It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi From Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hi this is my first time I posted on a site like this, mostly because I can't handle whats going on it's only gotten worse and I need advice. If I'm braking rules by posting this here i apologize but I just need some help.

Let me give you a little background just so you understand somethings when I say them when I tell you the problem.
I can't remember the exact date but it was after I got out of the marine corps I found by focusing on my hands and breathing deep I could stop the panic attacks (mostly just focusing on something other then the fact that I couldn't breath). But then after doing it many times a day I started feeling as though my hands where holding something. I kept trying to do it because at this point my curiosity was peeked. It was also fun and I noticed that when I held my hands close together when doing it in the dark it almost looked like I could see something really faint swirling in between my hands. (of topic thought I need to get batteries for my camera and see if I can record it for you guys) needless to say after this I was hooked, I was always doing it and wondering what it is. I have my own theory, the human body radiates infrared radiation and perhaps that is just directing that energy to my hands, not sure if anything useful could come from it. But I also don't do it every night anymore.

Problem:
Every now and then, I've gotten the feeling like I was being watched, I chocked it up to the normal paranoia that comes with PTSD. But then I started seeing things and feeling things, at first the feeling was just the hair on the back of my neck going up and the seeing things was just out of the corner of my eyes and little flashes of light. But now I see almost what looks like outlines in the failing light and when I'm tring to sleep it will feel like someone just sat on the bed or is poking me slightly. The reason for the background info was because every time i do that it feels like whatever it is goes away or if I get really angry and start flipping out. But tonight it's worse I just want to go to sleep but I'm too wide awake because whatever this is keeps messing with me it hits the back of my computer chair or makes it rotate a little I'm flipping out but it wont go away. Also, I keep seeing something out of the corner of my eye almost like it's looking at the computer screen as I type. I know this is going to sound crazy so please don't say it I know how it sounds but I almost get a feeling like it's trying to show me off, like you would to your boss.

something else that I think is strange is the fact that out of the blue I get the damnedest urge to switch to a vegan diet and I'm not sure why also I don't know why but I feel bad when people hurt each other I used to just not give a damn but now I'm concerned about animals and plants and people and have a hard time wondering why we can't just help each other and why humans have to breed so much. Our planet can't support our population growth for very long, resource wise. See I never gave a damn about any of this what is going on with me whatever this is wont give me answers so I need some kind of explanation.

any help would be greatly appreciated

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by paintchip

Hi paintchip, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod has been along to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Welcome paintchip! Hope you have an awesome time here denying ignorance!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
thanks for the welcome and the information about the site

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

top topics

join