It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims VS Jews. Some interesting facts

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

The Muslim elites are some of the richest people of the world, while they keep their people in the dark ages of illiteracy and poverty.

True and all thanks to the west who have no interest in seeing the ME people advance..
If they did then you'd see what's happening now..
Riots to oust the western puppet leaders....

It's not the peoples fault they didn't benefit from their countries natural resources..
You can blame the west and yes, Israel also...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by babloyi

Yes in case you hadn’t opened the news lately our entire world is dealing with Muslim extremist in almost every country around the globe. That’s a fact…

Another fact is that the Muslim people are aware of this hence the uprisings in the Middle East (Iran, Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Libya etc). Any moderate Muslim will tell you that Islam for the first time in hundreds of years is going through modernization and a civil war. My opinions reflect that, as well as reflect the current situation in the Middle East. Where Muslim extremist, religious laws, and oppression by dictators backed by religious groups control and oppress the Muslim people.

Furthermore the noble prize system was just an example. No one can argue the effect the Jewish people had on every aspect of humanity and our evolution. In any area you choose you will find a Jewish man as a forefather.

The Jewish religion itself was the foundation for both Christianity and Islam. And planted the seeds of modern morals and ethics with the introduction of the Ten Commandments and the bible.

Spare me your long response, its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about

I could definetely argue with that.
Did you know the Spanish coppied the Aztecs idea of impeaching a leader?
Did you know Australian Aboriginies lived in prefect harmoney with the land, only taking what they need and consulting all their problems with wise elders?
Did you know that American Indians were the first to come up with a real functional particapatory democracy? Not this garbage that the we have now.
Morals have nothing to do with religion.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Originally posted by Maslo
Yeah, they are deficient in total population.
When you account for that, the number of nobel prizes per capita is strikingly similar.

Not really. Not at all.
The US has 1.065 Nobel Laureates for every million of the population
Finland has only 0.747
Japan has 0.1
India 0.006

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

The US has 1.065 Nobel Laureates for every million of the population Finland has only 0.747

That is indeed very similar.

India 0.006

Makes sense, India does much less science per capita.

Anyway, number of nobel prices is not so reliable as an indicator, that I agree with. My point was only that when you compare countries, it needs to be per capita for good results.

edit on 17/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Originally posted by gravitational
Israel is third in the world per capita in patents developments, forth in the world for bio-pharma patents, and first in the world in medical patents.
Most likely you have unknowingly used many of such developments.

Actually, it is 16th in total number of patents applied for, and 18th in total number of patents accepted.
And sure, in video games I have regularly used the Uzi and the TAR21. But in real life I hear they've been used in 17 wars and operations, and are being used by some 66 countries.

Originally posted by gravitational
The Muslim elites are some of the richest people of the world, while they keep their people in the dark ages of illiteracy and poverty.

Not really richest. I mean, there is a Saudi prince that is 26th richest in the world, then some prince from the UAE who is 63rd richest. And these are mostly despotic monarchies that were set up by the west after World War 1.

reply to post by Maslo

Really? The US having 1.4x the Nobel Laureates per million than Finland makes the numbers similar? The US having more than 10x the Nobel Laureates per million than Japan is having similar numbers?
Anyhow, at least we agree that it is a silly indicator to use.

edit on 17-4-2011 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Anyway, number of nobel prices is not so reliable as an indicator, that I agree with. My point was only that when you compare countries, it needs to be per capita for good results.

I would argue that it should be based on how many get a chance at a higher education...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Maslo

I would argue that it should be based on how many get a chance at a higher education...

I would argue that this whole thread is stupid. I really don't know why I am posting in it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Search his name and you get many hits saying it's a fictitious name..
Probably a hit piece out of Israel..

E=mc². I am not Albert Einstein. Does that make the equation false? The OP is propaganda, but just because something is propaganda, doesn't mean it's wrong.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Really? The US having 1.4x the Nobel Laureates per million than Finland makes the numbers similar? The US having more than 10x the Nobel Laureates per million than Japan is having similar numbers? Anyhow, at least we agree that it is a silly indicator to use.

Yes, it is very similar. A few orders of magnitude difference is what I would call not similar, like with India. Similarity depends on spread of values.
edit on 17/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

well said...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Jews are considered bloodiness from the start of Adam, Jesus was a Jew and is considered a well smart teacher in today’s world.

Jews are said to be blessed through God, their faith is considered first over anyone else so God helps to inspire them to become successful - according to how the God of the Bible speaks about them.

Einstine was of Jewish decent -

The Einsteins were non-observant Jews. Albert attended a Catholic elementary school from the age of five for three years.
Text

en.wikipedia.org...

God of the Bible praises his people with success, many are extremely intelligent, and many have larger foreheads than most people and have straight looking eyes, symmetry in their appearance but that you have to judge and look for your self, many scientists are said to have higher foreheads some call it brains.

But this is what the Bible refers to the Jews and it seems true.

People hate their success, people accuse them for stealing money and being greedy, that is human jealousy at work.

This mode of thought throughout history has made them targets with many empires trying to stop them as a people or kill them.

The Koran calls the Jews the most stupid of people and unintelligent which is untrue.

As offensive as it may seem, this is as offensive as it gets for the Arab and Muslim kind, while many quotes from the Koran dispise the Jews.

In Genesis 16:13-16 (years before Abraham's second son Isaac was born) the Angel of the Lord told Abraham's servant Hagar that her son Ishmael would be "...a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, and everyone's hand will be against him; and he will live to the east of all his brothers."
Text

The Koran concerning Jews;

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."
Text

Ishaq:250 "The bestial transformation occurred when Allah turned Jews into apes, despised."
Text

Qur'an 4:55 "Sufficient for the Jew is the Flaming Fire!"
Text

Tabari VIII:130 "The Messenger said during his final illness, 'Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.' Umar investigated the matter, then sent to the Jews, saying: 'Allah has given permission for you to be expelled; for I have received word that the Prophet said that two religions cannot coexist in Arabia."
Text

Ishaq:245 "Do you love Jews and their religion, you liver-hearted ass, and not Muhammad? Their religion will never march with ours.... Jews make false professions about Islam. So Allah sent down: 'Satan wishes to lead them astray."
Text

Qur'an 5:82 "You will find the Jews and disbelievers the most vehement in hatred for the Muslims."
Text

Qur'an 59:14 "They are a divided people devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so both of them will end up in Hell."
Text

Ishaq:256 "The Jews used to ask Muhammad questions which annoyed and confused him." Ishaq:257 "Your situation seems obscure to us, Muhammad."
Text

Tabari VIII:28 "When the Messenger approached the Jews, he said, 'You brothers of apes! Allah shamed you and cursed you.'"
Text

edit on 17-4-2011 by The time lord because: type error

edit on 17-4-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

Did you know Australian Aboriginies lived in prefect harmoney with the land, only taking what they need and consulting all their problems with wise elders?

Did you know that the Australian Aborigines make every effort to destroy the archeological evidence of the civilization that predates them that are their ancestors because it conflicts with their religious theories on their origins?

Perfect harmony means destroy evidence that conflicts with their religious beliefs? If that is what their
"Wise Elders" ordered them to do than maybe it is NOT such a good idea to listen to them?

Kind of like, oh what the fundamentalist Muslims do to archeological sites that conflict with their beliefs?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

good one

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Yes I dislike bernanke because of his success, I dislike wolf blitzer because of his success. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Did you know that the Australian Aborigines make every effort to destroy the archeological evidence of the civilization that predates them that are their ancestors because it conflicts with their religious theories on their origins?

Perfect harmony means destroy evidence that conflicts with their religious beliefs? If that is what their
"Wise Elders" ordered them to do than maybe it is NOT such a good idea to listen to them?

Kind of like, oh what the fundamentalist Muslims do to archeological sites that conflict with their beliefs?

Have a source for that??
I've never heard of it before..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Originally posted by The time lord
Jews are considered bloodiness from the start of Adam, Jesus was a Jew and is considered a well smart teacher in today’s world.

I'm not sure what you mean by "considered bloodiness", but if one were to believe in Adam, then all of humanity is descended from him, not just Jews.

Einstine was of Jewish decent -

The Einsteins were non-observant Jews. Albert attended a Catholic elementary school from the age of five for three years.
Text

en.wikipedia.org...

Einstein may have been of jewish descent, but he certainly wasn't a jew. Or if you claim he was, then he was just as much of a jew as any of the Arabs (Semites) including Muhammad.

God of the Bible praises his people with success, many are extremely intelligent, and many have larger foreheads than most people and have straight looking eyes, symmetry in their appearance but that you have to judge and look for your self, many scientists are said to have higher foreheads some call it brains.

I'll skip past the racism, because I'm pretty sure that God is not racist.

In Genesis 16:13-16 (years before Abraham's second son Isaac was born) the Angel of the Lord told Abraham's servant Hagar that her son Ishmael would be "...a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, and everyone's hand will be against him; and he will live to the east of all his brothers."

So the Quran speaking against certain jews for what they did is offensive, but people calling the Arabs (the sons of Ishmael according to you) "a wild donkey of a man" is okay?

It's depressing how much I've come to expect certain people (including you, unfortunately, time lord) to ALWAYS be misquoting and misrepresenting Quranic verses in their posts. For example, your quote where you said:

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."

Is actually:

Surah Al-Ahzab 33:25-27
And Allah repulsed the disbelievers in their wrath: no advantage did they gain. Allah averted their attack on the believers. Allah is ever Strong, Mighty.
And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their fortresses, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.
And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things.

The verse was talking about a specific event where the Jews aided the Meccans in a battle against Muslims, although the actual wording doesn't even mention the word "jews"! And "Allah made them leave their homes" is hugely different (deceitfully so) from "Allah brought them down from their fortresses".

And then there is your quote where you said (I am ignoring the Ibn Ishaq quotes, because muslims don't even consider that as scripture):

Qur'an 4:55 "Sufficient for the Jew is the Flaming Fire!"

Where the actual quote is:

Surah An-Nisa 4:54-55
For We bestowed upon the house of Abraham the Scripture and wisdom, and We bestowed on them a mighty kingdom.
And of them were some who believed therein and of them were some who turned away from it. Hell is sufficient for their burning.

Where again, the actual term "Jews" is not even used, and the verse can be understood to mean ALL of Abraham's children.

And so on.
Of course, as much as I've come to expect certain people to ALWAYS be misquoting and misrepresenting scripture, I've also come to expect those exact same people to turn a blind eye, or outright ignore it when I correct them. So it's probably no use having done it.

Of course, if you were quoting those verses in terms of a comparison between the religions of Judaism and Islam (which may have been the original purpose of this thread? I'm not sure), I'm pretty sure you're fully aware that the Hebrew Scriptures are just as vehement (probably more so) towards non-jewish religions.
edit on 18-4-2011 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Have a source for that??
I've never heard of it before..

I have to admit that I cannot find ANY sources for this and I think you have called me out on it. I was watching a documentary where a man flies around by chopper to some very remote parts of Australia to film some of the original art from the indigenous people that the aborigines are thought to have been related to and explained how they got to Australia and he discussed in detail how difficult it was to get the footage often times due to it being painted over,covered up and defaced by the Aborigine's who had a different idea of how they came to be and did not agree with the concept of man coming out of Africa or there being a history that they came from. It was an actual documentary and he met and talked at length with various tribesman.

SINCE I cannot find either the documentary or ANY (and I searched pretty good because I didn't want to be proven wrong) evidence for this claim I take it back and apologize for stating something that I cannot source. Sorry if it caused any offense but I will look for the documentary since I do not want to appear to have yanked it from thin air.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

SINCE I cannot find either the documentary or ANY (and I searched pretty good because I didn't want to be proven wrong) evidence for this claim I take it back and apologize for stating something that I cannot source. Sorry if it caused any offense but I will look for the documentary since I do not want to appear to have yanked it from thin air.

no problems mate..
I believe you. though from what you say it may very well have been just one tribe in a certain area..
I haven't heard that it was a rampant scenario..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu

That's simply not true ...
Myth of Israeli insecurity

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Wow, that was actually a very informative article, perhaps even deserving it's own thread. Thanks for the link!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join