It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims VS Jews. Some interesting facts

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Neither and I live in Australia.
By perfect harmony with the land I meant nature. Not taking more than they needed unlike us.
edit on 18-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Where are the mods ?
This thread has 0 educational or scientific value .
The hate mongering is laced with low-life Lord of the Flies attitude.
ATS should be above such immaturity;
We could go on about how Jude and Judas were jews and so
forth till the end of time, but really people . . .
does any of this type of immature squabling ever solve anything ?
or is it baiting to entice further wars ?
Looks as if the unhappily-campers are the real enemies,
ATS needs to be more vigilant on weeding out the agent-provocateurs.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by Vicky32

Wow, that was actually a very informative article, perhaps even deserving it's own thread. Thanks for the link!

I actually got it from a thread on ATS, a guy linked to it on his thread, so I can't claim credit - but it's brilliant, hey?

This one

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

i read it its wrong

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by Vicky32

i read it its wrong

Which part and why?
I hear mention of Israel security issues every day..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by The time lord

Originally posted by The time lord

Jews are considered bloodiness from the start of Adam, Jesus was a Jew and is considered a well smart teacher in today’s world.

I'm not sure what you mean by "considered bloodiness", but if one were to believe in Adam, then all of humanity is descended from him, not just Jews.
Text

According to the Bible all those who have faith in Christ are spiritually connected to Abraham, some bloodlines split into different tribes and some were given more blessings than others even if they have to put up with a lot of war on their shoulders. If the Jews are the Jews of old since the Roman times some can be traced back so they say then it makes sense that there is a gap between Arab race and the Jews of today, not only that it proof of their intelligence as a people to hold something the rest don't have.

Einstine was of Jewish decent -

The Einsteins were non-observant Jews. Albert attended a Catholic elementary school from the age of five for three years.
Text

en.wikipedia.org...

Einstein may have been of jewish descent, but he certainly wasn't a jew. Or if you claim he was, then he was just as much of a jew as any of the Arabs (Semites) including Muhammad.
Text

He was not a Jew but he was the last of that family generation who must have had routes leading far off into humanity.

God of the Bible praises his people with success, many are extremely intelligent, and many have larger foreheads than most people and have straight looking eyes, symmetry in their appearance but that you have to judge and look for your self, many scientists are said to have higher foreheads some call it brains.

I'll skip past the racism, because I'm pretty sure that God is not racist.

In Genesis 16:13-16 (years before Abraham's second son Isaac was born) the Angel of the Lord told Abraham's servant Hagar that her son Ishmael would be "...a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, and everyone's hand will be against him; and he will live to the east of all his brothers."

So the Quran speaking against certain jews for what they did is offensive, but people calling the Arabs (the sons of Ishmael according to you) "a wild donkey of a man" is okay?
Text

It is okay to say it if his decendents ended up causing so much harm in the future especially against the Jews, the Angel said so as for all its worth it is a prophecy in it self because it has not happened yet in that moment.
Ishmael was jealous and mocked Sarah so she asked to send them away. Because he was born of Abraham God had some favour of him so it it is not all negative. But it is true today that they are against the West, Christianity, Jews their half brothers and them selves, they make the news because of it. the Bible predicts the nations of the endtimes being mostly Arab and there has been plenty of time since then for land to have changed races and bloodline but it has not.

It's depressing how much I've come to expect certain people (including you, unfortunately, time lord) to ALWAYS be misquoting and misrepresenting Quranic verses in their posts. For example, your quote where you said:

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."

Is actually:

Surah Al-Ahzab 33:25-27
And Allah repulsed the disbelievers in their wrath: no advantage did they gain. Allah averted their attack on the believers. Allah is ever Strong, Mighty.
And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their fortresses, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.
And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things.

The verse was talking about a specific event where the Jews aided the Meccans in a battle against Muslims, although the actual wording doesn't even mention the word "jews"! And "Allah made them leave their homes" is hugely different (deceitfully so) from "Allah brought them down from their fortresses".

And then there is your quote where you said (I am ignoring the Ibn Ishaq quotes, because muslims don't even consider that as scripture):

Qur'an 4:55 "Sufficient for the Jew is the Flaming Fire!"

Where the actual quote is:

Surah An-Nisa 4:54-55
For We bestowed upon the house of Abraham the Scripture and wisdom, and We bestowed on them a mighty kingdom.
And of them were some who believed therein and of them were some who turned away from it. Hell is sufficient for their burning.

Where again, the actual term "Jews" is not even used, and the verse can be understood to mean ALL of Abraham's children.

Text

Ok great now the translation is different, does not mean they are best buddies all of a sudden depends on which version we are speaking about it seems, and not only that it does not change the fact that one sentence about the Arabs in Genesis speaks volumes because it is true today and in history that Arabs can not stand the Jews or give them spiritual rights to their Holy places out of spite and conquest.

And so on.
Of course, as much as I've come to expect certain people to ALWAYS be misquoting and misrepresenting scripture, I've also come to expect those exact same people to turn a blind eye, or outright ignore it when I correct them. So it's probably no use having done it.

Of course, if you were quoting those verses in terms of a comparison between the religions of Judaism and Islam (which may have been the original purpose of this thread? I'm not sure), I'm pretty sure you're fully aware that the Hebrew Scriptures are just as vehement (probably more so) towards non-jewish religions.
edit on 18-4-2011 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

Text

Yes but that is because the message is different, the whole history is different from the koran and the there have been many changes and stages throughout the Old Testament while it spans over a thousands of years it does not end on a negative note it does not stop at the flood.

The situation is that Muslims believe by praying five times a day and calling for Allah makes them the greatest faith towards god. Even Buddhists pray and meditate a lot but if god is not the same god of creation then there is not much point, the Buddhists probably will get more praise for being ignorant of Judiasm than a religion that tries to change all the rules and the name of God in the process, the same could be said about Christians if Christ is not God in human form who is now in spirit form with God again. The fact remains Sarah sent their decendents to the East and today they have set up camp in the form of Mecca and all of Arabia the scripture Genesis is true and non Muslims are banned fom Mecca in the process because they are always against someone. This being aginst someone spills to the West where there are countless court cases and demands for our culture to change for the sake of their religion no matter how little the arguement.

The rest of the Christian world found Australia and Americas and Christopher Columbus had to go the other direction and as a result the world became populated filled with Christians who believe Christ died on the cross.

You have to also weigh out who God is helping succeed today in the world which prayers are being answered who si God really blessing or giving a hand too?
edit on 18-4-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Did you not read his racist quote? Or did you just blindly offer your opinion on my post against it? Once again, and ignorant fool with more PC crap in their head then MSNBC.

And to top it off you try to misapply Matthew 5:22 to me saying I am going to hell because I called someone a name? Don't dare try to "play" with the Bible with me "fool". You'll regret it.
edit on 18-4-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

why the anger?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
By the way I really don't enjoy making comaparisons between Arabs and Jews Christians and Muslims but sometimes when people don't know all the facts and arguements in both sides, even if I make a few mistakes along the way the fact is it should be told. Man concerning the Jews have made the same mistakes again and again and the world as we know it will come to an end because of it and people need to know before they blindly start choosing sides without the whole picture. The scary picture is that the Bible predicts a lot of the nations of the endtimes at war with Israel, these nations are all Middle Eastern and Arab and there has been thosands of years for it to have been something else but in the end this is the demographic of the world today.

The Bible mentions these Nations or Cities in which they reside as being endtime enemies of Israel which will come to their destruction and judgements.

These involve Syria, Egypt, Libya, Persia-Iran, Palistine-Gaza, Iraq-Babylon, Jordan, Ethiopia now part Somalia before it was one area of land and so on, these nations some say Russia too who have sold arms to Iran coincidently will get involved but they will pay the price against God plans and defence.

If the climate is right then watchout for these nations as the Terminator film says, 'a storm is comming'.
Don't get caught on the wrong side.
edit on 20-4-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The Bible mentions these Nations or Cities in which they reside as being endtime enemies of Israel which will come to their destruction and judgements.

The bible is a fairytale book.

Look, you can be offended if you wish but the reality is, that region has been in war since it became inhabited. The bible didn't predict squat, but you can sure pretend it did. The genocidal maniacs in power are doing so...so why not?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

This is from Wikipedia:

"rgunists planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, under the wing which housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters. Warnings were sent by telephone, including one to the hotel's own switchboard, which the hotel staff decided to ignore, but none directly to the British authorities.[4] A possible reason why the warning was ignored was that hoax bomb warnings were rife at the time.[4] It appears that a hoax call or tip-off had been received at the hotel earlier that day because a bomb search had already been carried out.[3] Subsequent telephone calls from a concerned Palestine Post staff member and the police caused increasing alarm and the hotel manager was notified. In the closing minutes before the explosion, he called an unknown British officer, but, for whatever reason, no evacuation was ordered.[4] The ensuing explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel.[4] Some of the inflicted deaths and injuries occurred in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings.[4] Controversy has arisen over the timing and adequacy of the warnings and the reasons why the hotel was not evacuated.[4]"

Look for King David Bombing...

So, they did warn people as well as did not plant the bomb where people were in, but at the basement... Now to the rest of what you wrote.

It depends on how you define terror... to me, terrorism is the deliberate targeting of civilians in order to achieve the death of as many of them as possible to achieve a political goal... that is not what they were doing, they were attacking the Mandate offices (The British offices), and attacking representatives of a foreign power. Hardly the same thing as going into the home of a British person in Israel and killing his family...

You can note that the British (and the video you posted was produced by the British, so it can be viewed as biased form the get-go), never define what the Arabs do to Jews as terror, it's always "militants" who fire rockets at civilians... if that's not terror I don't know what is...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

i think whats going on in the world right now speaks for itself. dont focus on the number but the article itself...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by Vicky32

i read it its wrong

If your going to make such claims provide us with proof.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

the uprising in libya, syria, egypt, iran and the list goes on. The muslims seem to agree that they are stuck, how else would you explain the recent events...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

Thats the problem with you people, you can do no wrong. Even when your zionist buds bomb a hotel and kill scores of people. Why the hell would they warn them? You think the effect would have been as huge if the hotel was empty? Of course they tell you they warned them so they can seem like good caring people. Which they aren't

As far as the video, its the actual people that did the bombing explaining to you how they did it. British TV or not.

The guy clearly states that he dropped it in the lobby full of people and ran. If you'd like to think the Brits made 3d re creations of those old men, go right ahead.

The chosen ones are always right.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Are you sure you read the article

1. For politicians, especially at the federal level: As soon as you say the word “Israel,” you must also say the word “security” and promise that the United States will always, always, always be committed to Israel’s security. If you occasionally label an action by the Israeli government “unhelpful,” you must immediately reaffirm the eternal U.S. commitment to Israel’s security.

2. For TV talking heads and op-ed pundits: If you criticize any policies or actions of the Israeli government, you must immediately add that Israel does, of course, have very real and serious security needs that have to be addressed.

3. For journalists covering the Israel-Palestine conflict for major American news outlets: You must live in Jewish Jerusalem or in Tel Aviv and take only occasional day trips into the Occupied Territories. So your reporting must inevitably be slanted toward the perspective of the Jews you live among. And you must indicate in every report that Jewish Israeli life is dominated by anxiety about security.

I don't see how that is related to the uprising in The Middle East.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Never suggested you would be going to hell, although I am glad that is the interpretation you have of that particular verse. As for your...threat...shall we call it that? Or else what?

No love in you, and close to no biblical knowledge either...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

The bible is a fairytale book.

Look, you can be offended if you wish but the reality is, that region has been in war since it became inhabited. The bible didn't predict squat, but you can sure pretend it did. The genocidal maniacs in power are doing so...so why not?

I used to think that way and then saw that life is not two dimentional, it is just lies upon lies to hide the truth and at the bottom of it you find the truth has always been at war with the lie because the truth hurts a lot of people and beings, their will always be a war against God and the world will end that way.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

No love for you that is, only anger because of your view of me. Still with the assumptions though I see claiming to understand my personal knowledge of the Bible. Keep it up Madam Cloe, read my sig link thread for insight.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

WOW
If only we could see that there is good and bad in every ethnic group. And also, certain groups do their "bad" actions in a more covert and subtle manner...so avoiding public attention.
Other groups do their "bad" actions out in the open.
Certain groups call it terrorrism other groups call it selfdefense.

Oh and the bit about winning the awards....hmmmm, All I know is the people I have met in my life. And to be honest I have met the same amount of good and bad people in both of those groups.
one tends to be a little more ANNOYING in their cocky attitude and another seems to be more humble.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join