It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
For anyone that is looking to make their own HHO generator, or zero-point energy generator, or cures for various diseases here is the site:

Source for Free energy

The purpose of this web site is to provide you with an introduction to a series of devices which have been shown to have very interesting properties and some are (incorrectly) described as 'perpetual motion' machines. What's that you say - perpetual motion is impossible? My, you're a difficult one to please. The electrons in the molecules of rock formations have been spinning steadily for millions of years without stopping - at what point will you agree that they are in perpetual motion? So, why don't electrons run out of energy and just slow down to a standstill? Quantum Mechanics has shown that the universe is a seething cauldron of energy with particles popping into existence and then dropping out again. If E = mC2, then we can see that a tremendous amount of energy is needed to create any form of matter. Scientists remark that if we could tap even a small part of that energy, then we would have free energy for our lifetime. The Law of Conservation of Energy is undoubtedly correct when it shows that more energy cannot be taken out of any system than is put into that system. However, that does not mean that we cannot get more energy out of a system than we put into it. A crude example is a solar panel in sunlight. We get electrical power out of the panel but we do not put the sunlight into the panel - the sunlight arrives on its own. This example is simple as we can see the sunlight reaching the solar panel.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

There is no "free" energy, cost is always a subset of the total output value of any energy producing device even in alleged "over-unity" devices. This is a barter system, you trade x and the universe gives you y. Quantum entanglement provides a medium for that bartering to get additional energy out. Ground state entanglement, even if temporary and forced=fusion=a trade of mass for energy. The only thing that makes something out of nothing is a bank and even that's an illusion that in "reality" violates both conservation of energy and conservation of information.

What I really get a kick out of is the disingenuous direction of cold fusion. The solution already exists and has since 1923. It still has an initial cost in input energy (starting the device and of course building it) but it comes down to altering local symmetry in a confined target space (within a dynamic magnetic bubble) to force string entanglement using a BEC model within an altered ground state. Mass/energy trades do occur and there is a surplus in output energy and a loss of mass, but there is also that nagging initial cost plus the cost of energy to start the reaction.

That was a cutesy link, but if you want to obtain finite cost energy, make yourself an adiabatic reactor that can control a spherical volume of local space of about 1 cubic millimeter. You can find some of the information on Keelynet, JILA labs, NRC and you can even google it ;-)

Cheers - Dave

edit on 4/15.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: added a bit more info

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
For anyone that is looking to make their own HHO generator, or zero-point energy generator, or cures for various diseases here is the site:
Source for Free energy

This site is one guy's collection of stuff that he's grabbed from various places on the internet.

However, here is a message forum where people are discussing and building the various devices that have been proposed...
OverUnity.com

It is important to note, however, that nobody has ever ever ever actually built anything that works.
Ever.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
It is important to note, however, that nobody has ever ever ever actually built anything that works.
Ever.

And if anyone actually does they're a billionaire practically overnight and they win the Nobel Prize in Physics.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Damn i guess Tesla was a fraud
probably all his patents are ludicrous as well

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

Originally posted by alfa1
Ever.

And if anyone actually does they're a billionaire practically overnight and they win the Nobel Prize in Physics.

Or they get bought out / assassinated by TPTB, which I think is a much more realistic scenario of what would happen.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
Or they get bought out / assassinated by TPTB, which I think is a much more realistic scenario of what would happen.

There are no PTB except in paranoid tin foil hat fantasys. The FedGov really is just as corrupt, incompetent, wasteful, and ineffective as it appears to be. I'd like to think politicians like Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Shirley Jackson, etc. really are the result of some secret cabal just screwing with us but sadly I think they are just a reflection of the stupidity of the average American voter. Bread and circuses have brought down every democracy in history, including this one.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

There are no PTB except in paranoid tin foil hat fantasys. The FedGov really is just as corrupt, incompetent, wasteful, and ineffective as it appears to be. I'd like to think politicians like Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Shirley Jackson, etc. really are the result of some secret cabal just screwing with us but sadly I think they are just a reflection of the stupidity of the average American voter. Bread and circuses have brought down every democracy in history, including this one.

Oh yeah let me see ALL the OIL companies (BP, Shell, etc) ALL the worlds electricity companies having those huge dams and whatnot, All the nuclear energy companies, are all simply going to close shop and lose the BILLOINS of dollars/year profit. I think not.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Oh yeah let me see ALL the OIL companies (BP, Shell, etc) ALL the worlds electricity companies having those huge dams and whatnot, All the nuclear energy companies, are all simply going to close shop and lose the BILLOINS of dollars/year profit. I think not.

You're right, it would make way more sense for them to suppress something that could make them even more money than they already earn....

For the real dish on free energy and other suppressed stuff check out this thread:
Mainstream Science Disproved.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
"There are no PTB except in paranoid tin foil hat fantasys. The FedGov really is just as corrupt, incompetent, wasteful, and ineffective as it appears to be. I'd like to think politicians like Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Shirley Jackson, etc. really are the result of some secret cabal just screwing with us but sadly I think they are just a reflection of the stupidity of the average American voter. Bread and circuses have brought down every democracy in history, including this one."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

I agree with you in a sense....Some people imagine that the PTB are one giant THEM and they are against US. It is simply inconceivable that a THEM could control the world and organize a grand unified conspiracy against US. Now let me explain how I disagree with what you said. There is a big difference between a grand unified conspiracy controlled by THEM and a sloppy, chaotic group of conspiracies that interfere and contradict one another. Such conspiracies are certainly, and demonstratably real....any despot or dictator is the head of such a conspiracy. Nations that censor the freedom of speech and thought are another independent conspiracy. And Big Oil, that bribes and buys politicians off in order to get environmental or regulatory laws changed is another such conspiracy. No one denies that these PTB actually exist....now you can disagree with whether or not Big Oil would go so far as to actively suppress technology which may put an end to their massive profits....but is it REALLY that hard to believe? I don't think its that hard to believe at all.

Who controls such Real Conspiracies? Such true conspiracies are controlled by THEM...and THEM...and THEM....and THEM's COUSIN....and THEM's Friends, THEY...and THEM's Enemies THOSE GUYS....and of course THEM's Arch Enemy....EVERYONE ELSE.....etc, etc, etc. What does not exist is an 'US'. We are all "THEM" in one respect or another, even if its simply in the involvement of a vast conspiracy to rip off the Cable Company by stealing Free Cable!!

edit on 15-4-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: The Quote box is screwed up for some reason

edit on 15-4-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I still can't get it to work for some reason....I'll just put quote marks around it and throw in a long line dividing it from the rest. .

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Lets say if BP bought the rights to the great and new free energy device, sure BP would make so much money that what they are making now would be pocket change in comparison. But what about the rest of the worlds companies?

And what about when the patent expires? and someone publishes the semanticists of said device on the net in a more or less layman readable format, and every other house and car has said device installed? well game over.

By buying and using it, they will have profits for a limited number of years, while suppression will give unlimited years profits. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

Lets say if BP bought the rights to the great and new free energy device, sure BP would make so much money that what they are making now would be pocket change in comparison. But what about the rest of the worlds companies?

Weird, all the companies care what the other ones are making?

And what about when the patent expires? and someone publishes the semanticists of said device on the net in a more or less layman readable format, and every other house and car has said device installed? well game over.

I'm sure you can give me the formula to Coca-Cola and Pepsi recipes... Right?

Oops, that isn't the energy industry, sorry, just pass the nuclear reactor plans to Iran and help them out will you... They have been having trouble, must not have access to stuff the way you do.

By buying and using it, they will have profits for a limited number of years, while suppression will give unlimited years profits. Go figure.

Yeah, cause eventually the money would stop rolling in...You know, it being costless and all, where could the profit come from?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Weird, all the companies care what the other ones are making?

No they care about what they are making, now if BP was the only one with free energy device, the rest of the (energy industry) companies will have to close shop, they will be cool with that right?

I'm sure you can give me the formula to Coca-Cola and Pepsi recipes... Right?

Not exactly but by analyzing Coca-Cola/Pepsi I can find and identify each and every molecule in the said drink and provide you with a way to produce said beverage which would have no difference to the original, And I say that as a chemist/pharmacist. But for me it is not worth it, especially for something I don't even drink.

And I am pretty sure a technician or engineer will be able to do a similar thing to a free energy device.

Oops, that isn't the energy industry, sorry, just pass the nuclear reactor plans to Iran and help them out will you... They have been having trouble, must not have access to stuff the way you do.

I don't know what you mean by that?

Yeah, cause eventually the money would stop rolling in...You know, it being costless and all, where could the profit come from?

Yeah exactly, sort of, as they wont be costless but imagine a company in every other town manufacturing and selling the free energy device, where will that leave big oil and utility companies?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

No they care about what they are making, now if BP was the only one with free energy device, the rest of the (energy industry) companies will have to close shop, they will be cool with that right?

I don't know, maybe you should ask all the people on the boards of companies that were dissolved during the hostile takeovers in the 80's. Funded by none other than the Junk Bond King Mike Milken. I'm sure a few people are still peeved at Pickens...

Not exactly but by analyzing Coca-Cola/Pepsi I can find and identify each and every molecule in the said drink and provide you with a way to produce said beverage which would have no difference to the original, And I say that as a chemist/pharmacist. But for me it is not worth it, especially for something I don't even drink.
In your world, you can sell that and make a fortune... You don't like money?

I don't know what you mean by that?
It means that there are plenty of things out there on market, but it doesn't mean just anyone can make it viable.

Yeah exactly, sort of, as they wont be costless but imagine a company in every other town manufacturing and selling the free energy device, where will that leave big oil and utility companies?

I'm going to assume you have zilch, in the business experience area...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

In your world, you can sell that and make a fortune... You don't like money?

And Coke company will be cool with that, I will say I am not sure of the legality, but wont I get a ton of lawsuits filed against me??
Btw I would rather make and sell medicines, I want to try to get to be part of big pharma yeah.

I'm going to assume you have zilch, in the business experience area...

I have been managing a business since I was 15 years old (I'm 27 now) and that business has yet to see its first loss quarter.

On top of that I have started a pharmaceutical manufacture/ wholesale business about 5 months ago, and that has already broken even. So you can assume all you want.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Look if you had a free energy device you could generate electricity at no cost and sell it at market rates. You do not have to disclose how you generate it. You can keep it a secret.
Or
If you were TPTB you could generate the electricity and fire the sub contractors that bring the coal and gas. More cash in your pockets.

There is simply no economical benefit to shelve a free energy device.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The point of all of this is that Coca-Cola didn't suppress it's own recipe. And it's recipe is proprietary as far as I now, it is considered a trade secret and nothing more.

Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Please research the American coup of 1933 and General Smedley Butler (5 star general) and you might change your mind and see it is true.
This is indeed fact and he names those involved and wrote a book called "War is a racket"
Those names just so happen to be Rothchild, JP Morgan, Dupont, Chase, etc.
This man is very real and his story is very real.
Also please research about Prescott Bush and his ties with Thyssen and to Hitler.
To deny this is to deny the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by laslidealist

Damn i guess Tesla was a fraud
probably all his patents are ludicrous as well

Nope, Tesla was brilliant, I have some of his original books and compilations by third parties. His patents were highly interesting. In some cases it appears Tesla was producing BEC's/string entanglement but didn't have the analysis equipment to actually show resolve and document what he was doing at a quantum level. I've performed a number of Tesla's experiments myself and in many cases they have proved valid.

But, this is now, over a hundred years later after those late 1800's books and experiments, we have access to technology that can measure and quantify our results at a much deeper level. Did they know in 1890 you can move a field at orders of magnitude faster than the speed of light? No. Did they know that when you drop the temperature to absolute zero you get particle degeneracy and string entanglement? No. These kinds of theories were only presented in the 1920's and came out through Bose-Einstein along with some additional theories on Plank level quantum gateways through Einstein-Podalsky-Rosen solutions. The book on nuclear adiabatic reactions is at the Toronto library, btw.

Make yourself an adiabatic reactor, you'll need about $100k to $200k to throw at it (2011 dollars, in 1995 it was around $60k). You'll need a magnetic torus controller, sequencer controller, vortex controller, a field mediator, sequencers with infinite almost magnetic moment, a couple of cold lasers, nanoparticle fuel (I've used 50nm cobalt powder and pure 50 to 100nm dielectrics/piezoelectrics), remote temperature measurement for the chamber, magnetic field analysis tools, EM spectrum analyzer, radiation analyzer, etc. As I said, all the information is out there ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Thank you appreciate it
I read Tesla "A Man Out of Time" and researched more about him when a friend of mine gave me the book (BTW he also gave me a book about Gustov Whitehead as the real inventor of the airplane and flew the first flight over Long Island originating from Bridgeport CT) but seems it is very difficult to find any real biography of his i guess mainly due to him being somewhat of a megalomaniac and only, well according to the book, worked with two assistants throughout his lifetime and pretty much preferred to do everything alone.
It is hard to determine what are his truths and fallacies.
There was also a part where he (supposedly) in 1908 invented a laser and was responsible for the Tunguska crater which from what i understand has many theories as to the cause but not definite.
I do not buy everything in the book as gospel but also at the same time i'm sure there are some truths.
Also i guess there have been recently some changes of supposed past inventors of things now given to Tesla as the true inventor.
I know 100% truth is pretty much impossible with most things and he was not the prostitute of his inventions they wanted him to be and never sold his soul (like Edison) and they tried to make him out as somewhat of a lunatic how does one discern what is legit of this mans incredible intelligence and his inventions not brought to light on purpose.
once again thank you for a civil and intellectual reply and only here to learn and try to understand things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join