It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A volcano of angry rage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If you're like me you probably have a lot of built up anger. Please feel free to vent in this thread but pick one of the following topics ONLY. Like most you probably have several rants for each number but just pick your favorite.
TOPICS.........
1. Tell about the last time someone from Afghanistan really pissed you off.
2. Tell about your last encounter with the Taliban and how they crushed your freedom.
3. Tell about how that illegal alien took the job you were interviewing for.
4. Tell about that guy/gal from Iran who ruined your life.
5. Tell about that time the muslims tried to recruit you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Sounds like a load of whining to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
same here alot of whining. That is where adaption comes in, if you can't adapt then your lost.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I can't join in your rant. I no longer harbor such anger.
It's not good for my soul. And it played hell with my physical well-being.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
let it go....

if your letting the actions of other men or women control your feelings or anger your not in control of your own life...

just a thought...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
OK.

I had this encounter with the Taliban? Know what I mean? And they crushed my freedom...? Oooh, boy, was I pissed!

And now I have no freedoms and I want the USA to kick their asses, and then the USA will let me have my freedoms back--I mean, the very minute they win this War on Terror, of course....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
If you're like me you probably have a lot of built up anger. Please feel free to vent in this thread but pick one of the following topics ONLY. Like most you probably have several rants for each number but just pick your favorite.
TOPICS.........
1. Tell about the last time someone from Afghanistan really pissed you off.
2. Tell about your last encounter with the Taliban and how they crushed your freedom.
3. Tell about how that illegal alien took the job you were interviewing for.
4. Tell about that guy/gal from Iran who ruined your life.
5. Tell about that time the muslims tried to recruit you.

Perhaps I should clarify this post.
It is SARCASM intended to make people realize we are dropping bombs on those who are not our enemy.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
OK.

I had this encounter with the Taliban? Know what I mean? And they crushed my freedom...? Oooh, boy, was I pissed!

And now I have no freedoms and I want the USA to kick their asses, and then the USA will let me have my freedoms back--I mean, the very minute they win this War on Terror, of course....

Good plan.
Let's go with it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I've got too much to actually be angry about in reality to get worked up about anything in the OP's list. Business mess, three different insane ex-wives/girlfirends trying to claw each other's eyes out (as well as my own), roof on the storage building needs fixing, coffee is always gone by the time I get downstairs, somebody always uses the last Kleenex without bothering to replace it. Stuff like that tends to be the focus of most of my ire.
edit on 4/15/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join