It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga grows HORNS. Seriously. wtf?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well I was actually referring to the "amen" part.

Ya, I was just being silly...I supposed I could have countered with the facts, but occasionally the clown in me takes over typing.

Amen is not amon ra...it is hebrew for a few variations...such as so be it, 4 tru, word brudda, etc...
here is the tidbit

“Amen” is a Hebrew word that stems from the word aman, which means “to be faithful, support, or confirm.” The word “amen” actually means, “so be it,” or “truly.”

Therefore, when we end our prayers with "amen," we are re-affirming our dedication to God through Jesus Christ. We also use it to confirm a statement (i.e., when the pastor says something powerful out of the Word of God, and members of the congregation say "Amen").

You can do the google thing and find this to be the truth of the matter from a gazillion sites of course, or just jump to a esoteric modern day theory that ultimately has no relation to the truth (albeit far more interesting...props for a creative explanation)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I was referring to the star of david because if you take the sign for male which is a triangle and take the female sign which is an upside down triangle and put them together you get the star of david!

"it's all a complete conspiracy"-Michael Jackson about the music industry!

Was Michael killed because he knew something about the music industry?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
haha look at that, bunny ears for the whole world to see. do these people live on another world, why is their image always so weird. C'mon now!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh and Amen is spelled both ways..

www.aldokkan.com...

"- After 3500 years of it's emergance, the basic concept of the cult of Amun-Ra has remained unchanged "The Hidden god in the Sky",
- This powerful cult is followed by a large percentage of the world population today, and is the source of the ending to Christian, Jewish and Muslim prayers - Amun "

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What woman..??

Since when”shemales” are counted as”woman”..??

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This gave me a good laugh.

She couldn't get famous by being her what some but not I would call "boring" or "dull" self so now she's just going to the extremes.

I honestly would have liked her if she showed talent as the person she was before she became "GaGa" as she seemed much more genuine and real, but now she's just mainstream trash.

Also, any makeup artist or even amateur can tell that it's a facial prosthetic made of either latex or foam with some make up.
Hence them saying they appeared after she came out of MAKEUP.

I guess that was a real alien egg/pod too!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

I was referring to the star of david because if you take the sign for male which is a triangle and take the female sign which is an upside down triangle and put them together you get the star of david!

Triangle Symbology
However, it also has alot of other meanings, This is the first time I heard of it being used as a "male" symbol...care to source that?

Funny little sidenote
in my early 20s, I was moderately interested in things like ouija boards and such..."contacted" some "spirit" that recommended I put a few extra symbols on the board for whatever purpose
one being a cross (not a christian btw...putting the cross on was very odd for me to consider) and a triangle.
the cross, "it" went on to say will simply mean god, spirit, or the like...so accepted it as it was, just a quick reference verses spell out "god" or the like...the intent will read more than the actual symbol given I came from a catholic background...it would make more sense to me than some other religious symbol

The triangle "it" explained meant change...

"it" also suggested a number 8 to represent chains, binding, dna, eternal, and a few other things (side sidenote, it also started "drawing" a figure 8 on the board while waiting or whatnot.

keep in mind, I think now that the ouija board is at best mind tricking yourself..I found nothing negative come from it, and simply stopped using it when I started becoming more skeptical...however, if there was something that came from it, nothing of negative (or overly positive) consequence came from it all...but then again, I am not a very negative person to begin with...

ok, sidenote over...moving on

"it's all a complete conspiracy"-Michael Jackson about the music industry!

Was Michael killed because he knew something about the music industry?

The video has alot of parts that need to be discussed individually...throw any montage together and you can create whatever you want it to say....so not even going to start, else it would be a 3 page post.

Is "it" all a complete conspiracy? sure...the music industry is a mega corporation and its complete focus is marketing..thats all it sells, just that...no products beyond songs marketing something.
They will take a star...a made star that did it on their own, sign them up, and enslave them to produce and target demographics. They will take your creativity and rip it into shreds, sell off the shreds, and make you little more than a product.

Sort of like any other job really...the top only wants to convert you into a money making mindless machine.

Difference between say, a 7/11 worker and a professional musician...the clerk gets to punch out and have a life...when your a pro musician (the product verses just a handler of products), you never punch out...

Actually, conspiracy is not really the right word considering anyone with even a little insight knows this already...the only ones truely suprised are the ones that see all the glam and riches and don't bother considering the consequences of becoming a product.

Michael was very nieve throughout the whole process...I am actually he survived as long as he did without having a nervous breakdown and "offing" himself much earlier...

and by offing himself...well, I personally believe there is an option for aging musicians to "die" publically from sight and go have a normal quiet life with very strict rules about shutting the eff up...of course, from a corporate point of view, it may be easier to just have someone killed off, that way there is no chance of them returning to nerf sales and legacy...still, I try to think positive against the odds.

I know a little bit about the music industry, but not everything...if someone is in the know here (actually, there are a number that are, but most are remaining anon.) that doesn't mind letting their identification go to expand on what little bit I wrote here, that would be a good thread and pretty insightful.

Fame is not all that its cracked up to be...the good points is that your famous...the bad points is that...well...your always famous..like 24/7 365. what is considered a great job from the bottom can quickly turn into a crap job at the top...especially when they take what you love and rip it into a mcdonalds milkshake.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am really surprised no one posted the last show by Alexander McQueen. Truly eerie...lots of symbolism. And Bad Romance played at the end.

NSFW (female upper body shown briefly and artistically).

Alexander McQueen’s untimely death last year shocked the fashion world, and while Lady Gaga mourned alongside the designers and artists he touched, she believes his passing came with a purpose. “I think he planned the whole thing: Right after he died, I wrote ‘Born This Way,’” the singer explains in the May issue of Harper’s Bazaar. “I think he’s up in heaven with fashion strings in his hands, marionetting away, planning this whole thing.” In fact, in a twist of fate, Gaga’s record label moved the release date of “Born This Way,” dropping it on the one-year anniversary of McQueen’s death. “When I heard that, I knew he planned the whole damn thing,” she continues. “I didn’t even write the f—ing song. He did!”

McQueen's last twitter posts:

12:40 PM Feb 7th
HELLS ANGLES & PROLIFIC DEAMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:38 PM Feb 7th
sunday evening been a f—ing awful week but my friends have been great but now i have to some how pull myself together and finish with

2:21 PM Feb 3rd
La reine Margot

11:47 AM Feb 3rd
but life must go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:46 AM Feb 3rd
i’m letting my followers know the my mother passed away yesterday if it she had not me nor would you RIP mumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10:52 AM Feb 1st
why people ignore the ugly things in life but within this they are missing the beauty that lies under the rotten fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:46 AM Feb 1st
from heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places

10:01 AM Jan 28th
Hells Angels + Prolific Demons……

Pictures of the collection Hells Angels + Prolific Demons

(never finished, but beautiful and again full of symbolism...wow
)

tasteseclecticfashion.blogspot.com...
edit on 16-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The triangle has been known to be a symbol for male since as long as I can remember..but if you need a source here!
wiki.answers.com...

And an upside down triangle represents the female!
symboldictionary.net...

They also represent up and down.

But If you look back the star of david ..just check out this video.
..the whole series has some good points!

Learn symbolism then watch Lady Gag's videos and you will see the devil worshipping as plain as day.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The triangle has been known to be a symbol for male since as long as I can remember..but if you need a source here!
wiki.answers.com...

And an upside down triangle represents the female!
symboldictionary.net...

They also represent up and down.

See, now we are getting into a different (albeit very interesting) subject of symbols.
Problem is, as you may have already started seeing, is that a triangle from say, celtic areas of the world, would have different meanings in egypt, or mongolian areas, etc...also different times alter the symbolisms.
According to your source, it is showing it as male and female, but you could have cut to the chase and just check out the hex itself: Linky
As it goes on to say it is the 6 directions of space, the union of male and female energy or whatnot, and a great tool for ninja's.

....ok, made the last bit up...but anyhow, ya...symbolism is cool, however there is still one fundamental flaw in all of this..already said it before, but will again at the end of this.

But If you look back the star of david ..just check out this video.
..the whole series has some good points!

Learn symbolism then watch Lady Gag's videos and you will see the devil worshipping as plain as day.

Issue..
Angels are androgynous...meaning they lack sex, not encompass both sexes

Lucifer = angel...the only transformation that -may- have occured to him is a bit of chargrilling in the lake of fire initially, then of course the blue hue due to freezing in the 7th level of hell (if your a dante fan anyhow..)..but lucifer at no point suddenly grew all sorts of nobs and bumps and such.

a hermaphrodite could technically be considered the anti-angel really considering it is the total opposite of an androg...

Now, if you want to look at other religions, such as Shiva, whom was a hermaphrodite (and a few other gods of the old beliefs) then sure...

The fundy belief also tends to label anything not specifically of hebrew mythos = satan playing games, so there is that 7 degrees of kevin bacon game they play...however, both male and female couldn't be further from the actuality of an angel (neither male nor female).

Duality also plays the role in most religions (except for the really dumbed down ones). Druidism, Tao, Buddism, etc...all seeing male and female, fire to keep you warm or burn you down, darkness and light coexisting in harmony, the snake eating its tail, etc...

The symbolism game is fantastic, alot of depth to it...however, the star of david thing = luciferian, in my opinion based on simply understanding of religious context, proper scripture study, and a bit of common sense, couldn't be further from the truth.

As far as symbolism in say, a gaga video...well, consider a art director.
Today, there are great discussions about musicians, symbology, lyrics, and forms used...I remember reading through a long discussion from some directors discussing the doors "the end" song, breaking apart every sentence to discuss the overall vision, scope, historical reference points (roman wilderness of pain).

Any art director worth his salt will make a video as profound on the small and tall end..from color choice, product placement, and overall feel for the immediate pop and money, then shove in symbolism, mystery, and something someone can talk about 40 years later as a worthy enigma...a mason symbol, or perhaps the number 42 as a tribute to hitchhikers guide, etc (call em easter eggs)

Now, do you recommend any particular video of gaga that demonstrates all sorts of semi-hidden symbology that isn't just gimmacky? (don't mind watching her vids...cute butt and a nice enough beat). and no, bad romance with the backbone popping out = gimmacky...sort of the point with her crawling out of the monster box and saying she wants the ugly...

(used to love sitting back and picking apart music and videos while stoned and discussing deeper aspects...however, that was typically with metallica and such back in the day)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Cool stuff

One thing I totally am not a fan of with his work is the whole no hair/bald thing. sorry, I can totally dig the fashion, great work...but women have hair.

I see no symbolism beyond "roman emperor...pope....medieval scribe....another pope....wedding dress turning into golden ice queen....nun...spanish inquisitor...

colorful...would be great to see a streetful of people dressed in such costumes, but the symbolism? didn't see it (didn't watch the video, just looked at the pics...you talking the vid?)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just don't buy the "it's a gimmick" for some reason..call it a gut instinct.

I always go with my gut lol!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I just don't buy the "it's a gimmick" for some reason..call it a gut instinct.

I always go with my gut lol!

One more thing I wanted to address actually.
Gaga is a superstar...a monster, a angel, etc...basically not something you, your daughter, girlfriend, whatever can relate to on a day to day level.

Her "slut" image is actually harmless considering people rarely identify with her due to her being so out in left field..same with madonna and the like.

People far more dangerous to youthful minds and potential corruptable source are the "down to earth" type stars, the britney spears, rhianna, etc...the ones that basically just look like any other girl on the street going to a nightclub...that is who they relate to..not space chick with a metal dress and a alien egg in her hair...

human psychology already immediately puts her on a completely different boat of entertainment...might as well be puff the magic dragon.

Influence comes from role models that mirror you but a bit "better"...oh, britney has a new line of clothes out...will get it...britney got knocked up, its normal then, etc etc etc...

The gaga's, mansons, ozzy's, etc...are the low hanging fruit...the target

if I had a nefarious plan, it would be launched through the most common scenes, not the ones that already have your denial and disbelief going...

as I said...assassins do not use bullhorns to announce their presence.
You want to see potential satanic symbolism to integrate into society...watch that somewhat mundane and boring video of katy perry, or travis tritt...the "norms" that have your mind at ease in familiarity verses guarded from obscurity and oddness.

Subtle programming is done when the body and mind are fully relaxed and in low processing, not when being dazzled with new and exotic flashes of light and colorful shapes.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
She was beautiful while she was either human or before this stage makeover and of course the energies hit. Theres 3 ways they carry that energy imprint: one they always were, (negs), they were human but are possessed, sharing the body after much channeling and connection, contracting themselves to the negs, or 3, as often happens in those circles, they were sacrificed and a neg walked in. Annanuki or what we call demons, from that dwaft star, that is coming in? Mind you Saturn is also sealed, and seems to be connected as its coded in everything. Moses and the elders in the biblical times were horned in some of the pics.

Why is she the front. Look at her name, Gaga. Who would ever take her seriously? So if she comes out and makes the ridicule, makes something odd seem a mystery but some kind of publicity stunt. Then the meme is set and no one will pay heed when the energies reveal others having difficulties as well. Counter intelligence. Ridicule.

edit on 16-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I find it so very odd. Why horns anyway? Why such a corny way of showing the polarities and the older horned pics/sculptures as well?

It just makes me think even more its all a production, though there are real people hurt and maimed and suffering in it. We're meant to see through it, we're meant to chose love and keep our faith. Don't hold on to anger, its not worth it, let it go, hold on to love, forgiveness and faith in Love and Goodness. The props in the play just got odd, surreal and almost like a parody.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
She was beautiful while she was either human or before this stage makeover and of course the energies hit. Theres 3 ways they carry that energy imprint: one they always were, (negs), they were human but are possessed, sharing the body after much channeling and connection, contracting themselves to the negs, or 3, as often happens in those circles, they were sacrificed and a neg walked in.

Nothing like making up rules on unproven mythos..
This is how new religions start...take pseudo science, add to it intent, and then rules..get enough people with nothing better to believe in, and voila...you got a cult.

Annanuki or what we call demons, from that dwaft star, that is coming in?

...even a brown dwarf is a bit hot for life form..unless the lifeform is vapor. and there is no evidence of anything "coming in". Anunaki is a interesting, albeit incorrect, theory..not the best thread to go into detail on that, there are plenty of threads on here about mistranslations, and general making stuff up that linguists have called sitchen out on. best to simply call em demons verses use a highly suspect label that distracts from the point.
like me going on about smurfs when I wanted to talk about tiny intelligent creatures...derails the subject from crypto to cartoon..

Mind you Saturn is also sealed, and seems to be connected as its coded in everything.

sealed? connected?
so...anyone showing skepticism and a bit of intellect must be connected and sealed. If thats the truth of it all, then I hope to bloody hell I end up where the intellects go verses the eternally gullible and paranoid.
Nice way to try and dismiss me...
-sigh-
If you are in florida, we can meet for a coffee somewhere...will let you stick my finger with a needle to see if my blood is red...then you can, after you flip out from realizing I am a normal human and simply have a different point of view than you...no demons or aliens required.

Moses and the elders in the biblical times were horned in some of the pics.

Pictures...consider what you just said.
most pictures of christ, devils, angels, god, etc...are from medieval artists...the pics of jesus ripping his heart out as a white dude was not penned by an apostle...
point is, libertys are taken.
if I drew a picture of jesus with a long tail tomorrow, would someone a thousand years from now think jesus had a tail because I drew it?

The horns bit came from revelations with demons with the head of bulls, or wearing crowns of horns...not people wandering around with horns poking around.

That tidbit came from minos..ancient greek..minotaur...

keep in mind, at the time, alot of these religions tended to interchange alot of old folklore..so, having a ancient greek symbol (minotaur) come in as a demon in a different religion in the same general region would not be uncommon.
but for someone to then take the old minotaur legend and slap it on todays pop star...well, I think even your rational brain here should be kicking in and giving it a bit of a chuckle.

No, moses had no horns (unless he had a bull head with it)..

Now, to do a 180 on you for a moment...

I would agree there is a -great- argument to suggest that jesus was in fact lucifer..there is some really great studies out there that paints it pretty close to the typical lucifer image (not pop culture satan, but actual lucifer morning star).

I would say that there is more evidence showing that jesus was not god, but rather his right hand...lucifer.
I made a thread on it a billion years ago, let me know if your interested in it...many weren't because it goes against what their church taught em...however, the evidence is right there.

oh, and lucifer = not a bad dude overall...bad wrap by the christians.

I of course see the whole mythos as fascinating fiction mind you before you think I am trying to push some luciferian agenda.
edit on 16-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: speeling mastakes

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Finally someone who is seeing more of the real picture. i see it but i must word my posts incorrectly, or my avatar is not satanic enough, but little girls can sometimes be 'created' to be in GaGa's position before birth. The Illuminati is behind everything she does, and Spears and Paris, and Madonna.

God is Alive and around
Lucifer is Alive and around
Angels and Demons are around us, as well.

Take a look at the home life of some of these performers and they are ripe and ready to rebel. Some really know it, and some are so flipping innocent about what they are doing they are trapped then blackmailed into doing the very same thing. (I think about Taylor Swift who can play all of 3 chords on a guitar---well she's be initiated now!)
Try to leave with what you know- Zap, you OD'd or just crashed your car into a tree

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I don't care what others think, I know what this is. But her case it could be counter pro. I've seen the sculptures and art, pics, but really not well today and don't feel like committing to hours of googling, so anyone who wants to seek or is curious can find them themselves. Thats a trail.

Last night when I was pouring out my heart about the kids, and difficulties, their arguments, not having answers, all night even in my dreams kept getting the play, the performance, and this hope that in the end, we're all going be greeted with such Love and Understanding, forgiveness for others and self will just flow from all of us, and maybe all sides will say enough, we get it, no more hurt or wars, lets go home.

What I wrote about is whats under the matrix.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

Pictures of the collection Hells Angels + Prolific Demons

(never finished, but beautiful and again full of symbolism...wow
)

What an incredibly beautiful and passionate expression. Thank you for posting the link to these pictures. I had never seen them.

I really have no words but I relate to this which the blogger posted:

I viewed the collection with fresh eyes and I felt my heart leap into my throat. Have you ever experienced that? I was overcome with the strong urge to cry.

The fact that this beautiful collection was left unfinished by McQueen's hands left me with this deep feeling of sorrow and also this certainty that there was so much being kept from our view. The pieces (for the most part) are beautiful but I can't stop wondering what else he had in store for us.

Our artists are such a gift. They bring us so much passion and beauty and thought. But they feel so much, such intensity, that sometimes they just can not deal with this world.

EDIT: edited to add....I was so entranced by the McQueen collection posted by this person that I completely forgot that I was in a thread about Lady Gaga and her horns, lol. So, to keep my post on topic, I did notice similar enhancements on the faces of the models. I do also wonder about her statement that they are natural and not artificial. I will have to ponder that a bit.
edit on 16-4-2011 by idunno12 because: forgot which thread I was actually in...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I don't care what others think, I know what this is. But her case it could be counter pro. I've seen the sculptures and art, pics, but really not well today and don't feel like committing to hours of googling, so anyone who wants to seek or is curious can find them themselves. Thats a trail.

Last night when I was pouring out my heart about the kids, and difficulties, their arguments, not having answers, all night even in my dreams kept getting the play, the performance, and this hope that in the end, we're all going be greeted with such Love and Understanding, forgiveness for others and self will just flow from all of us,

Gotta admit, you sort of lost me here. what sculptures and pics? of what?
won't bug you too much tonight over it, but may poke you another day to figure out what your talking about, or if its worthy, perhaps toss a thread together?

In regards to the kids, difficultys, arguments, etc...well, if life was simple, the moments of joy wouldn't be as lovely when they finally come...thats one way to look at it and maintain some sanity

and maybe all sides will say enough, we get it, no more hurt or wars, lets go home.

Here here.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join