It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Believe Our Creator Is NEVER Going to Return

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
In the language of the Gaia Hypothesis
all I am saying is that the entire earth may be
nothing more than a fertilized ovum, and we haven't even been born yet.

So yes, The Creator is never going to [color=gold]return cause
he hasn't started raising us yet.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Humans are not worthless creatures. We are considered "Inferior" to every other possible race out there only because a select few have the majority of the population under their control and manipulate us into eventually causing our own demise. Humanity is truly innocent because most of us readily go along with anything the government, world religions, and media tell us. We accept their "Information" because we consider them to be "Experts". Since birth we have people like our parents telling us how things are, even if it's nothing but a lie.

We have great potential, but we are too afraid to realize it because we have been subjugated for far too long. The Elite's negativity has caused us to shift away from enlightenment. If we fight to take back control of our lives and minds, then we can truly rise above all else.

I used to think the same as you, but just remember that not every human murders or commits horrendous acts. Be proud of who you are so you can change your life and perhaps even the world.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

So strange that we think the world was created a long time ago. The big bang or god creating 'this' what is seen today.
If we believe in the big bang, a tiny lump of matter blowing up in the middle of something we call nothing and then expanding and becoming what we see today. All this involves time, a lot of time.
Or maybe that god created it in 7 days and then Adam and Eve who then had to have children, who had children etc. Even the bible story says it happened something like 6 thousand years ago. This story involves a lot of time also.
There was no creator in the past and there will be no creator in the future. No 'thing' was ever created. 'Things' appear to appear and disappear. 'Things' are no more than apparitions. What is it though that experiences these passing color and shapes?
Life is only ever about the experience, how it feels. We are feeling beings, or beings feeling.
The story of things (created 'things', form), is not the place to look. Look to the one that sees, look inward.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I hate having to be a part of mankind, i have nothing in common with the cruelty of humans. I hate the pain we inflict upon one another, the senseless violence, mind games etc. I have nothing at all to do with other people unless i have to . I can fully interact and be sociable if i have to go to the supermarket or suchlike, but i don't even do that if i can get my son to shop for me. I hate what we have done to the world, i don't want to be part of society although i don't feel depressed or sad about that. Most people will think there is something wrong with me being so antisocial but i see it as self preservation. I could get along without anything impinging on my way of life if it wasn't for the way humans treat other species, from cruelty to dogs and cats, animals being bred so we can have a bit of meat with our perfectly nutritious meals, to whale hunting, fox hunting etc. It upsets me so much that i can't think of it rationally so i try to avoid the problem as i know i can't make a difference. I do my bit to help any animals i come across but i just can't watch cruelty programmes or help at a shelter as it seriously upsets me so much that i feel real despair. I wish all the maltreated gentle animals would turn on humans and rid the world of the human plague and have the world back to themselves and forget the blight of humans who ruined the green and forest covered land. I wish nature could take over again and slowly as the skyscrapers fell and grass covered the cities the earth would be the animals domain again.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I do not believe like this at all. I do not believe the creator ever left because I believe that the creator(s) is in and all around the creation. I do not think that humans are vile and detestable. I think there is tremendous good ij everyone of them that I have met. Sometimes it just needs to be mined, and I don't mean land mines. lol

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe it's not the hate of mankind, but the system which is desperately clings to. As nature intended, none of us are evil. Our experiences in a fear based-system drive us to become heartless. Once you understand that it is not man that's responsible for how he is, you can understand why fear-driven people are everywhere. Their perception of the world isn't the true unbiased reality.

An intelligent creator surely has taken into account the variability of societies that produce varying perceptions of reality. Maybe, just maybe he set this all up to lead to something greater. All of this violence and hate are evidently pointing to something greater.

Centuries ago, I think it would be very unlikely for a forum of absolute free thought to exist. Look around the world, we are all connected now. We are all waking up to this violence and understanding that this isn't our true nature, we all are waking up the the fact that something isn't right. All around the world people are beginning to question the very establishments they once thought they needed. Could this have happened before? Could people all over be uniting to fight tyranny together by "accident"?

There's always a bigger picture, and a design we can't even begin to fathom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join