It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titanic - No accident? + Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It turns out I am not the only who questions the official statements regarding the Titanic "accident".

So you know, naturally, I checked Youtube. Stumbled upon this here video, which I felt was worth sharing, because it is not only kind of funny but by the end of watching it I noticed many "coincidences".

This got me thinking, and now I have rounded up several coincidences:

After the accident boats went out to recover bodies. All in all a total of 333 bodies were recovered.

The Witching Hour is, as I'm sure we all know, between 12 AM and 1 AM. The cusp of 12th hour entering the 13th hour.
The Titanic sank at 2:20 AM, but perhaps a true "malfunction" took place on board just an hour before?

Among the extremely wealthy passengers were three very successful people who opposed the Federal Reserve, their names as follows:

John Jacob Astor: The richest passenger aboard was multi-millionaire John Jacob Astor. He calmed his wife and helped her and their dog board. Their dog Kitty survived the Titanic, and yet the wealthiest man on the ship did not? Also, Wikipedia gave me this nice excerpt:

Reports persist that his body was recovered in a mangled state, but all who examined his body maintained that it was in perfect condition with no bruising

Benjamin Guggenheim: Drowned "like a Gentleman" = Deleted scene from sensational propaganda film.

Isador Strauss: Also opposed the Federal Reserve, Strauss was the co-owner and considered the "brains" of the department store we all know as Macy's. Hollywood played a tool in propagating their "cited" deaths, coining them as the wealthy lovers who refused to part and thus went down with the ship together. Another valiant death.

My favorite coincidence, however, starts from the very origins of the Titanic itself. The Titanic was built:

The Titanic was owned by the "White Star Line", which was a very wealthy British shipping company. One of the founders' father, John Wilson happened to be closely related to U.S's Financial master J.P Morgan.
Alongside of Rockefeller and Rothschild, J.P Morgan had their bloody fingers in the U.S's: economy, politics, financial acts, as well as everyone's favorite: war.

Wouldn't trust them with my boat, or my nuclear reactor. But that's a different thread.

I then looked for supposed "confessions", and stumbled on this.

The granddaughter of the most senior officer to survive the sinking of the Titanic has revealed a century-old secret that could rewrite history.

UK author Louise Patten says the ship had lots of time to shift course when its crew members spotted an iceberg, but plowed straight into it because of a simple steering error.

Patten, the granddaughter of the Titanic’s Second Officer Charles Lightoller, told the The Daily Telegraph she has known about the secret since the 1960s.
The Titanic was built at a time when the world was converting from sail to steam ships, which used two different steering systems, Patten said.

Some of the Titanic’s crew were used to using the old Tiller Orders, where you steer right to go left and left to go right.
Others were more familiar with the modern Rudder Orders, where you steer the way you want to go. In a moment of panic, the steersman used the wrong orders and turned toward the iceberg.

The ship had four minutes to change course "but by that time it was too late".

Patten said her grandfather hid the truth about the crash because he was afraid it would bankrupt the Titanic’s owners and leave his colleagues jobless.

Source

I find it strange that only one person ever came forward about this supposed secret. I am no expert skipper, but in the reply section to the story linked above, I'd have to agree with this statement:

Tillers are common on very small sailboats, but ships had been using the wheel for over a century by then. You’d think that the helmsman would know which way the ship steered. Especially after 4 days.

The Titanic was proclaimed the safest boat ever made, and yet it was sadly sunk by a giant iceberg! What was the captain doing, sacrificing goats in the back room?

Well, I leave it to you to judge.

edit on 15-4-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Interesting. I'll have to check this out deeper. I suspect this sort of ritual "killing" has gone on longer than people realize. I need to get on my project and finish it but I took a wiki list of mass murders (about 1000 in all) and analyzed them for number frequency. There were a lot of interesting things that came out of it, one of which was that data points went back into the early 1900's and still fit the numerological pattern.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

TC, just a quick post The rudder on the Titanic/Olympic ? was way to small for such a massive liner and both were triple screws liners surly the orders to move to port would require the propellers to be reversed to give her more steerage, But if she was the Olympic with a damaged prop shaft (port side) this would have impeded the maneuver by the Olympic/Titanic, The error was blamed on a junior officer rating from what i remember,

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The scenario that the British author spoke about seems plausable but if you wanted a man dead then you should have just pushed him overboard or even shot him jfk style.

the thing that puzzles me is that when you leave from Ireland and want to go to New York, why do you need to travel through places with large icebergs.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Great thread thanks. I came across this theory one time in a book called "The real terrorists" that was laying around at a friends house. I thought it made alot of sense. Although the book itself was blaming everything on the "Jesuits".

S n F

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Always thought it was down to this:

The Lost Telescope Key

"The key was the only one that could open the binocular telescope on the Titanic's lookout platform during her virgin voyage from Southampton to New York in April 1912.

David Blair, the second mate on the ship, was in charge of the key but forgot to hand it to others when he was replaced by a more experienced seaman, Henry Wilder, the report said.

Lookouts had to observe the surroundings with their naked eyes when the ship was sailing across the icy waters of the North Atlantic.

By the time they spotted an iceberg, it was too late to avoid it.

The Titanic sunk rapidly as five of her sixteen watertight compartments flooded.

Up to 1,522 passengers and crew died."

Seems to be alot more to it though, thanks OP!

edit on 15-4-2011 by ainsley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

. All in all a total of 333 bodies were recovered.

firstly - please give a citeation for this alleged fact

second - please just think about it for a second - how do you ENSURE that 333 bodies only were recovered ?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

This number is a very conservative estimate but based on fact from the counts of individual recovery boats.

Source

(337 bodies)

Individual descriptions of 330 -

Source

It's possible that 700 (ish) were recovered but these were unidentifiable
edit on 15-4-2011 by ainsley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Do you honestly take that video seriously? wow c'mon

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Being a huge Titanic buff, I've always studied the facts that were available, and never looked at it as a conspiracy theory. But it does seem like there's always been holes in the story, and a variety of inconsistencies from eye-witness survivors. Some heard explosions (which were attributed to water/air pressure build-up as the ship was sinking), while others did not. There are descrepencies on how the ship actually sank. But as we all know, a traumatic event can play havoc on the memory.

The only fact that remains consistent in the hearings is the fact that it did indeed hit an iceberg. But when you read the responses, the replies almost sound defensive, rather than informative. Almost like when your child knows he did something wrong, and automatically becomes defensive when you ask him about what happened.

I, too, find it odd that the important/significant people did not survive. Would seem to me that there would have been a prior arragement that in the event of an emergency, "certain people" (VIP's) would need to be given "special accomodations" that would ensure their survival. Politics has been around since the beginning of time. And with major players like Astor, Guggenheim, etc, no matter how noble they attempted to be, seems like they would have made it out alive one way or another. Let's face it, if that happened it today's time, do you think Bill Gates and Donald Trump would sip on a glass of wine while everyone else grabbed a boat?...Their ensured survival would have been planned the minute they showed an interest in taking the trip.

And with JP Morgan's name attached, well, that says enough. I think if we really knew how many "tragedies" and "disasters" were actually planned, we would all have sore jaws...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

second - please just think about it for a second - how do you ENSURE that 333 bodies only were recovered ?

Easy, you just report it that way. Same with any other thing like this. It's more important what gets in the public consciousness than what was actually recovered.

Contrafear:

I think if we really knew how many "tragedies" and "disasters" were actually planned, we would all have sore jaws...

Absolutely!
edit on 15-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: second quote

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I really hope you posted this as a joke. You did, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

unfortunatly for your theory - they did not report finding 333 bodies - thats why i requested a citation for his alleged fact

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It's not my theory and I haven't had any time to do additional digging. However, it is still a valid answer, public consciousness is more important than actual occurrence be it this or anything else.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

are you incapable of reading ???? - the reported number of bodies recovered was NOT 333

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

i have no reference to add. but i remember reading about the Capt who was a Jesuit.. jesuit. jesuit..I wanted to emphasize Jesuit.. as during the final port call the Jesuit capt was met by another high ranking Jesuit. and the story of trying to kill the rich people who opposed the FED is entirely verifiable through reputable books.

O.P. nice job

the story of the Jesuits deserves everyones attention btw.. they are not good

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Not incapable of reading, I realize what you are saying. I am just speaking in general terms, not about this specifically. All I was saying was that anytime, in any situation like this, when X number of people are reported dead, etc and X=an esoterically significant number, it is more important that they reported X number of people dead than it is that X number of people were actually dead. That is all I was saying. The exception is if the ritual calls for a certain number of "sacrifices" in which case that will be the actual number dead.
edit on 15-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by contrafear

ok - if you want mer to consider your theory - please explain how the people you cite were prevented from surviving ?

you dismiss the notion of self sacrifice

but fail to explain how they were prevented - if they wanted to survive - they had the promise of reward beyond the dreams of the crew

as you admit - power

so how were they prevented - from escaping - if they actually tried to ?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ignorant ape, are you really unwilling to look at this theory due to the 333 (or more) recovered dead? I used 333 because that was the amount I found in several different sources. There are, I am sure, many different totals. You yourself can completely refute this coincidence as false, if it makes you feel better. But don't let a simple factor cloud your ability to see the Titanic for what it really could be - a sacrifice.

This is why these three wealthy men died. Their valiant death stories, you will find by doing proper research, are not only suspicious but clear fabrications from Hollywood. And this is just the wealthiest people on the boat. There are many reasons for this to have taken place, all it takes is a slight interest in the Occult to see this plausibility.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh, and I thought that video was not only hilarious (the guy's voice = bad action film) but some of it was very plausible. I liked the whole video actually, you of which I doubt watched more than a minute.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join