It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga grows HORNS. Seriously. wtf?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by metro
reply to post by SaturnFX

I see it all now.

Doubtful, lets see.

You used to have a band at one time that didn't go anywhere despite your hard work.

No, I was a roadie...I played the sterio and got paid in beer and getting into clubs underage.
my hard work paid off completely, I had a blast, I do however know how much the actual band tried, it wasn't some cakewalk party all the time...they wanted to get somewhere and were eternially frustrated with all the negotiations, the back stabbing just by the local joes on the scene, etc.
my hard work paid off...I drove my van from point a to point b, helped unload and setup, and then drink my arse off and have fun while being under 21..success for what I was after imo.

You praise Gaga for somehow achieving what you could never.

I achieved what I wanted, I wanted to finish university and jump into the computer field...I finished university, and got into IT..achievement = perfect.
Praise? no...I give props to someone whom tried hard and achieved something they were focusing at since an early age.
I give props to her in a market that is almost a lottery even if you do work your arse off..I never bothered even considering becoming a rock star or whatnot because its not a lifestyle I would want, not a overly social person, lack of muscial talent, and I like computers alot more than music.
I guess you are batting a zero so far..lets see what else you got in your bag of assumptions then.

Unfortunately, part of the reason is probably because the only thing you wanted was to be famous and rich and was your primary motivation. Yes, envy is indeed destructive.

My ideal goal is to create a highly complex game that incorporates mind blowing artifical intelligence, full immersion environment, etc...think oblivion x 100.
that to me is my "rock star" dream. I may not be able to do it, I admire people whom have tried, and give unholy hell to anyone whom tries to remove that pathway (strategic commander 2...may you die from fire and bricks for destroying complexity)

Lady gaga is nothing more than the next hand chosen illuminati puppet who has been transformed into a Monarch slave. If you took the time to do some research yourself from this very thread you'd have come to that conclusion as well. The heavily symbolic nature of her persona, music and videos add credibility. It would be different if it was one video for one artist but it's not, and it spans multiple videos over multiple artists over multiple decades.

You nuts really have to figure out of people like lady gaga is a total twit that is about as bright as a piece of coal, or a super genius doctor evil type taking part to enslave mankind into...erm...something

So don't defend her,

Dont kiss your mom!

Dont tell people what to do and not do..I will defend her if I want, twit.

or pretend she is better than anyone else for her so-called achievements.

Better? She has achieved success...her as a person is not better or worse, but her motivation and ambition is clearly more focused than most, which is how you seperate a mindless beer swilling laborer from a financial tycoon..no person is better than the other, we are all born with red blood and a predisposition to wrinkle and fall apart as we age...however, some people are far more motivated.

Its easy for the lazy to curse the motivated...makes their laziness seem justified.

She is just a fully loyal Luciferian priestess.

Suddenly I like her more if thats the truth.
Luciferian priestess...nice. I read up on the belief system of luciferians and its actually some pretty good concepts...not sure what people have issues with
well, sure...some retards think luciferian = satanic...but you can dismiss them for being intellectually lazy..thats the same types that think any flavor of christianity outside of their specific brand = satanic. heh

So, to sum up, your entire snap judgement of me is incorrect, you show yourself to be highly angry and envious of someone more motivated than you, and you are attempting to tell people what to do (don't praise her).

And you have the nerve to cast judgement on others.

Incidently, gaga is not my favorite musician...the genre isn't my overall style..more of a progressive trance or hard house type guy..or hindi music, classical, or ultimately anything that has no understandable words to focus in on so I can just create my own pictures with their beats...but everything has its place.

I hate from the bottom of my soul country music...but I understand it is in fact music that some people truely appreciate..it is art, it is talent..even if I personally find it one step below making fart noises with your armpit for listening pleasure.

See...judgement verses preference...judge not, but decide what you like and dislike.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Really? A thread on Lady Gaga? The woman knows how to market herself and she does it rather well. So well that she even apparently has her own thread here on ATS because someone thinks shes actually growing horns.

Relax, OP. She's just a little brat from NYC.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundmatrix2009
could be that she soled her soul to the devil to get fame and fortune, or a demon came into her..... alll possible.....

or...

its a nice show.

Read her bio...unless she sold her soul at like 4 years old, then chances are, she is just making some fun news.

The more they talk, the more attention is given, the more the CDs are bought and concert halls filled.

I heard elvis shakes his hips...can you imagine?!...we should shout out in the streets not to watch elvis and make sure your children do not watch this pervert wiggling his hips suggestively...that should work.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Really? A thread on Lady Gaga? The woman knows how to market herself and she does it rather well. So well that she even apparently has her own thread here on ATS because someone thinks shes actually growing horns.

Relax, OP. She's just a little brat from NYC.

the "awake" ones felt it is important to write long threads about her about how they are not falling for her tricks and traps and will give her no popularity.

Because, you know...they are all awake and must be very vocal on how they are not paying attention to her...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
All I can say is that this just SCREAMS New World Order. I don't think you could ever be more obvious. Of course the majority of teens all think this is awesome, and will run around singing her brainwashing agenda.

It makes me sad where this world is going.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that those 'Bones' resemble the Reptilian facial structure? This is just too much. So much is happening, way too fast

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Congratulations on being a programmer, I guess. I'm sure it's what you've always dreamed of being as a child. I just realized I might be wasting my time with you, so I'll end with this: If compromising and defiling your moral code, ethics and beliefs is admiring to you and your definition of success, then yes I suppose one could find comfort in jumping in bed with the Luciferian cult. It's not my problem. It's people like you too afraid to be outrageous or unique and different that look up and idolize those who can, be it Madonna, Gaga or whoever. Your only way to feel unique is to go against the grain, mimicking Gaga and her schtic (It's quite obvious with your romanticizing of illuminati/satanism symbolism and thinking). As above so below. I suppose your war is a spiritual one that you don't even know your waging.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Lady Gaga needs to just go away. Why do people even bother acknowledging her existence?

She is the example of everything that is wrong with the media. I mean, she started off as a talented young woman who is a well educated musician... but she didn't get as much attention as she wanted. So she decided to whore it up and be as ridiculous as possible: and now she gets the attention.

What is wrong with this world if people don't acknowledge real talent and need it to be dressed up with bells and whistles in order to pay attention to it?

She's a sell out, big time, and needs to just fade away into mainstream purgatory.

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply to this thread. After all, I'm doing the opposite of what I want to do: I'm actually acknowledging her existence by replying.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Congratulations on being a programmer,

Tks. hard work, but you gotta enjoy what your doing
Actually, I gave up hard coding for more design years back (endless lines of code = mind numbingly boring come to find out).
Starting to focus in on back AI scripting and front end 3d/animation integration...much cooler in my opinion

I guess. I'm sure it's what you've always dreamed of being as a child.

Ever since the atari 2600 and the original mario brothers, pitfall, etc..actually before that with a game called Icon for the very ancient apple computer. The true lust came when I found a game called "Tanks" in the local arcade..had a parascope you stood at, moved around, and seen these mesh outline tanks here and there...very basic stuff, but amazing new concept for the time...ahh the seed that makes the tree flourish...good times..I remember having to stand on a milk crate to play the game

I just realized I might be wasting my time with you,

Probably...if your trying to convert me to hate someone just to hate someone, chances are thats made of fail.

so I'll end with this: If compromising and defiling your moral code, ethics and beliefs is admiring to you and your definition of success, then yes I suppose one could find comfort in jumping in bed with the Luciferian cult.

My moral code is not like your moral code, or the person next to you. I have principles and a strict set of morals for myself. Some will see me as a prude, some will see me as a perv..there is no set in stone measurement as to what everyone should consider moral for themselves or others...it is what you personally find as your inner truth and desire to be.
I tend to be a bit pervy, sure...however, I will never be unfaithful to anyone I am with (faith is a heart thing btw). I will maintain a conservative public appearance, etc...I wont detail my code, as it is mine and not open for debate, just saying, morals...I haz it.

It's not my problem. It's people like you too afraid to be outrageous or unique and different that look up and idolize those who can,

That made little sense...
I used to have long hair and wear spandex under shredded jeans in high school...does that count as outragous? I thought it was super total cool metal...certainly makes for some amusing pictures now.
-misses his long hair-

be it Madonna, Gaga or whoever. Your only way to feel unique is to go against the grain, mimicking Gaga and her schtic (It's quite obvious with your romanticizing of illuminati/satanism symbolism and thinking). As above so below. I suppose your war is a spiritual one that you don't even know your waging.

Your sort of being random now...
pop stars automatically = illuminati...illuminati of course being the unproven excuse given (blame the shadows...blame satan...whatever you do, don't blame yourself or your local elected offical...its the shadows in league with aliens and satan to do corrupt and stupid things).

The illuminati is ultimately a fringe society excuse as to why they don't have to take personal responsibility.

I didn't kill that person, Satan made me...with demons...and all sorts of evil stuff that entered my mind...wasn't me though, I am as pure a snow.

I am not saying giant corporations are not taking over the world and subjegating entire governments to become little more than corporate tools...but this is for the intent of profit, shareholders, and power to control entire nations economys to create a ruling class with golden castles...is lady gaga a pawn in this process? sure...no doubt...along with the fedex driver, the ditch digger, the mailman, the local city council person, and everyone else whom continues to purchase cheap products at walmart and watch the local mom and pop shop fold due to a extra 50 cents on their candles. I am a part of it, and most everyone I know wanting to save a penny or make a dime is part of it...no better or worse than a pop star icon.

So, feel superior about calling others the illuminati stooge, meanwhile go buy your fabric softener at the walton's corporate destroyer, get your net from the mega hub information control station, watch your endless stations of sports distractions from the programmers, and feel you are superior to those poor pawn luciferian cultists whom make a buck differently than you.

I am sure you are better than them...because you say you are...and why would you say you are if you aren't.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx

Lady Gaga needs to just go away. Why do people even bother acknowledging her existence?

Same reason you acknowledged this thread would be my guess.
She gets people talking

hense...you...talking.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by soundmatrix2009

I will say it one more time: You cannot sell you soul to the devil, that is pure religious doctrine !! The devil even isn't his real name. . . .

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
She's a hermaphrodite.That promotes the devil through her music and videos!

Acting like a slut so teenagers can mimic her is all part of Satan's plan!....Satan is a hermaphrodite.

And for the people that are down the rabbit hole,but haven't found your way yet,a triangle represents the male,an upside down triangle represents the female..you put them together and you get the sign of the hermaphrodite..which is the "star of David"!That is why it is seen all over the world and for thousands of years that star has been used,but nobody knew the true meaning of it!....it's been seen in the Pyramids,and with a little searching,it will lead you to Amen Ra,who is Satan!The "star of David represents Satan!

And what Christians don't know is..and this would be a kick to the head..but when you pray...and you say Amen at the end..you are actually praying to..Amen Ra aka Satan!

oops I've said to much.

Tell me you can't see all the denouncing of God on tv?Or all the Satan promoting?

Anybody have kids here?You want your little girl growing up to be like these freak shows?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Nice, you are actually one of the first Christians (I assume you are one?) who has done some research to his own religion. Very good !!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

And for the people that are down the rabbit hole,but haven't found your way yet,a triangle represents the male,an upside down triangle represents the female..you put them together and you get the sign of the hermaphrodite..

I did that...I got the star of david....omg, jews are satanic..
but wait...christianity is basically jewish religion part 2
christianity is satanic 0o

Christ is Satan!!!
o noes!!! -runs and flips out-
Maybe islam is the safe haven..
oh crap...islam is basically judism part 3...meaning even allah and mohammed is minions of satan

oh noes...
back to buddism then...or perhaps greek gods (they had aphrodite...sweet)

which is the "star of David"!That is why it is seen all over the world and for thousands of years that star has been used,but nobody knew the true meaning of it!....it's been seen in the Pyramids,and with a little searching,it will lead you to Amen Ra,

Ra = Eye...
all seeing eye, etc...
its an eye...not a star of david
Thats like me saying the christians have a star and crescent moon as their symbol (its not...its a cross in case you didn't know.

who is Satan!The "star of David represents Satan!

And what Christians don't know is..and this would be a kick to the head..but when you pray...and you say Amen at the end..you are actually praying to..Amen Ra aka Satan!

More than that...the lords prayer...second line...who art in heaven

Who is art!!!

Art is short for Arthur...King Arthur...Boy king created by the dragons breath creating a new identity for pendragon...
I think we see where this is all going...
God is Merlin!!!

oops I've said to much.

Tell me you can't see all the denouncing of God on tv?Or all the Satan promoting?

I blame the telletubbys

Anybody have kids here?You want your little girl growing up to be like these freak shows?

Like the freakshow on ATS?

No, not particularly.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Same reason you acknowledged this thread would be my guess.
She gets people talking

hense...you...talking.

I already covered that.

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply to this thread. After all, I'm doing the opposite of what I want to do: I'm actually acknowledging her existence by replying.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The satanist Gaga gives me the creeps, always has.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Nice, you are actually one of the first Christians (I assume you are one?) who has done some research to his own religion. Very good !!

Wouldn't praise him too much just yet

Satan/Lucifer is not a herm...they are without sex...they are not both, they are neither.

A hermaphrodite is someone born with both bits, Androgonyus people have neither sex (think ken doll but without such a strong jawline)

So, the whole premise starts off totally incorrect anyhow.
Gender is, according to jesus, a material world non spiritual thing...it simply is outside of the realm of spirit...angels and spirits of people = the same thing, meaning angels are androgonyus.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

My moral code is not like your moral code, or the person next to you. I have principles and a strict set of morals for myself. Some will see me as a prude, some will see me as a perv..there is no set in stone measurement as to what everyone should consider moral for themselves or others...it is what you personally find as your inner truth and desire to be.
I tend to be a bit pervy, sure...however, I will never be unfaithful to anyone I am with (faith is a heart thing btw). I will maintain a conservative public appearance, etc...I wont detail my code, as it is mine and not open for debate, just saying, morals...I haz it.

You contradict yourself. At what bar do you hold your morals up to? Do you believe in peace, love, harmony and truth as foundations of your moral code? How could you not? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone's moral code that consists of lies, hate, chaos and war. I don't even think you know what moral codes and ethics are if you truly believe they widely differ from one person to the next.

Your argument is now invalid.

pop stars automatically = illuminati...illuminati of course being the unproven excuse given (blame the shadows...blame satan...whatever you do, don't blame yourself or your local elected offical...its the shadows in league with aliens and satan to do corrupt and stupid things).

I don't understand why you're on this site then. Why don't you go play with the other kids on reddit? The facts have been presented to you in the years you've been on this site yet nothing has gotten through your head.

The illuminati is ultimately a fringe society excuse as to why they don't have to take personal responsibility.

MKULTRA, Monarch program, worshiping of the owl, and the thousands of freemason/illuminati symbols prevalent in modern society. I think you're the one with your head in the sand. I go back to my previous conclusion of you being too afraid. Maybe the thought that these things exist frighten you to the core. Maybe they challenge your beliefs (Or lack thereof).

I didn't kill that person, Satan made me...with demons...and all sorts of evil stuff that entered my mind...wasn't me though, I am as pure a snow.

Still hanging on to the fairy tale explanations are we?

I am not saying giant corporations are not taking over the world and subjegating entire governments to become little more than corporate tools...but this is for the intent of profit, shareholders, and power to control entire nations economys to create a ruling class with golden castles...is lady gaga a pawn in this process? sure...no doubt...along with the fedex driver, the ditch digger, the mailman, the local city council person, and everyone else whom continues to purchase cheap products at walmart and watch the local mom and pop shop fold due to a extra 50 cents on their candles. I am a part of it, and most everyone I know wanting to save a penny or make a dime is part of it...no better or worse than a pop star icon.

And yet you don't care. You're just as complacent as the rest. Maybe that's why you're on this site. To feel like you're actually doing something about it.

So, feel superior about calling others the illuminati stooge, meanwhile go buy your fabric softener at the walton's corporate destroyer, get your net from the mega hub information control station, watch your endless stations of sports distractions from the programmers, and feel you are superior to those poor pawn luciferian cultists whom make a buck differently than you.

I am sure you are better than them...because you say you are...and why would you say you are if you aren't.

I most definitely am better than them. I keep it pure. I don't watch TV.
I find you hilarious. You really do come across as a scared child. On one hand you couldn't care less about manipulation, mind control or any of the real crazy stuff that goes on in this world, like you've walled that off. And then on the other hand, you acknowledge and denounce corporations and their evils like a righteous freedom fighter, all the while not being able or not willing to connect the dots. I think you've gone down the rabbit hole just as much as you can handle and refuse to go further.

I got it. You're new motto is going to be "Deny some ignorance". Throw that in your sig

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well I was actually referring to the "amen" part.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You contradict yourself. At what bar do you hold your morals up to? Do you believe in peace, love, harmony and truth as foundations of your moral code? How could you not? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone's moral code that consists of lies, hate, chaos and war. I don't even think you know what moral codes and ethics are if you truly believe they widely differ from one person to the next.

Sorry for your inability to understand individual morality. its not really my desire to teach you principles 101.
I do not judge you for doing things I would not do myself due to my ethics or morality deciding against it
I will laugh should you decide to judge me for what you deem against your moral code...laugh long and hard..might even point at you while holding by belly

As I said, my moral code is not open for debate. They differ from person to person...such as
you and your wife (for example) may think its perfectly ethical and moral to cheat on one another so long as you do not know about it...this may in fact have been a conversation from the get-go (come home to me, don't tell me where you have been, I will come home to you, I will not say where I have been, every saturday we have a "time off marriage" day and the rest of the week its just you and I.
That doesn't work for me, but if it works for you and your woman, fantastic.
Group sex every second saturday of the month may work for me and my wife, and you may find that highly unethical and immoral...again, see the laugh bit as stated above.

do not confuse morals with legals btw...that is a fallicy.
oh, if you like having sex with the lights on, then you probably like molesting babies also considering your immoral..
lulz

Your argument is now invalid.

to you...because my morals and ethics are not yours to begin with. Glad your catching on.

I don't understand why you're on this site then. Why don't you go play with the other kids on reddit? The facts have been presented to you in the years you've been on this site yet nothing has gotten through your head.

I know, I suck at being brainwashed into believing reptilian alien obama is sneaking into my water tank at night to put stupid juice and thats why I can't find a good job.

Meh, maybe next year you lot will convince me. I suggest using a pocket watch and letting it wobble a bit for me to fixate on as you talk the nonsense.

MKULTRA, Monarch program, worshiping of the owl, and the thousands of freemason/illuminati symbols prevalent in modern society. I think you're the one with your head in the sand. I go back to my previous conclusion of you being too afraid. Maybe the thought that these things exist frighten you to the core. Maybe they challenge your beliefs (Or lack thereof).

Oh, I do believe in "Secret societys" and such...elitists, corporatists, etc..
Hell, I know first hand a 32nd degree grand mason whom spoke to me about a bunch of stuff...and ya, they have their fingers in the local politics to a degree...however, knowing enough about them has also made me aware that the mystery is far more interesting than the reality.

I used to be in a elitist group called the boy scouts...we learned survival training...now, if you didn't know much about the boy scouts, you could then add in "because they are planning something, therefore they are teaching children how to survive in the wild...for their apocolyptic plans...muahahaha

As far as the owl (for example). it is a very old symbol. Its the symbol stamped on money since the greeks...its Athena...the symbol is of status, intelligence, and wealth of course. I have a painting of a owl right over my desk actually due to the mystical folklore of it..does that make me some secret illuminati reptilian kenyan or whatnot...or does it make me just admire history and symbols that have lasted for thousands of years?

Well, I imagine in your mind its probably the secret agent thing...but still, that doesn't matter much either really...some dude on the net disapproves of me...my life is ruined now.

Still hanging on to the fairy tale explanations are we?

And yet you don't care. You're just as complacent as the rest. Maybe that's why you're on this site. To feel like you're actually doing something about it.

Actually, I do care to the best extent I can, while acknowledging my care and a few bucks will get me a cup of coffee.
I post crap on the net in the hopes that someone whom is seeking out a element of truth may come across it and instead of being sidetracked into reptilian fantasys, will notice the political issues being unravelled.
Now, my personal perspective leads me to believe the right wing is fully in the wrong and pushing a corporate takeover of the west and subjegation of the middle east...so, my posts tend to be on the lib side of things...to me, this is the root of the issues.
some see in all honesty its the liberals whom are doing the evil stuff and the far right is the savior...so, we butt heads on intellectual matters, some hyperbole, etc...but typically both sides of the better debates quickly dismiss the illuminati talk, the reptilian talk, and talk about the actual issues going on here to begin with.

The distraction and give up talk of shadows and aliens are left at the door...as some of us truely do want to bring focus on the real issues here.

understand?

I most definitely am better than them. I keep it pure. I don't watch TV.
I find you hilarious. You really do come across as a scared child. On one hand you couldn't care less about manipulation, mind control or any of the real crazy stuff that goes on in this world, like you've walled that off. And then on the other hand, you acknowledge and denounce corporations and their evils like a righteous freedom fighter, all the while not being able or not willing to connect the dots. I think you've gone down the rabbit hole just as much as you can handle and refuse to go further.

I fully acknowledge mind control actually, its a great marketing tool.
Consider fox news
bring up rumors, bring up the fear that a rumor could bring, become overly saturated with it, sell products and services to protect from the critical issue rumor to begin with.
For instance. Its evil as hell, it is destroying and warping the minds of the west, and it is a corporate scheme (marketing).
Lady Gaga dancing around in her panties while singing how she likes to get it on is pretty up front and obvious...not mind control at all, more like, just old school titilating marketing...its the subtle stuff that is the danger here.
Assassins do not use loud bullhorns to announce their presence.

I got it. You're new motto is going to be "Deny some ignorance". Throw that in your sig

Or, Deny the ignorant...however, they removed the ignore button on ATS awhile back...not that I used it...but that would be an amusing antedote anyhow.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I can't be the only one thinking this... "Dissection Party!!!"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join