It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over Chicago April 2011!!Multiple Witnesses and multiple videos!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

45 minutes. Thats how long they hung over NYC. Some say even longer than that. They were supposedly released from a class and then chose to hover over a particular location for close to an hour. There were military personnel on the ground and even NORAD was supposedly fooled by these things. Thats pretty interesting for a group of mylar balloons, especially given the fact that they all hung out there together even though they were released individually and not joined by a common string. But honestly...thats another thread. As for the lights in the OP...*shrugs*...my only point was that its funny how there seems to always be a group ready to take credit for any mass sightings. Maybe they DID do it. I have lost nothing either way. I just dont feel like I need to immediately swallow a lantern just because. Just like I dont immediately have to start proclaiming that our intergalactic brethren have landed.

And yes I have kept helium balloons for a length of time. No way they are gonna continually float over sky scrapers once the helium gets lower than a certain point.
edit on 16-4-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

interesting info about balloons:
Released helium balloons explode at a height of about 28,000 - 30,000 ft. 2 studies prove that. One by Don Burchette, inventor of Hi-Float and winner of the crystal award, and another financed by the Danish Department of Aviation and translated by Don Gebhard.

How far can a balloon travel before it bursts? According to Totex Corp. (one of the world's largest makers of weather balloons) the rate of ascent for a large balloons is 320 meters per minute or 17.5 ft. per second. A large balloon released at sea level would reach it's bursting height in 26 minutes. The rest is up to wind currents. Treb Heining has released over 1.4 million balloons at once. Millions are released each year in the US. The National Weather Service releases 50,000 five foot diameter balloons each year.

www.balloonhq.com...
edit on 16-4-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
When I was a kid, at least in a season of the year we used to launch ballons like that. We made many kinds of ballons, large, small, but always with that torch or various. It was a traditional hobby here in Brazil and because that I am very used to see how it looks in the sky, at least when we are seeing it not by video, but alive, it is very easy to differentiate. In Chicago videos its hard to tell if that is a ballon because the video is lacking quality.
I just wonder how could someone be fooled by a ballon in sky, record a video and tell it was a ballon? It is very easy to identify looking at it!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well if they're just Chinese lanterns then somebody should be able to re-create the whole scene.

If it's so easy,then prove it!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
OMG, more bright lights and fuzzy shapes. This is the proof the world has been waiting for. Now there is absolutely no doubt they exist

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

No they have not been proven fake...there was a youtube video where someone tried to debunk the first one and he thought it was fake and showed why...but the rest of them have not been deemed a hoax, so then neither can the first one...I am in Utah and spend a lot of time camping and fourwheeling out by Dugway Proving Grounds. My husband, kids, and I as well as my sister and her family have seen these craft, the same ones in videos from all over...

Summer is hopefully going to show up sometime soon...and the Dugway camping trips will be back on....we will have the video camera on the ready!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just one more video, this time in Moscow, see that it seems like utah, and even that red lights in Jerusalem

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join