It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims VS Jews. Some interesting facts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

My point is that Western Civilisation is superior by any metric than any other civilisation.

Eastern Asians are on average more intelligent than people in the West, and their immigrants tend to have above average education.

On the other hand, Asian world got massively westernised, so that with the exception of different languages and some traditions, they can be even considered a part of "western civilization", IMHO.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CountDrac

Very well written, crudos to you.......

Except you made just one mistake; the sex slave trade of European women (mostly from the Soviet Union) trafficking in to Israel is rife. It's estimated between 10,000 to 15,000 young girls have been smuggled in illegally. The industry in Israel is worth a $billion every year.
edit on 15-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Hey.. sounds good. Can I get in on that? I can change my religion if need be...

Kidding!!!!!

I think the OP has some valid points. Extremist Muslims seek to shove Sharia law on us. They wanna be able to follow that law instead of our laws in the USA and other places. This is clearly wrong. If they come into our country, they better be prepared to follow Our laws and leave their laws back home. Just claiming they have the right because they are also religious laws, don't cut it when religious laws seek to transcend the laws of the land.

If they want to practice the Sharia law in the privacy of their own home, then yes that's fine and legal - even in their churches but when one of those laws breaks the laws of the USA it cannot - Must not stand and that person is a criminal who must be prosecuted according to the law. After all when they agreed to come into this country they DID agree to abide by our laws.

The Jews never tried to use their religious laws to trump the countries laws. Jews 1 Muslims 0

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Nonsense? Are you kidding me?

Please point out what point of this is nonsense! Specifically point out the nonsense.

Get off of your political correctness high horse, and open your eyes! Tolerant, non violent muslims are a MINORITY! You CAN NOT refute any of the facts of this article. All you can do, is put on some pink fluffy eye glasses to look at the world with, totally disregarding all of the evidence right in front of your eyes!

Islam the religion of Peace! = USA the country with a flawless foreign policy.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

What factors are they leaving out? I am not sure I understand what you are trying to get across...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Tolerant, non violent muslims are a MINORITY!

Absolute BS...
If the extremists were the majority the world would be a different place today..
I personally know hundreds of muslims and not ONE is an extremist..

How many do YOU know to state that crap ???
edit on 15-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I'm not sure why you felt it necessary to sign up here just to post such nonsense.

If you're inferring that Judaism is superior to Islam, then you should chose to open your mind a little one of these days. All of the "Big 3" religions are chock full of extremists, even your beloved Judaism.

yep nothing against the jewish people meself heck we started to go the synagogue a while ago.
but zionism and those who wrote the protocols of the elders of zion need soe real scrutiny. All the media banks and government committees they control is ridiculous considering in the usa they only represent 2% of the population. They have been caught spying in countless countries. Leading false flags and fermenting war so many times not to mention having a hand in 9/11... crazy to see any goy shillin for em.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
Give them time. They are still a very young religion that is just starting to awaken to the realization that a modern world has sprung up all around them. The more that we can get them to be moderates instead of fundamentalists the more you will see contributions from them as a group. Amazing things came from the Persians and the Arabs before fundamentalist Islam sunk its claws into them. We will see some amazing things from these people yet again if they can cast off the chains of fundamentalism and embrace moderate Islam.

Think of how many hundreds of years fundamentalist Christianity has held back mankind. Think of how long that religion was around for. Once the change from fundamentalism took place then the moderates took over. Suddenly we are on the freaking moon.

It will be a battle between the religion of Islam itself more than anything. IF there is no World War Three Holy War Edition, which I unfortunately do not see a way to avoid, IF we can avoid a holy world war three then Moderate Islam will have to destroy Fundamentalist Islam. Before fundamentalist Islam the middle east was the place that civilization is though to have first appeared. The contributions to the world that came from these people before fundamentalist Islam right up until around the year 1100 A.D. were so vast that it is almost surreal. We just need to get those people back from the grip of the imams and hardliners who determine what happens in the religion as a whole.

The problem is that the moderate in religion comes from taking scripture less and less literally, and this is something that the fundamentalists call "Blasphemy" that they kill you for. Good luck Islam, you are going to need it. If you cannot cast off the chains of fundamentalism then we will probably wipe you all out. There is no other way around it.

naw, i don't have the time and blood to give them, do you?

kill em' or let them convert.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Amy Goodman interviews a former Israeli minister and she helps expose this trick used against dissidents, the defamation tactic of calling people "anti-Semitic."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Why dont we ask muslims themselves whether they are extremists or not. Oh wait, they indeed largely are:

pewglobal.org...

Peaceful majority, extremist minority paradigm is a lie.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
OP go spend some time with your family.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by The Sword
I'm not sure why you felt it necessary to sign up here just to post such nonsense.

If you're inferring that Judaism is superior to Islam, then you should chose to open your mind a little one of these days. All of the "Big 3" religions are chock full of extremists, even your beloved Judaism.

yep nothing against the jewish people meself heck we started to go the synagogue a while ago.
but zionism and those who wrote the protocols of the elders of zion need soe real scrutiny. All the media banks and government committees they control is ridiculous considering in the usa they only represent 2% of the population. They have been caught spying in countless countries. Leading false flags and fermenting war so many times not to mention having a hand in 9/11... crazy to see any goy shillin for em.

en.wikipedia.org...

the Protocols is a hoax, and has been proven as such for decades.

"The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a fraudulent, antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for achieving global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the twentieth century."

'Jews' do not control banks, media or committees; individuals control these. some of them may or may not be Jewish.

who DOESN'T spy on other countries, especially when constantly threatened by neighbors?

false flags? a hand in 9/11? prove it.

this world has many, many problems. Jews are not one of them.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It is true that Jews have contributed more to humanity than Muslims if you go by Nobel Prize winners.

However, here are some other more interesting facts…

I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz .. We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

Except, that is not that the terrible truth at all. At least 60 million people died in WWII. The Holocaust that Jews claim as their own actually included the deaths of ten million other people such as;

Soviet prisoners of war, Polish and Soviet civilians, homosexuals, people with disabilities, Jehovah's Witnesses and other political and religious opponents, which occurred regardless of whether they were of German or non-German ethnic origin. By this definition, the total number of Holocaust victims would be between 11 million and 17 million people.

en.wikipedia.org...

*Yes, Jews were targeted during WWII by Nazis, but so were ten million other people for hundreds of other reasons. That is truth. So, why is it that we only hear about the Jews that were killed by the Nazis in the "Jewish-only Holocaust?" Because it had already been determined long before WWII (during WWI) by the Rothschild’s that the Jewish people were to be given a homeland (they wanted Israel back from Islam).
How you ask?

1917 – The Balfour Declaration
en.wikipedia.org...

Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917
Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.
His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.
Yours sincerely,
British Foreign Secretary - Arthur James Balfour

www.iamthewitness.com...

And then again with the:
1923 –British Mandate of Palestine
en.wikipedia.org...

*However, before they could give the land of Israel to themselves they needed to collapse the current region superpower, the Ottoman Empire, which had ruled the Middle East, North Africa, and South Eastern Europe from 1299-1923. Guess how that empire collapsed? It collapsed primarily because of their economic debt to Rothschild owned European BANKS!

The Empire had difficulty in repaying the Ottoman public debt to European banks, which caused the establishment of the Council of Administration of the Ottoman Public Debt.

en.wikipedia.org...

*But... Israel was not officially created until three years after WWII ended, in 1948. Why? Because very few Jews actually lived in Palestine/Israel around 1923.

- Between 1919 and 1923, 40,000 Jews arrived in Palestine.
- By 1923 the number of Jews in Palestine had reached 90,000.
- Between 1924 and 1929, 82,000 more Jews arrived (4th Aliyah), fleeing anti-semitism in Poland and Hungary and because United States immigration policy now kept Jews out.
- Between 1929 and 1939, 250,000 Jews arrived in Palestine.
- In 1933, the Nazis negotiated the Ha'avara Agreement, under which 50,000 Jews and $100 million (almost $1.7 billion in 2009 dollars) of their assets would be moved to Palestine.

en.wikipedia.org...

*That means the Rothschild’s forced around 500,000 Jews to immigrate to Palestine between 1919 and 1939 through WWII and U.S. and British immigration policies, so they could have enough people to create a country. Then once they had enough people they used the sacrificial deaths of the six million Jews that died during the MSM-propagandized “Jewish-only Holocaust” to justify the creation of Israel to the rest of the world.

edit on 15-4-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The Op does have very valid points but I'm sure he was unaware of the problem I stated earlier. The sex slave trade is happening in all countries, not just Israel.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

In Australia we DO have our fair share of Muslim extremists too; mainly in Sydney and Melbourne. Who should we blame? Our very Govt that allows them visas in to Australia.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

i think my friend said it very well
"Measure the civilisational accomplishments, products and results of Islam vs Judaism by any metric and Islam will allways come of second by a very very longway! "

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

and where exactly were those facts? the "fact" that 20 million muslims brought crime and violence (which already existed) with them?

I don't get it. Do you support the opinions in the article or not? There is a simple reason why Muslims don't get nobel prizes; its run by western nations, and the west hates the arab states. we don't exactly get on, our leaders anyway.

This is garbage. One side of a conflict listing the bad things the other has done does not make them morally superior. Listing your own accomplishments next to a meager, horribly researched list of your enemy's does not prove that he is better or worse.

he doesn't say that the holocaust was bad because millions upon millions of people were murdered. He thinks its bad because 6 million Jews were murdered. By juxtaposing that view with a laundry list of complaints against Muslims, the write is essentially posing an unspoken question; Shouldn't "we" have burned the Muslims instead of the Jews? He even insinuates that all of Europe is responsible for burning the Jews. Lunacy.

Useless post. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

you efforts are valiant, but johnnybgood will never read that article and never change his mind. People who refer to Muslims or Arabs as THEM are beyond help. How can you help somebody who thinks that if you're a Muslim, you have to go to the secret Kill America meetings?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

I don't get it. Do you support the opinions in the article or not? There is a simple reason why Muslims don't get nobel prizes; its run by western nations, and the west hates the arab states. we don't exactly get on, our leaders anyway.

Useless post. Thanks.

Brilliant! .........so,.based on the PC axiom that all people must be exactly equal (except whites who are uniquely evil)
Muslims ought to be getting equall Nobels - that they don't = racism!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Your not an atheist you are Adolf Hitler reincarnated. And the writer of that trash you quoted is the incarnation of Satan.

IT WAS BLACK ARABS [ THE MOORS] THAT CIVILIZED THE SPANISH WHEN THEY WERE MURDERING JEWS ALL OVER THE PLACE

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Good post CountDrac.
but the Jew haters will get you!
what people dont see is
that American is becoming the new hated race!
Jews are just a very old race
that have tried to keep there cultcher.
if the jews had been a violet race.
they would rule the world now.
I am sick of the total Hate for Jews.
its like a conspiracy?
I was on the fence.
but all I see is hate for them, why?
I dont wont to be on the side of the hate.
I will not stand with a crazed evil man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join