It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan mullahs push peaceful protest in wake of Quran-burning violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

What you want a Youtube war?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Islam, what can I say? No matter what they do it turns violent. However I must give props to the Mullah who at least tried to do something peaceful.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Says the person throwing around the most labels. Wow, I can see why uneducated people are muzzies.......bear with me this might hurt......you can lie, murder, cheat, ensave, rape, disfigure, torture, enslave, tax, and play the victim card..........all gauranteed by your little book. Not only that, you can kill those who don't believe the way you do, or tax them for it. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, except for the part about no pulled pork sandwiches and bacon. Give it up, blaming America for the backwards state that muzzies will always be in due to their own stipidity and fear is ludicrous. Again, thank you for at least being honest in your hatred and not being politically correct...............at least you speak your mind and let us know what we are dealing with, instead of just trolling along without admitting your failures.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Exactly my point dude, this is all happening under US occupation, Semper Fi. Just admit it, this is your occupation, either get out, or fix the problem, see if you can.

Why do you even deny the drug problem created by the CIA? I still don't get it? Is it because you are in denial? Because you are one of those who can't see wrong in American activities? Get over your fantasies and come back to reality. The situation in Afghanistan is horrific, and the video you posted is just one example.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

Exactly my point dude, this is all happening under US occupation, Semper Fi. Just admit it, this is your occupation, either get out, or fix the problem, see if you can.

The Majority of Afghans are doing just fine. If a Few Pashtuns supported by other foreign forces want to ruin it for everybody because of their twisted version of Islam then it will take time.

Why do you even deny the drug problem created by the CIA? I still don't get it? Is it because you are in denial? Because you are one of those who can't see wrong in American activities? Get over your fantasies and come back to reality. The situation in Afghanistan is horrific, and the video you posted is just one example.

Because I and Many more here know the real history of Afghanistan and Opium that goes back decades if not centuries. It didn't start with US involvement and it wouldn't end if we left tomorrow.

Read up on the Golden triangles history....

DENY THAT

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I although I agree that the Semper Fi crowd has also been abused, but at least they choose it. Then again the poor has very little options therefore military is an easy option, the poor has always been slaves, the difference is, today they are deceived in to believing they are not.

This last sentence tells me all i need to know about how you think.............unfortunately youre continued insults wont hit their mark.......

Infact most of the Marines that I served with came from middle to upper middle class families.........and actually youll find a lot of officers that come from fairly wealthy families.........

Again you are very off topic.........and showing your hand.............your poker face needs work

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The Majority of Afghans are doing just fine. If a Few Pashtuns supported by other foreign forces want to ruin it for everybody because of their twisted version of Islam then it will take time.

Talk about foreign forces, whose the foreign forces?

Because I and Many more here know the real history of Afghanistan and Opium that goes back decades if not centuries. It didn't start with US involvement and it wouldn't end if we left tomorrow.

Read up on the Golden triangles history....

DENY THAT

The funny thing is when US came it started, the production level was 0-2%, am I right? That regime which you blamed 9/11 for? Even though it was European citizens with Arab ethnicity who supposedly planned the whole thing in Europe, using Western equipment (passenger jets), to attack. Let's be honest, when you talk about twist, twisted it is.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

“I have friends right now who are searching for jobs. They’re graduating in May and there’s absolutely nothing to be offered,” said Garland, who is 21 and has two years of college behind him. “If I graduate college and I came out and I didn’t have a job, the military’s always there. It’s always a benefit to have a steady job.”

Read more: www.patriotledger.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The funny thing is when US came it started, the production level was 0-2%, am I right?

WRONG
Have an unbiased report showing those exact figures?

That regime which you blamed 9/11 for?

WRONG
The issues were with Al-Qaeda, Not the Taliban. But they refused to give them up.

Even though it was European citizens with Arab ethnicity who supposedly planned the whole thing in Europe, using Western equipment (passenger jets), to attack. Let's be honest, when you talk about twist, twisted it is.

WRONG
Even though they were Saudis. [Taliban protected Al-Qaeda members]

You know what?

Now I know why you are so delusional.

I'll let you continue whistling in the dark regurgitating all the twisted version of events that fit into your supposedly "Anti-Muslim" campaign argument that has apparently fallen apart a few pages back.

Now we are onto 9/11 and opium. I wish you had brought more to the table than just rhetoric and innuendo.
edit on 16-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

WRONG
The issues were with Al-Qaeda, Not the Taliban. But they refused to give them up.

RIGHT
So Taliban, nor Afghans had anything to do with 9/11, if they had nothing to do with 9/11 then why didn't the US give them evidence to prove that Osama bin Laden did have something to do with it so that they may hand over Osama bin Laden, or are you one of those who believe "might makes right".

WRONG
Even though they were Saudis. [Taliban protected Al-Qaeda members]

You know what?

Now I know why you are so delusional.

I'll let you continue whistling in the dark regurgitating all the twisted version of events that fit into your supposedly "Anti-Muslim" campaign argument that has apparently fallen apart a few pages back.

Now we are onto 9/11 and opium. I wish you had brought more to the table than just rhetoric and innuendo.
edit on 16-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

So if they were Saudis, raised in Europe, trained in Europe and even used European resources for their mission than wasn't Saudi Arabia and Europe at fault, and not Taliban?

Then again blame the Taliban for choosing the rational and logical option of asking for evidence. Then again there is a saying, which states that one should never ask a lion for evidence, because the lion doesn't need evidence to be right, hence "might makes right".

Such mentality is not universal, it is not even sane.
edit on 16-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The funny thing is when US came it started, the production level was 0-2%, am I right?

WRONG
Have an unbiased report showing those exact figures?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What do you regard as unbiased?

I don't believe any source is unbiased, I don't even believe UN is unbiased, but for your sake:

A 12-member team from the U.N. Drug Control Program spent two weeks searching most of the nation's largest opium-producing areas and found so few poppies that they do not expect any opium to come out of Afghanistan this year.

opioids.com...
edit on 16-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That's it?

Yeah I've read that rag. Strange though how you left out that the Taliban came to power back in 1994. So between 1994 and 2001 7 Years of poppy production were they just turning a blind eye?

Source

Beginning in 1994, The Taliban rose to power and established their brutal, totalitarian rule over 90 percent of the country, in part by leading a genocidal campaign against Afghanistan’s Shiite, or Hazara.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Just admit you are wrong,
why do you have to be so resilient.
I rather watch a movie than do this, yeah Hollywood movie, don't judge me by loving American movies, I don't think Americans are animals like some who believe Muslims are (not you, someone from another thread).

Anyways, great discussion/debate.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Just admit you are wrong,

Wishful thinking. Just admit your source STRANGELY stop the historical record of Afghans poppy production around 1994. The exact year the Taliban took power

Your Source

why do you have to be so resilient.
I rather watch a movie than do this, yeah Hollywood movie, don't judge me by loving American movies, I don't think Americans are animals like some who believe Muslims are (not you, someone from another thread).

Well enjoy your movie. I rarely watch Movies [American or not] too busy reading about history. I'm strange that way.

Anyways, great discussion/debate.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

“I have friends right now who are searching for jobs. They’re graduating in May and there’s absolutely nothing to be offered,” said Garland, who is 21 and has two years of college behind him. “If I graduate college and I came out and I didn’t have a job, the military’s always there. It’s always a benefit to have a steady job.”

Read more: www.patriotledger.com...

And what part of that quote has ANYTHING to do with anyone being poor , uneducated people? If anything that source and quote just refutes your standpoint......

Im amazed that this escapes you........

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Next time don't bother reading the post which matters before replying:

although I agree that the Semper Fi crowd has also been abused, but at least they choose it. Then again the poor has very little options therefore military is an easy option, the poor has always been slaves, the difference is, today they are deceived in to believing they are not.

Yellow text explains the rich, the normal highlight explains the poor.
edit on 16-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: coloring blbalbalbal

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join