It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Build Up to WW111 - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
If you can play chess you will recognise the game being played out right now and if you can't play the game - ask someone who can.

This short video spells it out perfectly. Be aware!

www.activistpost.com...

The game is in it's final stages and those of you who are living in Denial should not watch this Video - Be Happy!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
... That was a GREAT video! Thank you for posting it!

‎... WW III is not a certainty, however ... It is NOT impossible either ... In THIS day & Age! Watch how the World is collapsing yet unfolding to show it's TRUE COLOURS!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It's true what you said about people living in denial!

What these people don't understand is ... Their DENIAL is the Government's, NWO's, Illuminati's etc's. WEAPON!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Here ya go.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Thanks for that I still can't embed vids.

I also believe WW111 has already started - we can all see it, it's just we haven't heard it yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
While I would argue it would make more sense to call it WW IV
and reserve WW III for the millions of deaths the powers that ruled the second half of the 20th century caused, thereby getting rid of the lying discourse as if the cold war was a bloodless one;

I was very pleased with the link you provided in the OP.
thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
S&F

When WW3 starts,the Super-Powers (US,China and Russia) can fight for the Oil (which is needed for the War) without the Oil-Rich Nations in the Middle East able to defend themselves because of the current unrest...

Interesting

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Can't help but think of this..haha

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I can remember back in 1987 sitting in a conference room watching a video taped briefing about when the M-East would eventually melt down and the US would inevitably get involved with boots on the ground because we're too stupid not to learn from the 70's oil embargo experience. The person giving the brief was a Master Chief in the US NAVY and without naming names, he pretty much dialed it in to just where we're at today. His summation was that this would be the "iginition" for WWIII and that WWIII would look nothing like the previous two and we would be in it a long, long time. He also stated that in the end, Einstein was right and the last of the combatants would be fighting with "pointed sticks" and that it's pretty much the end of "civilization" as we know it. Also, there will be no winners or losers in this one. Every person on this planet will be affected, if not exterminated. Ah, the human experience, isn't life grand !!
Of course, he may have gotten it wrong, but it sure doesn't look that way right now. But at least with this one we can all watch from the comfort of our homes as long as they last, All in brilliant HDTV !

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
what happened to the other 109 wars?
2nd line

top topics

join