It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic – Finding Jack the Ripper (full documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Not sure, if this is the correct forum... Found another video and wanted to share it, cause I thought it might interest some of you too. I have not watched it yet and I doubt they finally solve the murders, but hey - it's National Geographic, lol

Show info: channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Overview

Could Jack the Ripper have been the world’s first trans-Atlantic serial killer? Can 21st century techniques and CGI 3-D autopsies crack this 19th century crime spree, while reversing decades of investigative assumptions? Retired U.K. murder squad detective Trevor Marriott is determined to finally unmask the Ripper and possibly link him to other murders in Europe and the U.S.

Links to docu:

www.novamov.com...
www.putlocker.com...
megavideo.com...
edit on 15-4-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i remember watching a show on tv about this and it was one o the most interedtimg shows I had watched in a long time..i become facinated with how easily the worlds most notorious serial killer got away with it...the shoow mentioned how he escaped to america when he figured the cops were getting close to him in london. i guess he ended up in a nut house where he escaped and started his riegn of terror all over again in sities like new orleans and even LA and then years aafter he ended up turning himself back in. i giess whem he got back he admitted his real identity...I know he was a real sicko but got have a little respect for how brilliant he must of been to stay free the whole time he was murdering those prostitutes.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Thank You. Now I wont need to look at my TV Guide.
Oh...you didnt watch it?
Well, I guess you can give a review on it when you do

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thanks I will have to watch that. I read quite a few books in my time about this and it is truly an amazing thing that after all this time the mystery remains unsolved. Thanks will definitely have to check this out.

Trowa

edit on 15/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

edit on 15-4-2011 by brizellious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
Not sure, if this is the correct forum... Found another video and wanted to share it, cause I thought it might interest some of you too. I have not watched it yet and I doubt they finally solve the murders, but hey - it's National Geographic, lol

Show info: channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Overview

Could Jack the Ripper have been the world’s first trans-Atlantic serial killer? Can 21st century techniques and CGI 3-D autopsies crack this 19th century crime spree, while reversing decades of investigative assumptions? Retired U.K. murder squad detective Trevor Marriott is determined to finally unmask the Ripper and possibly link him to other murders in Europe and the U.S.

Links to docu:

www.novamov.com...
www.putlocker.com...
megavideo.com...
edit on 15-4-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

Im sure they went in to real detail with this one to make sure you dont think it was the work of a band of freemason #s doin the dirty work of the royal family. It will probably lead you to believe it was the work of a lone nutcase and totally miss out the symbols on the last victims face.

new topics

join