alright Annella when there are tiny lights flying over your little island hey, They must be Aliens, your all for that and you don't just attack the OP?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

It wasn't a bad hoax this time to be honest. A good attempt and I quite liked it.

If this was his first video to be released and had none others I might have been tempted to give it more attention.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Hey Knob can you get your mates on here to state that they seen this and they think its real?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Thats a cop out man, maybe you should review the other videos without your debunking glasses on and in a neutral frame of mind and see whether maybe your early critique maybe has been premature and based on feelings more then evidences against it.

Just try it?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

[HOAX!]: Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, or part of deceptive schemes on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material.

stop feeding a dead thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
This looks genuine. IF this is fake, it's really well done, but I don't think it is. It looks too legitimate and there's no signs of this video being staged or scripted. Psychology tells me that this was a real occurrence.
I think it's "real" in the sense somebody else is actually pranking this kid...but then again, it's hard to imagine someone would dress up in an alien costume and keep coming around his yard late at night.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Slipdig, you made no effort to be friendly when I mentioned it. Thats OK, and Im sorry you get so upset over reactions to these claims Alex makes.
Bottom line for me, and I have stated it before, its not the aliens ( but they are not aliens) that make these videos so fake. Its the acting, the tone of voice ( and I AM very familiar with Ocker voices..lol) , the convenience of being at the right place at the right time, Alexs reticence about getting advice/help/, no testimony from his mother, no visiting a Doctor after an alien attack, no calling Police ( and dont tell me you cant trust them!!), no mention of any other videos in the Press since the first one, I believe the light the ' alien' had has been debunked, etc etc, et al et al.
Tell Alex to take his videos to someplace where people will support him. I could suggest some places but I might get banned if I do.

If you REALLY are so convinced about his claims, take the evidence yourself to some well respected Ufologists in Australia. Get in touch with them.Cant hurt no?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

It got killed by the same people that have there back up about other videos, which i think is real. It got killed in like 3 mins or not long at all.

Don't come here telling me, what I can and can't do. I will do what I want. If you don't like it don't read it. You just fed it as well you fool.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

[HOAX!]: Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, or part of deceptive schemes on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material.

stop feeding a dead thread.
Just because it's in the hoax bin doesn't mean we can't keep talking about it. Though, they'd like it to work like that wouldn't they. Also, I don't believe ATS is 100% correct all the time with what it deems to a hoax. That said, I still think this is most likely a hoax.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 211220121111

Originally posted by Condemned0625
I think it's "real" in the sense somebody else is actually pranking this kid...but then again, it's hard to imagine someone would dress up in an alien costume and keep coming around his yard late at night.

LMAO!!!! With respect, this is a 17yr old petrolhead Australian kid. Enough said.

Alex wants youtube hits, he wants someone to sponsor him in some car thing he has going on. He wants fame or infamy. Whatever.
edit on 15-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 211220121111

It looks too small. It would have to be a young child in an alien costume with reflective eyes and this child would need to be able to get to school on time after pranking him during late night/early morning hours. Doesn't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
My question is why does the kid worry about the power going out and filming the house being in darkness, when there is an alleged alien 20 meters out the back door?

Jeez, film how much butter and soft drink is in the fridge while you're at it!

Everyone, for a much better alien prank, have a look at my thread here, you wont regret it!

Greatest alien abduction prank EVER!
edit on 15-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

i haven't seen that one...that was great. the op just needs some better special effects and an acting class

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

cool story bro.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
what are the reasons for this being in the hoax forum? i need help but all get is disrespect.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Don't come here telling me, what I can and can't do.

Funny that. You always seem to think you have the authority to tell people what they can or cannot do.

I knew you'd be in here as soon as I saw the thread posted - quicker than usual too I must say.

What's you connection to all this?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

What's you connection to all this?
Not everyone is "in on it" just because they believe there might be something to it. Typical. Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Ive suggested before that slipdig is thepolishedknob in the other threads of the same nature.

All 3 or 4 of them.
edit on 15-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join