It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian activist and journalist kidnapped in Gaza is dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I was going to say in before blaming Israel.

But I am too late.

Surprised that it took so long for the Israel bashers to jump in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

To be fair, the Palestinians were blamed well before Israel..
Though you obviously didn't notice that.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
yeah this sounds like the case of the American girl Rachel Corrie, she was also a political activist, but she sure wasn't killed by the Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
but she sure wasn't killed by the Palestinians.

True, but she was stupid to get in front of a working bulldozer - apparently no one told her such practices were potentially lethal!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ahh isn't it wonderful that a small sect of people from gaza apparently inspired by al CIAda killed this guy and we can conveniently say every Palestinian is responsible and would have done the same if they had the chance.

Lovely. Sure, Mossad wouldn't have any problems doing this to blame on them, I would never disagree with it. Lately it does seem that they are making every possible wrong move to demonize themselves and exonerate the Israelis.

But, I see no evidence to support that. I believe this played out exactly as reported and everyone here, on both sides, already made their mind up and are just going to continue to restate their points and call other people stupid.

Do you even care that this person was murdered? Seriously, can you stop blaming those dirty arabs, or the evil jooos for 1 second and have some human decency and realize, whatever you want to believe, this man is dead.

No amount of dead Palestinians or Israelis will bring him back. no amount of US supplied weapons, or Russian supplied weapons, will change the fact that this man is dead.

We can all argue who is right and wrong, everyone is wrong. We're ignoring the root problem. WHY are these groups able to recruit people for suicide attacks and such? Because of the conditions they are forced to endure. Why are they forced to endure them? Because of their actions related to those conditions. It's a cycle, and as long as everyone bickers, it continues.

the groups attacking Israelis are in the wrong
collective punishment handed out by Israel is also wrong

We can't stop the hate until the conditions that breed it and fixed.

Ever wonder why crime rates are higher in areas that are poor? It's directly related. If you are a child born in Gaza, you have no future. Your life expectancy is quite low and your quality of life is non existant but for a few sections. and before you start, there were shiny pools and fancy resturants in some of the ww2 ghettos and camps too, this doesn't change a damn thing so shut up.

And I suggest anyone actually willing to commit to type "there are no Palestinians" I suggest you maybe go read some history books, or the UN resolutions and partition plans that actually created Israel, because each time you say that, you are proving to everyone not only are you uninformed, you are a racist idiot that probably failed or dropped out of high school

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I can't believe how many posters are Brainwashed, go back and check the history of this conflict and how it started, you might then understand how immoral Isreal really is.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The only dumb thing I see is your post.. The Palestinians would NOT kill this guy...

Agreed. Not even the extremists have anything to gain by killing this guy. I would like to see the so called video of the "terrorists". I bet they all had masks on, and perhaps one of them forgot to remove their star of David around their neck like the last faked video they put out. This looks like a win/win situation for Israel, perhaps trying to gain international support for their long planned attack on Gaza. Something here is fishy for sure.

I know I am going to catch some flack for this one, but I claim false flag or Mossad infiltration. It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hamas claims Israel killed Italian to stop Gaza flotilla

Accordingly, Hamas accused Israel of being behind the attack, noting that Arrigoni had often spoken out against Israeli policies in Gaza, going so far as to compare what he called "Israeli crimes against Palestinians" to Nazi crimes. Additionally, he was twice arrested by Israeli authorities.

Hmm.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Who in their right mind would believe that the Gazans in the position that they are in would kill an activist there to expose Israeli corruption. This is just ridiculous. The MSM will spew anything they believe might help to soften up the world wide stance and support for another illegal and barbaric invasion against the people of Gaza. Only people who gain from this Italian being murdered are the Israeli government and their Zionist supporters.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

It's all very well for you Zionists and right wing nut jobs to make political capital and an excuse to kill people out of this tragedy... but people who knew him, and my friends in Italy are in bits over it.

Hamas are opposed to those who killed him...
From an Italian site a memoriam

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by neo96

Because "They" are not who you think they are.

I mean, DUH. One can clearly see that this activist was duped, big time.

Kinda like Rachel Corrie huh?

I despise organizations like the Free Gaza Movement and their ilk. They take naive young people and put them into dangerous situations just to further their agenda. It doesn't make any difference what happens to them, because no matter what it's a WIN/WIN for FGM.

If the "activist" stand in front of an armored bulldozer and it stops for them, FGM wins; if it runs them over (Rachel Corrie) FGM wins again, because now they have images that show how "brutal" the Israelis are.

I'd like to see Audrey Bomsey or one of the other leaders of the FGM stand in front of a bulldozer if they believe in the cause that much, and see what happens then; but they won't, because just like Hamas and al-Qaeda, and every other terrorist organization - REGARDLESS OF CAUSE OR AFFILIATION - they are COWARDS!

I'd like, just once, for these scum to wage a man-to-man straight up fight without hiding behind women and children.

Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

It's all very well for you Zionists and right wing nut jobs to make political capital and an excuse to kill people out of this tragedy... but people who knew him, and my friends in Italy are in bits over it.

Be careful my friend. Sometimes you get post banned for "political trolling" just for pointing out the obvious. I have learned my lesson LOL. It is a sad thing what happened to this Italian, and thank you for pointing out the memorandum. My condolences goes out to his family, and to all the Gazans who will suffer at the hands of the Israeli regime for the storm that is coming in response to this "situation". Take care.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

They take naive young people and put them into dangerous situations just to further their agenda.

She was there on her own free will. She knew the monsters she was up against. I would have done the exact same and if this crap keeps up I might have to make a visit over there. But I darned well know that Israel screens anyone who goes into their country. I am well known for my political beliefs and I would be detained and held for a few days, perhaps roughed up a bit, then sent back.

We can't blame Hamas for IDF soldiers killing harmless American activists. That is just incorrect thinking, in my opinion. Take care.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

yeah this sounds like the case of the American girl Rachel Corrie, she was also a political activist, but she sure wasn't killed by the Palestinians.

She might as well have been. I covered her death at the end of this video. I wasn't going to post it as I thought it might derail the thread, but obviously someone other than me is making the same connection.

If anything happens with this new flotilla, I'll do something on that as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Actually, he was deported numerous times for overstaying his visas and he kept going back to Gaza via Egypt and the smuggling tunnels.

The Jihad Islami arm of Hamas hung the guy.....and from what I gather through the vine this Italian was not well liked by certain factions of Hamas.
edit on 15-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

As usual, you're talking a load of garbage Kiwi Vicki....I'm stunned you still have an obsession over threads concerning Israel and Jews.

As usual you are making personal attacks, nothing new. How about contributing something pertaining to the thread for once, dear friend.

What are your thoughts on the propaganda that the MSM is spewing about this event. Clearly you have been fooled again by the MSM you defend day after day in thread after thread.

I personally believe this small event will cause a ripple of chain reactions that will cause suffering for both sides of the equation. And for you to play it off as some kind of joke or board game kind of bothers me. But I am used to your rhetoric.

Do you know for a fact that this was not a Mossad sponsored infiltration? I don't know for a fact either way, but common sense dictates that it most likely is an Israeli trick with many motives.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

They did'nt say that aid on the flotilla was in fact expired medical aid and broken wheelchairs

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

She might as well have been. I covered her death at the end of this video. I wasn't going to post it as I thought it might derail the thread, but obviously someone other than me is making the same connection.

If anything happens with this new flotilla, I'll do something on that as well.

Wow, do you really believe that, honestly? Oh well, to each their own. I think she is a hero. I don't want to die, but if I were to go, I would like it to be in an honorable way such as that. You should be praising her actions, not demeaning her legacy and associating it with placing the blame on her death on the Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join