It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian activist and journalist kidnapped in Gaza is dead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if you read the whole article it says he was killed by a small group of al-qaeda inspired terrorists inside gaza. not hamas.

they killed him because they wanted hamas to release one of their members. if hamas is holding someone accused of terrorism, you can imagine what a piece of *snip* this guy must be.

this journalist wouldn't be there if hamas didn't allow it. he was caught up in an internal strife and was used for ransom. the fact he was used as a bargaining chip against hamas, shows how important this guy was for the palestinian cause and hamas.

for all we know this (al-qaeda inspired) group is funded by the mossad to cause internal chaos, derail the palestinian cause and lose international support. this wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility given the track record and tactics used by the mossad.

they justify the existence of israel has an excuse to do absolutely anything, regardless of moral or international law. so killing an italian citizen would be seen as necessary for the security of israel.

after reading some of the posts, its seems this tactic has worked.

and i'll add that i wouldn't want to be these guys when hamas gets a hold of them.

edit on 15-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by gallopinghordes because: please don't circumvent our censors.

Very true. People like this OP, who are very obviously out to spread hate about Islam, throw conjecture and loosely interpreted forum topics up here to further his anti-islam goals.

Read what this quote says. Thats the story, not the obvious one that the OP is trying to make people believe. Get off this site, your hate mongering isn't welcome.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

Heinrich Himmler died on 23rd May 1945. Mossad had nothing to do with it. I think you are mixing him up with some one else.

I think people are referring to Adolf Eichmann

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Who in their right mind would believe that the Gazans in the position that they are in would kill an activist there to expose Israeli corruption. This is just ridiculous. The MSM will spew anything they believe might help to soften up the world wide stance and support for another illegal and barbaric invasion against the people of Gaza. Only people who gain from this Italian being murdered are the Israeli government and their Zionist supporters.

I wholeheatedly agree, it would be like poking your own eye out, I don't beleive it's the true story being fed us point blank, but I admit my judgment is a little tarnished by all the fake stuff I've watched in the past constructed by Mossad for their own propaganda purposes and then pushed by the MSM.
edit on 15-4-2011 by lifttheveil because: Posted in wrong thread then fixed

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by filosophia
yeah this sounds like the case of the American girl Rachel Corrie, she was also a political activist, but she sure wasn't killed by the Palestinians.

She might as well have been. I covered her death at the end of this video. I wasn't going to post it as I thought it might derail the thread, but obviously someone other than me is making the same connection.

If anything happens with this new flotilla, I'll do something on that as well.

Wow. Absolutely disturbing to watch that video. Filled with Gung-Ho rhetorics and horribly uneducated. I hope you hunt stuff in the woods next to your cabin better than you argue.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What I find is that if Israel was all Arab again, we would not have found half of the ancient manuscripts and archaeological evidence that they don’t want you to know anyway today, but there are museum and library worth of books stating the Bible times along with places and ruins of buildings which support the Christian religion in favour of any other religious history. There is no evidence of Islam before 600AD that word is not even in use, Arabic god’s supposed language is not even there they have to go back to Aramaic and Hebrew to link it up.

So what do people want? Do they prefer the evidence and the holy places to be hidden so you own faith which also goes into billions of people who are connected to Christianity have no equal spiritual land, or do we just give it all to the Arabs and say have it, you are right let Allah have his way while he teaches Judas was put on the cross and your women should be veiled in shame? You may as well join them if that is the case and let them advance into your hard fought ancestors nations who fought for freedom and Christian morals. Funnily enough it seems that the Arabs want freedom too amid the recent protests, seems like freedom is sought after in their millions and the same cannot be said of the West about Islam. They won’t get it if they let Sharia and Islam rule, so either they are turning away for a certain truth be it democracy so everyone can live together and freedom to be individual meaning no persecution of leaving Islam or going to Church and taking their own law into their hands in society.

People should not die for land but they do anyway across the world and it has been like that with man throughout history but no place in the world can history be divided so much spiritually, if the land does go back to Palestine it would be a closed society, no Jews no Christians and no spiritual answers, the land would even become dessert like before while historical evidence is dumped out of spite of religious difference. Is Israel worth fighting for, I say it is mans duty to, it holds the answers for our future, our God will not return until circumstances there is right and the magnetism of Israel have brought the Jews there out of world desperation a land that was laid waste by the Ottoman failed empire kept under a British mandate and a spiritual save haven for the most persecuted religious people in History to take back their spiritual home while leaving the door for Christianity open of its birth. But if people prefer the Jews to go through suicide bombings persecution and their holy sites needing permission from the Arabs to visit then you may as well join their side, you may as well spite the name of Christ in the process along with all his descendents, the choice is yours.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Cave of the Patriarchs or the Cave of Machpelah

The compound is the second holiest site for Jews, after the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and is also considered holy by Christians and Muslims, both of whom have traditions which maintain that the site is the burial place of three biblical couples: Abraham and Sarah; Isaac and Rebecca; Jacob and Leah.

Until June 1967 Jews were forbidden from entering the site, and were not allowed past the seventh step leading up to the tombs. Following the Israeli victory over the Jordanians in the Six Day War, the area came back under Jewish control for the first time in 2,000 years and the 1,400-year-long restriction limiting Jews to the seventh step was lifted. Israelis immediately began settling in the city after the Six Day War. The first subsequent Jewish wedding ceremony took place on 7 August 1968.

The enclosure is known to Muslims as the Ibrahimi Mosque, as Abraham is a revered prophet of Islam who, according to the Qur'an, built the Kaaba in Mecca with his son Ishmael. After the conquest of the city by Umar, the Herodian enclosure was converted into a mosque and placed under the control of a waqf. The waqf continues to control and maintain most of the site.
Text

There is no Helga and Ishmael in there because they were not part of Jewish bloodline and were casted out by Sarah the ancestors of the birth of the Arabs, it points to the Bible and yet they still want it as theirs while Jews need permission to enter, terrorist acts have occurred there in the past too.

In Genesis 16:13-16 (years before Abraham's second son Isaac was born) the Angel of the Lord told Abraham's servant Hagar that her son Ishmael would be "...a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, and everyone's hand will be against him; and he will live to the east of all his brothers."

Text

This can be said of today and will be said untill war breaks even when God arrives some hope for war so their god does arrive in the name of Mahmoud Ahmajinedad.

www.therefinersfire.org...

edit on 15-4-2011 by The time lord because: tyep error
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was hearing about this story on the BBC and they kindly informed me that the Italian Reporter was captured and killed by a splinter exremist Islamic group.

The group were making demands of Hammas something about getting either one or more people being held in jail by Hammas.

The splinter group are unhappy with the way Hammas deal with Israel and unhappy with hammas for not being Islamic enough.

So I was thinking, I have not heard about this group before, but from what I am being told they are very extreme and are kept in check by Hammas. Therefore Hammas must have some good points inasmuch as they are not the most extreme terrorists, they hold prisoner extreme terrorists, they must be working with Israel to some extent enough to upset the splinter group.

Can we say Hammas is worth having to hold back more extreme terrorism or am I not seeing this properly ?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Updated for sentence structure:

What I find is that if Israel was to turn all Arab again, we would not have found half of the ancient manuscripts and archaeological evidence found today, there are museum and library worth of books stating the Bible times along with places and ruins of buildings which support the Christian religion in favour of any other religious history. There is no evidence of Islam before 600AD that word is not even in use, the Arabic god’s supposed language is not even within historical records and they have to go back to Aramaic and Hebrew to link it up while our God speaks in all languages even the disciples spoke in tongues who could be understood by everyone.

So what do people want? Do they prefer the evidence and the holy places to be hidden so you own faith which also goes into billions of people who are also connected to Christianity to have no equal spiritual rights, or do we just give it all to the Arabs and say have it without a fight because that would be easy. Shall the world say you are right let Allah have his way while he teaches Judas was put on the cross instead of Christ and your women should be veiled in shame?
If so you may as well join them if that is the case and let them advance into your hard fought ancestral nations who fought for freedom and Christian morals. Funnily enough it seems that the Arabs want freedom too amid the recent protests, seems like freedom is sought after in their millions and the same cannot be said of the West about wanting Islam. They won’t get freedom with Sharia and Islamic rule, so either they are turning away for a certain truth be it democracy so everyone can live together and freedom to be individual, thus meaning no persecution of leaving Islam or going to Church or them taking their own law into their hands in society.

People should not die for a piece of land but they do anyway across the world and history does not change nor the future it has been like that with man throughout history but no place in the world can history be divided with so much spiritually at stake. If the land does go back to Palestine it would be a closed society, no Jews no Christians and no spiritual answers like Mecca closed off to non-Muslims. The land would even become dessert like and barren while historical evidence is dumped out spite for religious differences.

Is Israel worth fighting for, I say it is mans duty to keep it open doors, it holds the answers for our future, our God will not return until circumstances there is right and the magnetism of Israel have brought the Jews back home out of world desperation through WW2 to a land that was laid waste by the Ottoman with a failed empire kept under a British mandate. It turned into spiritual save haven for the most persecuted religious people in History to go back to their spiritual home while leaving the door for Christianity open of its birth place. But if people prefer the Jews to go through the suicide bombings and persecution and their holy sites needing permission from the Arabs to visit then you may as well join the Arab side, you may as well curse the name of Christ in the process along with all his descendents, the choice is yours and for atheists I feel have no conscious of its spiritual significance.

edit on 15-4-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Who in their right mind would believe that the Gazans in the position that they are in would kill an activist there to expose Israeli corruption. This is just ridiculous. The MSM will spew anything they believe might help to soften up the world wide stance and support for another illegal and barbaric invasion against the people of Gaza. Only people who gain from this Italian being murdered are the Israeli government and their Zionist supporters.

It looks like some Palestinians don't care. They are more interested in trading him for their leader. Even if it means killing him. Perhaps his life and views were not as important as their brothers in prison.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I never thought of it that way, not sure if I completely agree, but you do point out an interesting possibility.

So much garbage floating around lately it's difficult to decide what to believe anymore.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I love how we're all supposed to beleive he was captured by 'extreme islamists' just because it says so in the paper. Mossads activities have never really been chronicled in the western media, they are too busy following the CIAs Al Qaida.

Sorry ziotrolls some of us see the truth and your bile wont change that. I already posted a thread on this with a soruce that links to an extremist zionist site that encourages the abductions of wester activists

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join