It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over Chicago April 2011!!Multiple Witnesses and multiple videos!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see
reply to post by roughycannon

I was not aware that the Jerusalem vids were proven fake? Are they? Sources and proof?

I really enjoy watching those people crap their pants in sync....

Are you being serious? just search on here and you'll see the vids have been dissected to death.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Only the fake videos were proven fake!

It was obvious to me that fakes were created to make the real ones look not credible!

Just the fact that somebody made fakes should be enough to prove to people that there is some kind of covering up going on!

And where is this proof that the original 2 videos of the ufo over Jerusalem were fake?I would like to see it!And now there are NEW videos of the ufo over Jerusalem?What if all these videos are of the red ufos are connected somehow?

The ufos over Jerusalem that were high up in the sky looked like it could have been either,1 ufo going really fast,so that it seemed like there was more than 1,or..it was a few ufos turning their "lights" on and off..OR they were disappearing and reappearing!

I have a feeling there will be a lot more in the coming days so have your hd cameras ready!I can't shake the feeling that we're already surrounded lol

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I have a feeling there will be a lot more in the coming days so have your hd cameras ready!I can't shake the feeling that we're already surrounded lol

Seriously? I'm pretty sure what was seen over Chicago were sky lanterns.

Oh no, we're surrounded!
edit on 15-4-2011 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I will show you a authentic CHINESE... lantern?

what about these videos:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Now, the video from the UFO in utah, but this time in High Res. It is not a chinese lantern.. Repair, the same as Jerusalem.
I am not talking about fake videos of Jerusalem UFO, as some people has uploaded in youtube, but about the videos that seems real
This show the same red lights, and a white light.. listen the witness talk.
the same as Jerusalem, he red lights, and the white light.

edit on 15-4-2011 by nitroglico because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And now, what about this? Is Jerusalem UFO a fake?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So, prepare yourselves.. The NWO is coming. soon. That massive sightings is just a preparation for what is to come! No, it is not E.T. beings.. But that is what they want you to think

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think its great how we now have various groups that pop out like a rabbit with a hat whenever you get a mass sighting over a major city. This happened with New York. That time it was kids celebrating with their teacher.
www.gearlog.com...

And those were some pretty awesome balloons. They hovered. We did a balloon lift when I was in school. They didnt hover. We were even mad because they had dispersed so quickly and we had to go back to class. I guess its easy shrug off the lone "kook" with a shaky cell phone camera but when its a group you have to apply ole occam's razor and let the group think take over. get enough people shrugging it off as mundane and even the most staunch believers begin to look down at their feet and shuffle on out of the room. Personally I dont know what they are and I am comfortable saying that. I wont be so arrogant as to make a definitive statement one way or the other because I was not there. Nevertheless...an open mind is a good thing to have. Even in the face of having what you believe to be the case proven the opposite and that swings both ways.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nitroglico

Those videos have all been torn to shreds in this thread from 2010 - Photo of The uFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

It's a bit of a read, but all of those videos are discussed, at length, in this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MelvinTheMad

Those videos have all been torn to shreds in this thread from 2010 - Photo of The uFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

It's a bit of a read, but all of those videos are discussed, at length, in this thread.

Ok, I checked that thread, and there was discussion about the photos, but what about the video?

On that thread I saw this post:

"yes,it is true,i am chinese and live in China,it occured at a big city's civil aviation airport,it effected some plane's usual taking off and loading."

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am posting all this just to say all of you, that are claiming "its just a chinese lantern". Not always it is a chinese lantern.
I was searching for some videos for about a month to now, and I saved all videos that seems plausible.
In this seek i've seen a lot of crap videos, fake, and so on..
In the case of Jerusalem UFO videos, i noticed there is some kind of disinformation, but it is possible to find some videos that seems real. Not that crap that is obviously fake.
I noticed that another type of ufo appears, in many places; It is very the same, and was catched in moscow, and even in Brazil (where I am from), in HD, by a local reporter team. It appeared in TV in High resolution, and was not a chinese lantern, not even an airplane, helicopter. It has lights like an airplane but not the usual, strange circular movements. This type is appearing too.

These fireballs, lights, (i dont know what they are) was seen in various other locations, I collected many videos of them and saved in my PC. I dont know what they are, but definitively was not chinese lanterns.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The photos and the videos are two different things.

If you want examples of the photos, check Page 3.

They are covered more in depth by other posters in later pages, but the short and simple is that the photos are long exposures of helicopters and an airplane respectively.

The videos, on the other hand, are rockets. The Norway Spiral was a failed missile test, the other...I don't recall, but I implore you to do some of the leg work lol
edit on 15-4-2011 by MelvinTheMad because: Context

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have to say the chicago video with the spanish commentary looks genuine. I can understand everything he says and he did so with sincerity. These lights were static, as he claimed whilst commentating. They also maneuvered into formation and separated. I suggest you naysayers take a closer look.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

And those were some pretty awesome balloons. They hovered. We did a balloon lift when I was in school. They didnt hover. We were even mad because they had dispersed so quickly and we had to go back to class.
reply to post by irsuccubus

Because they were helium balloons you used for your class, they kept going up. Hot air balloons will hoover at the point that there is not enough heat to provide any futher lift. If the flame dies out they fall. This guy launches one in his house.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You would think someone would make a video showing how it was done!

Is there one video showing people how the ufo "hoax"(if it is one)is done?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

It wasn't a hoax, it was simply people misunderstanding what they were seeing.

A hoax implies that the intent was to fool people, which does not appear to be the case.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
As the majority of posters have already said, these objects in the videos look like Chinese lanterns. Its impossible to determine what shape they are or what size and its also unclear to gauge (with a guess) how fast these objects are going. I did read a post which said 'even a pilot said they weren't planes' so just because a pilot says they aren't planes are we going to jump to conclusions? Its possible the pilot was just trying to stir up a bit of a media frenzy. If there was better video a footage and an admission from an expert then I would make a judgement. Unfortunately too many of these videos are captured without the correct videoing equipment.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This place is getting worse.

Can we have a selection test for all new posters?

We can show them confirmed video of:

a) airplanes

b) Chinese lanterns

c) satellites

d) meteors

e) stars/planets

f) lighthouses

g) car headlights on distant hills

h) radio controlled models with LEDs

i) any other freaking thing which is not ET

and if they fail 50% of the identifications they are barred from posting until they pass the test?

ETA: This might get buried in this thread so I'm going to start a new one. Here.
edit on 16-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

The balloons I referred to...the ones that the class claimed to have launched....were regualr, iridescent helium balloons from the party store. nothing more. Thats why it was so insulting. They didnt send up lanterns. what would be the point in the middle of the afternoon? Good try though.
edit on 16-4-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Ok but, helium ballons will hover at certain points too. When they are weighted, the gas is low, or when the air gets thin. You may have seen this if you ever kept a helium balloon for a long time, it begins to hover.

I'm mainly saying that the video taken at night ,where the lights just sort of float along and blink and stuff are likely lanterns but the NY videos do look like shinny balloons you get at a party store. If they had notes attached or a little weight they would not float to high and appear to hover.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join