It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over Chicago April 2011!!Multiple Witnesses and multiple videos!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Check it out for yourself!
.."like 40 of them"??

Another angle!

Another angle!

Another?

edit on 14-4-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
These videos arent from april.....i saw these vids MONTHS ago.
Im sure there have been threads about them on here too

EDIT: Sorry....not the video i first thought it was

Looks like chinese laterns....behave like chinese lanterns....probably chinese lanterns

edit on 14-4-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Another angle!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
GREAT VIDEO!!!.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The influence TV & movies has is very evident in these threads. Lights in the sky don't necessarily mean flying craft with life forms aboard... and they definitely are not Chinese lanterns in all of them.
We need to see more than just lights, we need infrared or something that brings a "shape" to these objects.
Otherwise we can only speculate and take guesses and stay frustrated. Let's get some decent camera footage, lights in the skies are a daily upload.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
In the third video she says..

"This is creepy. I want to know what it is". That pretty much sums it up. 4 or more videos of the same event over the 3rd largest US city. All with people who sounded authentic. Hmmm..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The one angle looks like the same red light triangular shaped UFO I did a thread on a couple of weeks ago!!

here!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The one in Chicago looks similar to the one in the UK!

Chicago April 2nd 2011!

UK April 7 th 2010

And the one in Colorado!

Colorado March 2011!

They seem pissed by the way they are just sitting in mid air staring at us like that!I mean what did the government do this time?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
yup, aliens fly millions of light years to get here, but they need lights to be able to see where they are going??? really.....really?

also, we are only able to film them with phones or betamax tapes!

they looked like planes to me, and I've watched airport landings before. When they start zooming away and then back, and then landing for a decent camera, that's when I will get excited.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Nice find OP

Interesting indeed....s up...will watch this vids....
Put your thinking caps on, test all possibilities, no hasty conclusions pls.

s & f

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up. First time I have seen it and I do not know what they are. I just wish somebody had an infrared or nightvision setting on their phone that night.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
chinese lanterns?
planes?

aliens would be jumping the gun a little, no?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Damn it. They're just Chinese Lanterns.

Hey - I'm a BELIEVER. But I just call it as I see it.

If they would have moved in independent motions, then I would have dismissed the lanterns. But they were ALL moving in the same direction at the same speed.

Lanterns.

Trust me - I wish they were something more. Any videos of them moving about differently from one another?
edit on 4/15/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Two things about sightings I love these days.

Firstly, that with the exception of the "Turkey" ufo, all that we ever see these days are just distant, flashing floating lights.

Secondly, I love the fact that even though these lights are seen moving independently of each other, despite the fact that the stars are clearly visible behind them, the moment these lights form some type of delta formation, then instantly they magically become a "triangular shaped UFO."

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Who says they need lights to see where they are going?Maybe it's just the glow of their ship from whatever fuel they use?Just an idea.

And if it's not aliens then it could only be humans.And if it was humans then the intent to deceive is clear.The why isn't.

They just don't seem friendly for some reason.Maybe they know everything about humans?So they keep their distance.Maybe they know the evil on earth.Because people who kill people are evil.Maybe they're getting ready to invade?I mean how do we know they haven't surrounded us already?

I don't buy that nothing to see here bull crap!
edit on 15-4-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
and another...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
yup, aliens fly millions of light years to get here, but they need lights to be able to see where they are going??? really.....really?

also, we are only able to film them with phones or betamax tapes!

they looked like planes to me, and I've watched airport landings before. When they start zooming away and then back, and then landing for a decent camera, that's when I will get excited.

lol

Even the guy who is a pilot on the news said they didn't look like planes.

And why would "lights" being visible mean they need them for navigation?

Pretty failed logic there.

You fail.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hate to say it but these look like chinese lanterns to me.

The only video that stands out in challenge to this theory is the last one in the OP, in which we can see the lights moving more or less horizontally. Chinese lanterns go upward and with the wind, like balloons, so the only way they could move like that would be if there was a fairly strong wind up there.

But this is Chicago, after all. There's always a strong wind blowing somewhere. And all of the other videos seem to add credence to the lanterns theory. Anyway that's my opinion currently.

Good find though, and thanks for collecting the different videos!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
that poor guy in the first video really needs to quit smoking...wow...either that or swallowed a whistle

anyway...i gotta go with lanterns on this one, unfortunately

maybe we'll have better luck in a few days (according to farrakan)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus47
Hate to say it but these look like chinese lanterns to me.

The only video that stands out in challenge to this theory is the last one in the OP, in which we can see the lights moving more or less horizontally. Chinese lanterns go upward and with the wind, like balloons, so the only way they could move like that would be if there was a fairly strong wind up there.

But this is Chicago, after all. There's always a strong wind blowing somewhere. And all of the other videos seem to add credence to the lanterns theory. Anyway that's my opinion currently.

Good find though, and thanks for collecting the different videos!

I would like to call them Chinese lanterns, but that's like jumping the gun...if you no what i mean.

No real proof, apart from the motion theory, but since we can't really tell, very much, due to the quality of videos ???

We can simply, called these unidentified flying objects, as it is, UFO's, however until proven to be something else.

Until then, one might wonder why are this UFO's appearing in the skies like these??? I wish I knew the answer to that...

Sadly, lots of questions, and not enough answers

edit on 15-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sorry, I have to say lanterns for these objects. They drift through the sky and then slowly fade out. It's the most logical answer in the circumstances.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join