It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to admit that I was wrong! About HAARP!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
HAARP is not a weapon? Damn--the one thing I was sure about. I feel like I've lost my only friend....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Here is the current results of my research www.kwakakev.com... . If / when HAARP is to be responsible for earthquakes, the science of seismicelectromagnetism is where it is at. It is already possible to perform short term earthquake prediction by monitoring the ionosphere for subtle variations.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thank you for admiting...one of the most human features is admiting when you are wrong ....next are 2012 believers

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This thread should be closed, if you had looked at all the 'evidence' you would clearly see this technology has been around for longer than just in recent years, just a question to make you think, How can you explain those Bright lights in the sky just before the earthquakes in Chile and now in Japan, Plenty of eye witness accounts of that, Now you could say yeah well just cause HAARP is causing these bright lights above the sky where major earthquakes are occuring doesnt meant HAARP is causing the EQ's too.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
reply to post by kid_cudi

If it's not a weapon, why are 3 out of 4 of it funders to do with the defense force?

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

edit on 15/4/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: (no reason given)

This has to have been said somewhere before, but maybe it can be used for actual defense. I'm only vaguely familiar with what it does. Doesn't it use radio waves (microwaves?) to increase the net total charge of the ionosphere; thereby increasing its size?

Maybe that could be used to help shield the earth from charged particles emanating from the sun?

If the ionosphere has a "natural" state that it must return to after HAARP is turned off, then the excess energy has to go somewhere. If the existing particles are excited to a higher energy state, then they'll probably lose the excess energy as light or heat. If there is a sufficient difference in charge between the earth and the ionosphere, then there might be some lightning as breakdown voltage is reached.

Of course, I really don't know what I'm talking about

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65e5bc3b9f17.png[/atsimg]

I keep hearing DARPA mentioned a lot these days. I only ever heard of them through Metal Gear Solid previously

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74edc65c30fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Holes in Heaven, anyone?
www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-4-2011 by kathael because: Link

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Maybe you should create a thread or otherwise just post on this one. What led you to believe all that you thought before is no longer true. To say that you are sorry that you once believed one thing to be true, in this case HAARP being a weapon. Then come out and say sorry i was wrong is vague. Show us the transition. The journey of discovery which lead you to this revalation.

Apology accepted by the way but it would be more sincere if i actually knew what you were talking about.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Swell, another source of bad information for people who want to be afraid of something.
I found two "untruths" on your site after about 30 seconds of skimming.
Nice work!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Those bright lights in the sky before a quake have been happening since before HAARP was even around. It's a natural phenomenon

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Hello ATS I'm sure most of you know me by now!

Oh hell yes who dosn't know you? You're that one real popular guy, the one that everyone is taking about ?

I have come to the realization after doing some extensive research about HAARP that it isn't a weapon! Why have I changed my mind? Because there is not one ounce of evidence that suggest it can be used as a weapon. Along with the research I did... Nothing said t was a weapon. There is no EVIDENCE! I have made many threads about HAARP being a weapon but not anymore unless substantial evidence proves that it is a weapon.

I admit I was wrong! Untill further research that proves it is a weapon I am admitting I was wrong. And I may always be wrong but at least I have the guts to post a thread saying that I was wrong!
edit on 14-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

It's good to know you're not wishy washy on the subject of harp.

Can't wait for your next post.
edit on 15-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

well don't just stand there, what are these untruths?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join