It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian activist and journalist kidnapped in Gaza is dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Real funny.....

When a foreigner is murdered by Hamas or a faction wing of Hamas, either the IDF or Mossad killed them.

When Hamas murders a Jew, you all celebrate it.

All you arm chair warriors......come on, you love "palestinians" so much, I dare you all to go join Hamas and show us all what big shots you really are. Come on, put your words where your mouth is and show us your true solidarity to these people....join up now before the IDF make another excursion in to Gaza.

You bunch of cowards!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by OldCorp

They take naive young people and put them into dangerous situations just to further their agenda.
She was there on her own free will. She knew the monsters she was up against. I would have done the exact same and if this crap keeps up I might have to make a visit over there. But I darned well know that Israel screens anyone who goes into their country. I am well known for my political beliefs and I would be detained and held for a few days, perhaps roughed up a bit, then sent back.

We can't blame Hamas for IDF soldiers killing harmless American activists. That is just incorrect thinking, in my opinion. Take care.

Yes, she WAS there of her own free will, but I doubt very seriously that she understood the gravity of her situation; after all, she trusted her parents who are a couple of extreme left-wing, Kumbaya-singing tree-huggers.and THEY are the ones who are ultimately responsible for their daughter's death. I don't care how passionately you feel about a cause, but IMO, sending your child, or allowing her to go into a war zone, is parental negligence in the extreme.

FGM and IHH took advantage of this poor girl, who I feel genuinely thought she could make a difference, and placed her in a deadly situation for the reasons I stated earlier. They are no better than the Hamas parents who strap bombs to their children and send them to blow up other children in discos, pizza parlors, and at bus stops or on the buses themselves.

For example, I offer "Um Nidal," a Palestinian "mother" who has sent ALL SEVEN of her children off to become martyrs.

That woman is SCUM! Attention whore is more like it. I mean WHO DOES THAT???

Who sends their CHILDREN off to blow themselves up along with any Israeli they can find?

Someone will be along any second to say, "What would you do if your homeland was invaded?" I answer thusly:

I can fully understand giving your life for a cause, and taking out as many of the enemy as possible in the act. IMO, suicide bombing is a LEGITIMATE act of war - IF the target is a military one and the bomber is an adult who understands what they are doing. But if you (and I don't mean YOU you) believe in a cause that strongly, do it YOURSELF! Don't tell your child that by blowing him/herself up they will go to Heaven. That is nothing but utter barbarity at is basest.

You be well too my friend.
edit on 4/15/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You have already joined the line of ATS anti-semitic members a long time ago. You too have an obsession with Jews and Israel; you can't help yourself on these threads. tell me......what has a Jew done to you to be so damn spiteful and nasty towards them?

I am not anti-semite, just anti Zionist. I am not even anti Israel because there are many good people in living in that country. For you to turn a thread about a murdered Italian in Palestine into Judaism and anti-semitism, proves you are a bigoted Zionist trying to use the typical smoke screen your kind uses to deflect from the real issues.

Not that it is relevant, but my best friend is Jewish, my ex girlfriend is Jewish... I can go on for ever but I won't waste my time dealing with your troll tactics. Once again I embarrass you with logic and reason.

You turn every thread about Israel into Jew vs Muslim. That is a disgusting thing to do in my opinion, and we all know that you do this, yet you continue to do it even as we point it out time after time. Do you ever get tired of being exposed as a propagandist? You should be ashamed of yourself man, try feeling a bit of compassion and perhaps looking at the issue from both sides.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

First off you made a couple good points

But, Rachel was of age of majority and could make her own decisions. My parents were Catholic extremists and I never followed their footsteps. Rachel was participating in a good cause and I highly doubt her upbringing had anything to do with her being there, once again that is speculation on my behalf mixed with my opinion.

The lady in your video does seem to be a bit "off", but you can't label all Palestinians as the same. That would be like saying all Americans are like George Bush, or David Duke, or all Iranians are like the Grand Ayotallah. All humans are from their own accord, and most of us know how to filter out the BS in our surroundings. We are all surrounded by propaganda since birth and most of us can tell, and ignore it.

I just think everyone needs to take a look at both sides, and realize what really is going on. Take care.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

ya and what better opportunity to blame the other guy with the same bs?

gimme a break, who has most stupid written on their fore head?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by OldCorp

They take naive young people and put them into dangerous situations just to further their agenda.

She was there on her own free will. She knew the monsters she was up against. I would have done the exact same and if this crap keeps up I might have to make a visit over there. But I darned well know that Israel screens anyone who goes into their country. I am well known for my political beliefs and I would be detained and held for a few days, perhaps roughed up a bit, then sent back.

We can't blame Hamas for IDF soldiers killing harmless American activists. That is just incorrect thinking, in my opinion. Take care.

pretty stupid to stand in front of that tank, eh?

you get your bad self over there asap, ok?

don't forget to scratch your own face!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Hey dude, it was pretty stupid to stand in front of that tank. But it was even worse to run her over with it.

Trust me, I would gladly be there, hell sign me up for the next floatila. U2U me anyone that can get me on it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

you really freakin rock dude.

tell it like it is!

thanks for the real story!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
He seemed so caught up in being an advocate for the "Palestinians" that he lost sight of how violent they can be.

He foolishly went to the Gaza strip and thought that he would have some sort of kumbaya moment with the people that he was an advocate for , but instead he got his dose of reality.

It's so sad that violence seems to be so prevalent in the Gaza strip.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by OldCorp

you really freakin rock dude.

tell it like it is!

thanks for the real story!

Thank you, I do what I can.
You should sub my YT channel, coz there's lots more where that came from.

Danny Ayalon seems to agree with you. All of my Jewish friends in Israel were SO JEALOUS when he asked to follow my tweets.

Well, you guys have fun. I'm finally off to the observatory to talk to the astronomer.
I'll be back later.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

good posts

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ENOUGH

The personal attacks and off topic remarks end here. You will discuss the topic not each other, or risk being post banned and this thread closed.

No further warnings will be given.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

ya and what better opportunity to blame the other guy with the same bs? gimme a break, who has most stupid written on their fore head?

Excuse me?

You must have clicked reply to me by mistake as I clearly stated I think this happened exactly as reported and i'm disgusted with the fact that most of you are turning this into an Islam versus Judaism thread while ignoring the fact that this man is dead and it really doesn't matter who killed him. I suggest you read the T&C and stay on topic.

Explanatory statement issued by the Ministry of Interior Affairs and National Security Since the first news of the abduction of the Italian solidarity activist Vittorio Arrigoni, the security apparatus acted quickly toward conducting a full search and investigation. They identified and arrested one of the criminals, who admitted to being involved in the kidnapping. This individual informed the police about the hideout of the abducted solidarity activist. Police moved in a wise and quick manner toward the place and found that Mr. Arrigoni had been killed. According to the forensic report, he had been killed hours before the police raid on the location.

Fifth: The motives behind this outrageous crime demonstrate and indicate that some hands and minds are still plotting against the Palestinian people in Gaza, and want to undermine the security and steadfastness of the Palestinians and their supporters; and, to spread a state of terror and intimidation among the worldwide solidarity movement with the Gaza Strip. The Apartheid Zionist Entity is looking at ways to hinder and prevent the upcoming freedom flotilla from reaching the Gaza Strip, particularly after the great momentum gained from the solidarity activists such as Mr. Arrigoni aiming to loosen and end the unjust and criminal siege imposed on Gaza.

Desert Peace

edit on 15-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Word to the wise, people have their opinions and specifically with this topic, they probably aren't going to change them, wasting your breath trying to convince people to see it "your" way is a complete waste of time. Much like the countless 1 line posts in this train wreck of a thread.

Palestinians killed this man. This in no way means every Palestinian supported this, in fact, it's the exact opposite as you can read in the above link. i really can't grasp how people are relating actions like this to the whole, it's a completely bogus argument and they wouldn't allow the same generalizations applied to them.

Tim McVeigh was a christian, he blew up a government building, does that mean every christian supported this? Of course not.

If an Israeli murders a Palestinian it's a crime.
If a Palestinian murders and Israeli it's a crime.

The only people I see arguing against those facts are the ones determined to paint each and every Palestinian, and all Muslims and pretty much all Arabs for that matter, as evil blood thirsty terrorists. That is so absurd that I find it hard to believe any of you guys actually think that way.

Some people hate jews because they are racists or bigots, some people hate the policies of the government of Israel in relation to middle east politics. Some people hate muslims because they are racist against arabs, some people hate the actions of fanatical sects hell bent on destruction.

Why all of these HAVE to be mutual inclusive is beyond me. I think people are just taking an over simplified view of the world based on questionable information. That goes for BOTH sides.
edit on 15-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i think the video posted by Oldcorp says enough...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Heinrich Himmler died on 23rd May 1945. Mossad had nothing to do with it. I think you are mixing him up with some one else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join