It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Post by Spikey
Over 100 years ago, Henry Ford built his 'Model T' from plastic panels made from HEMP...not oil. (HIGH quality plastics i might add, that offered superior performance, cheaper production costs, and were biodegradable to boot)

You changed your position a bit here it seems.

Post by Spikey
The natural fibre composite plastic panels were being experimented with, as you can plainly see, in the 1910's...which is around 100 years ago.

I have no problem with that if they were, I have having trouble finding that in the sources for that wiki article.

In 1932, at the age of twenty-two, Eugene Gregorie was hired into Ford Motor Company.

As you can see, one of the designers was not even on the project until 1932.

They say he was experimenting in 1910 but if you look at the source article. It doesn't mention anything about it..

Of course, I am not saying he didn't. But with the information here, you saying:

Over 100 years ago, Henry Ford built his 'Model T' from plastic panels made from HEMP...not oil. (HIGH quality plastics i might add, that offered superior performance, cheaper production costs, and were biodegradable to boot)

Is a little sensational is it not? The wiki article itself states:

In the 1910s, Henry Ford tried experimenting with using agricultural products in the manufacture of his automobiles, encouraged by 3 main factors; trying to find a use for the huge food surplus at the time, trying to find an alternative to using metal which was in shortage at the time, and he also said that the plastic body was safer that a steel body, and that it would be difficult for it to be crushed.

Big difference to what you said. Basically, that had a bunch of extras and they wanted to see what could be done with it. Not so much a realistic representation of the cheaper, superior angle. If there was a shortage of steel it would make sense that alternatives were considered. And an oversupply of food could make it cheaper, but not guarantee during a shortage.

edit on 25-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by cupocoffee

Simple. Take your entire street off the grid. Your neighbours would love you for it and it would be a deal clincher as far as proving the concept. Problem is, it doesn't exist...

I don't think I could afford to take an entire city street off the grid.

One person's house, maybe.

But you know what, I have made such offers before, and all you could hear was pins dropping and crickets chirping and tumbleweeds tumbling......

You know what, might as well leave the Free Energy work to the people who are actually good at it, like overunity.com, energeticforum.com, Bedini's monopole group, etc etc. The cowardly ATS community just isn't up to this particular challenge, I'm afraid.

And I don't say such a thing lightly. Believe me, I tried. More and harder than anyone else ever has.....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Perhaps I spoke too harshly.

I'm sure the leadership of ATS are interested in any real new energy technology that might be out there. Why wouldn't they be?

They may have something in the works, but the wise thing to do would be to keep any such projects private until they're ready to present them......

But look, it's not that complicated. Rig your house to run off of a fairly large bank of batteries. Then install a 10-coil Energizer to keep the batteries charged.

I don't have the skills to do this, but maybe one of you does.....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Perhaps I spoke too harshly.

No, you didn't. You spoke one of the truths.

But look, it's not that complicated. Rig your house to run off of a fairly large bank of batteries. Then install a 10-coil Energizer to keep the batteries charged.

There is another kind of battery that weighs less. To put in simple terms, imagine you have a lead-acid battery that gives off 52.2 KW * H and weighs 3646 lbs., a charge time of 8 hours, and has a volume of 43045 cu. inches. Now compare that to a Ceramic EESU that gives off the same KW * H, but weighs 336, with a volume of 2005 cu. inches and a charge time of only 3-6 minutes.

I don't have the skills to do this, but maybe one of you does.....

No, we all do, which includes you. It's just some are acting like little kids by wining about it on how hard it is. It's not that hard, it's just takes time.
edit on 29-4-2011 by FreedomCommander because: improper grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

No, we all do, which includes you. It's just some are acting like little kids by wining about it on how hard it is. It's not that hard, it's just takes time.

Well, I rent right now, so I can't do this in my own house.

But if someone volunteers to test the stuff in their house, I might be willing to chip in towards the hardware.

I doubt it'll happen though....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Well, I rent right now, so I can't do this in my own house.

oh, I forgot that not everyone owns a shop or a place to do machining. Much less, knows a place to do this kind of work.
edit on 29-4-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Exactly

Not very many are willing to take one for the team and do the actual testing work. But if people would volunteer to do that, I bet you funding and support would come to them from all sorts of different channels

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join