It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Whistleblower - is this why HAARP is offline?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
These are a series of videos with an alleged HAARP whistleblower.

The interview takes place over the phone, so at times I find it hard to distinguish all the words. I'll need to listen to them a few times to get everything, but Corolyn Hill, who says she worked for HAARP, makes comments which sound very plausible.

She implies that after Japan people became massively aware of HAARP and the online monitor. She explains that HAARP is on constantly at the 4 khz frequency, which is the frequency of the human brain. She also explains how they flip the directions, how this affects the earth's magnetic field and how Japan was done by HAARP.

I can't help wondering whether the mass awareness of the HAARP monitor and this interview were the reasons why HAARP was taken offline.

Interestingly, she also states that Japan was threatened with an attack by HAARP two years ago, which is in line with what Benjamin Fulford says.

Sorry, I don't know how to

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Part 1:

"they turned it on a week before 9/11"
edit on 15-4-2011 by Dogdish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I've believed all of this before this more proof, although i cannot check the link yet, i will check it later when im home, thanks for posting this as so many people around the world are completely ignorant to the power of HAARP.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

if only you knew how ironic this post is
As for the thread, quite frankly i'll be glad when this whole HAARP theory dies, unless of course you folks are right, than well we're all screwed.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

"Alleged whistle blower".

Does this mean the video is a hoax, that she is just another scaremongerer.
Any verification she actually worked with/on HAARP (if in fact HAARP exists).

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It's interesting, but this could be his girlfriend or his sister, or anyone.

A google search turned up this LinkedIn profile, but I'm not a member to be able to look at it more closely: www.linkedin.com... It does claim a Coralyn Hill in "defense and space".

I would like to see confirmation regarding this caller.

Also, I would like to see Mr. Hilder take a big step BACK from the camera.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Vanishr

As for the thread, quite frankly i'll be glad when this whole HAARP theory dies, unless of course you folks are right, than well we're all screwed.

No no no, the people at HAARP could open the doors to the entire facility, give the keys to anyone who asks, tear down the walls and put in transparent permiflex everywhere, give out every schematic, every detail of the place to the hills turn to plains...

and the people who want HAARP to be a doomsday device, will still find some reason... and explain it with gobbledegook and fob it off as science.

I swear if ATS had a noise, if you listened really carefully, you'd hear "HAARP HAARP!!!! HAARP HAARP!!!! HAARP HAARP lhc!! LHC LHC !!!! LHC LHC!!!!! HAARP LHC!!!!" like distant parrots squawking in the treetops...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Good god, I would have to cut back on the visits to this site if that were the case, bad enough there's a new thread about this at least every 3 hours..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I know a lot of people believe the U.S government is using HARRP to cause earthquakes all around the world ,but that's not true , HARRP is used to find oil, water , metal and other types of materials. Yes, it can cause a very small eq , but it's so small you wouldn't even feel it. What HARRP does is ,it slams sounds waves into the ground , when it hits a certain object , that object gives off a unique vibration , it's kinda like plucking a guitar string. That's how they can distinguish certain objects from another

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Evidence is always nice.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

How about you go and check your sources. yes thais what HAARP does, however how you think the EQ is small and unoticable is wrong, its been proven to be true by quite a few people now, Just because 'you' dont WANT it to be true doesnt mean it isnt, im sure you dont WANT the Illuminati to be true, but they are, move on,open your eyes, you were born into ignorance, but you are the only one keeping yourself ignorant.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What about:

(found at linkedIn, though i do not have a member there)

Carol Hill

Software Engineer IV at Zebra Technologies
Providence, Rhode Island Area | Computer Software

Current:
Software Engineer IV at Zebra Technologies
Past:
Software Engineer at Comtec Information Systems
Education:
Bridgewater State College, Bay State Jr. College, Middleborough High School

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20aca7f2477d.jpg[/atsimg]
HAARP antenna array, image rehosted on ATS and found here other images on google can be found here

HAARP (as pictured above) isn't a theory and very much exists, the video's below are a good start for you, I think the fact that stands out is the brains and creators of HAARP speak out against it today and it's capabilities and have nothing more to do with it since THE US MILITARY took it over...

edit on 15-4-2011 by lifttheveil because: Fixed embed

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Video 1 - talking heads, who claim to know everything. All supposition, no hard facts really.
The other videos are labelled -"Jesse Ventura -Conspircay Theory".

Where are the hard facts.
HAARP is like a religion - some people believe in it and then call this belief "the truth", then proceed to harass others into accepting this belief as "the truth".
Just like the "snake oil" salesmen and TV evengelists.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No, it doesn't mean the whistle blower is a hoax, that is not what 'alleged' means. If I knew it to be a hoax, I would have said so.

I have no way of confirming the veracity of this person's statement, so I use the word 'alleged'.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by lifttheveil

Video 1 - talking heads, who claim to know everything. All supposition, no hard facts really.
The other videos are labelled -"Jesse Ventura -Conspircay Theory".

Where are the hard facts.
HAARP is like a religion - some people believe in it and then call this belief "the truth", then proceed to harass others into accepting this belief as "the truth".
Just like the "snake oil" salesmen and TV evengelists.

I didn't hear anyone claim to know everything. That HAARP exists is indisputable, it is not a 'belief' it's a fact pure and simple.

Exactly what it is being used for is the issue. It is fact that it can create earthquakes, whether it was used to create the Haiti, Indonesian, Japan earthquakes has yet to be proven by solid evidence, although much circumstantial evidence does point in that direction.

Of course, it's easy to rubbish something when you haven't taken the trouble to look into the facts.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Thanks for embedding that video, Dogdish.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Vanishr

No no no, the people at HAARP could open the doors to the entire facility, give the keys to anyone who asks, tear down the walls and put in transparent permiflex everywhere, give out every schematic, every detail of the place to the hills turn to plains...

and the people who want HAARP to be a doomsday device, will still find some reason... and explain it with gobbledegook and fob it off as science.

I swear if ATS had a noise, if you listened really carefully, you'd hear "HAARP HAARP!!!! HAARP HAARP!!!! HAARP HAARP lhc!! LHC LHC !!!! LHC LHC!!!!! HAARP LHC!!!!" like distant parrots squawking in the treetops...

What aspect of HAARP is it that you call a 'theory' that you want to die? Much of it is fact.

edit on 15-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
It's interesting, but this could be his girlfriend or his sister, or anyone.

A google search turned up this LinkedIn profile, but I'm not a member to be able to look at it more closely: www.linkedin.com... It does claim a Coralyn Hill in "defense and space".

I would like to see confirmation regarding this caller.

Also, I would like to see Mr. Hilder take a big step BACK from the camera.

Yes, I also tried to find more info on Coralyn Hill, but couldn't find anything. At the time of the interview, the HAARP Induction Magnetometer was still online, and I noticed an almost constant line at the 4mhz as she states. Unfortunately, now the site is down we can't verify anything else.
edit on 15-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
UN report states that HAARP can '“simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device”.

ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com...

So, it's not a theory that HAARP can do this. The question is, is it being used for this purpose to create earthquakes?

I guess that question begs another question. Would the US military black ops, under the control of the psychopathic NWO, be evill enough to use it in this way? To me that's a rhetorical question.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join