It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan mullahs push peaceful protest in wake of Quran-burning violence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

So you admit to being a dishonest opportunist........
Not surprised at all..........and since we are now discussing labels, yup, animals fit.

Racist VS animal, you are calling my whole family animal, I'm calling you racist. I think you fit the label.

You hate more than one race, you are more than racist, but since most don't understand what prejudice means, there is no point using that term.

Racist is more effective still. Racist bigot to be exact.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Ah, but I do understand what prejudice is..............as well as bigot. So thank you for pointing out that by your blind hate for Americans you fit the bill on both definitions...........again, really, nice to know who I am conversing with. Epic Fail Dude!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Ah, but I do understand what prejudice is..............as well as bigot. So thank you for pointing out that by your blind hate for Americans you fit the bill on both definitions...........again, really, nice to know who I am conversing with. Epic Fail Dude!

I'm not the one who calls all American animals, while you call my whole family and the whole Muslim population world wide animals.

Your racism is quiet obvious.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Symantics...........this from someone who trolls hating America and expecting a free pass?
Get over it, I call them as I see them, rather than pick and choose a few examples and try to create a pattern. You've already proven you're prejudiced and a bigot, by your own standards, do you really wanna continue with pointless insults, or just admit you're wrong and have some soul searching to do?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You do realize that this same thought process that you are using to justify your lying

is the same thought process used by extremist to justify what they do right?

That the ends justify the means? Lie to accomplish the goal?

You wanted to smear him, so you called him racist even tho it was wrong.........

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Symantics...........this from someone who trolls hating America and expecting a free pass?
Get over it, I call them as I see them, rather than pick and choose a few examples and try to create a pattern. You've already proven you're prejudiced and a bigot, by your own standards, do you really wanna continue with pointless insults, or just admit you're wrong and have some soul searching to do?

You call them as you see them, do you see my family as animals because they are Muslims? Tell me, please do tell me.

Such hatred existed in Nazi Germany, where did you inherit your hatred from?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You call them as you see them, do you see my family as animals because they are Muslims? Tell me, please do tell me. Such hatred existed in Nazi Germany, where did you inherit your hatred from?

thats the same hatred that Extremist have for infidels............they prove it by killing anyone that doesnt agree with them......

IF you want to compare people who have the same sort of patterns, id look more to extremists in your own religion who resemble hitler more than any other people..........

Hitler also killed his own people, if they didnt hold his beliefs........they were considered tainted sympathizers and no better than the jews.......

Much like Muslims who do not hold the views of thier extremist kin..........
edit on 16-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
What context are you on about? The context that Afghanistan under the occupation is the most corrupt nation in the world? That Afghanistan under the occupation is the biggest producer of heroin in the world? That Afghanistan under the occupation is the most lawless nation in the world.

Why don't you tell the nice people about how most of that production has been in "Taliban" controlled territory for years? They use it to pacify the people with profits from the poppy crops the farmers grow and then to help finance the Taliban war effort by selling it to the Russians and others who have been doing this for decades before the West ever got involved.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c9de0e46600.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c10b4b032c3a.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't see you bringing that to light. Under Taliban rule they limited the Poppy Production to raise profit margins by limiting the supply from regions they didn't fully control. They had Afghans from rival tribes/regions raising the crop who were competing with their Taliban Controlled crop production and sales which was flooding the market and driving the price and their profits down.

Not only that, the Taliban are mostly a minority Pashtun [Which the Bulk of Afghans] don't want back in power. which they are also made up of many others from around the ME who are not even Afghan. Many been coming for a Jihad which has been going on for years LONG BEFORE the Koran burning.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49db66ba2daf.gif[/atsimg]

Get real and wake up, the West doesn't give damn about Muslims

That's why there are litteraly MILLIONS of Muslims living freely and raising their families in the West? Come on, As much as you and many others poorly try to make it such in order to justify all kinds of heinous acts carried out in the name of heir faith it isn't about "Muslims"

it has been ten years now, they have been blaming Taliban for drugs and ignorant people like you have been believing it.

Meanwhile poorly educated people such as yourself are arguing conspiracy against facts. Fine go down that "Rabbit hole" Good riddens.

Why don't you get real and admit the fact that drugs under Taliban had the production level of 0-2%. Under US it has more than 90%.

Tell me who is in denial.

YOU

Anything else you want to pretend to know?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So you're telling me that Karzai's brother is on CIA payroll for no reason? Yeah right, the biggest drug dealer is coincidentally under CIA's payroll, and funnily the biggest drug dealer is Pushtoon, right, so the Americans can act like it is the Taliban. Also don't forget to remind us about the other drug dealers (war lords) who works for the same government which was installed against the barrel of the gun.

Hey let's forget to admit the facts, that under Taliban the drug production was 0-2%, under US it is more than 90%. Coincidence again, sure, I believe you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
Also don't forget to remind us about the other drug dealers (war lords) who works for the same government which was installed against the barrel of the gun.

I'm sorry but the Northern Alliance. [Afghans] Kicked the Taliban [Mostly non Afghans] to the street. Remember them? The afghans themselves allowed a pro-western leader a try. They had enough Taliban brutality and of woman being executed in their Football stadiums...

She must have burned a copy of the Koran

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0f9cb2e4a09.jpg[/atsimg]

Same Stadium 2010

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/389abe09fab1.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh and look women are allowed to get an education and are able to express themselves...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afe66a6d33a5.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey let's forget to admit the facts, that under Taliban the drug production was 0-2%, under US it is more than 90%. Coincidence again, sure, I believe you.

You know it's funny it really is. Many like to come on these sites and post their ignorance about the situation and portray the Afghans suffering at the barrel of a gun. They only enforce the idea in many minds of them being asinine with their demonstration of ignorance and lack of FACTS in country/on the ground. Sure keep watching old Youtube regurgitated BS if it helps you sleep at night.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06370ace46d8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2df8fa48ea02.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88568ec483c8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7ad4864abbd.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16402ff7116f.jpg[/atsimg]

US soldier guarding School being built 2010
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7adf4afdbd8.jpg[/atsimg]

Australian troops building bridge.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a806a1d1e06.jpg[/atsimg]

Contractors repairing Highway originally paid for and built by the US back in 1959/60/61.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c51e0cfda0df.jpg[/atsimg]

President Eisenhower in Kabul Afghanistan 1959
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62f4f9778590.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Hatred is a strong word, but it's not inherited, it's learned........guess who taught me, aqnd it wasn't the media? I'm gonna have to say, at least you are unashamed of being a bigot and prejudiced, a refreshing change on here instead of the usual PC crap. As far as your family being animals, I don't know them. Do they kill indiscriminately for their form of government (islam), do they hide behind women and children, blow up kids, behead innocents, rape and mutilate women? If not, I'm guessing they aren't, they'd just be blind followers as are so many of every faith in the world. They just happen to follow a particuarily violent, cruel, backwards, and corrupt form of goevernment "religion".

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If you think it was the Northern Alliance who took Taliban out of power you are just another "American living in the dream of an American living inside the American dream".

Your Semper fi attitude is obvious beyond belief, I can smell it from the other side of the planet.

That being said, don't forget to mention American women being executed by the American regime, and American women being beaten up for J-Walking (I still don't know what that means lol)...

Yeah, the freedom.

The Semper Fi propaganda is too old mate, I have been watching it for too long.

You still seem to think posting pictures gives you credibility. Me and you both know who you are trying to fool.

And no, the cop wasn't prosecuted for beating the %%%% out of that "women's right".

Obviously no one invades US and risks millions of lives because of this insanity which goes on in US. Or the 100,000 + rape which goes on in US, or the don't ask don't tell policy of US army, which allows men and women to get raped, without any prosecution against the perpetrators.

Propaganda mate, I have lived through it, I know what it is all about, I still haven't seen any Muslim army come to US to force their way of life, or their financial, governing system down your throat.

Keep posting pictures, that really increases your credibility. Funny you didn't post pictures of the rich neighborhoods which are build through drug money

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

You called all Muslims animals, now that I exposed your hatred you are trying to change your attitude because no one will swallow your B.S.

Keep trying.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If you can find a UTOPIA on Earth let me know I'll move there in a heartbeat.

You don't like those pics?

Why?

Does the truth hurt?

AND

What's wrong with showing real pics of real people in Afghanistan?

I know, it doesn't fly with your version of events "of the only thing going on in Afghanistan is people being slaughtered because they are Muslim"

I don't doubt there are things that need to be addressed. This is the case in every single country in the world.

edit on 16-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ummm, o.k. I stand by what I said..............if ya don't like it go ask allah to change me, all of them over there are animals.
The only bs here is another trolling anti American pro muzzie Jew hater.Ummm, yeah, that would be you and those of your ilk. Have a good time in your hate fest..........funny how hate and islam go together, meanwhile I'll enjoy the good life here in paradise while you stew in our own hatred, bigotry, and prejuce. Here's an idea read your little book and see if it has some peacefull answers, or are you only gonna read the bomb making instruction section to seek retribution?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

First of all, nice trying to derail the thread by going COMPLETELY off topic because you cant refute the evidence.....

That being said, don't forget to mention American women being executed by the American regime,

I love how you slip in , "being executed by american regime", with your "being beaten" like sliding that in there along with a couple of vids of cops behaving badly, has some HUGE implication and is believable.......

You are giving yourself away with your tactics man.......outright lying, and admitting it........slipping bits of obscure truth in with blatant lies, and a tidbit of video proof to try and sway opinion........

Your blatant hate of Americans and the US and things western......

You operate a lot like some of the agencies I delt with in Iraq...........i can see your tactics for exactly what they are
"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Nope, you just think pictures makes your perspective of the events in Afghanistan credible, when in reality the situation is horrendous, there is still war, there is still people getting killed in daily basis, kids getting abducted and their organs getting plucked out and sold to foreign nations, corruption so widespread and deep that even little kids can get raped, and the perpetrator can get away with it, with money or connection. Drug addiction is increasing rapidly, drug production is obviously blablaish.

The American dream right?

LOL

Not surprised.

Mr. Lal’s son has already been kidnapped once – returned after 13 days for a $20,000 ransom. But Lal still gets death threats by phone, and a few days ago, thieves tried to break into his house. Only a few randomly fired shots from the AK-47 stopped them.
For the Afghans whose hearts and minds America and its allies are trying to win, the greatest enemy in many cases is not the Taliban, but criminals and the police who are often seen as being complicitous with them.

anandgopal.com...

I can go on, but you know what I'm talking about.

Pictures don't make you credible lol, drug money and corruption builds very beautiful sites in Afghanistan, you should see the rich warlord neighborhoods, I challenge you to find the picture and post it. I'm sure you seen it, the whole thing is built by drug money, which amounts to billions.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Please go on.

We can post RT youtube clips or pressTV clips and whomever else has issues with the US all day long. It's their propaganda. You apparently eat it up.

As I stated before go down that Rabbit hole. Enjoy the darkness.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

The Semper Fi crowd I'm familiar with, don't worry, I'm not trying to sway your opinion, your minds are fixed, I've dealt with many of your kind. You guys are the ones who chose to be slaves for the American corporations, I know this is gonna hurt but bear with me. You are the one who chose to sign the contract and follow all commands, whether the command be murder or mass murder, you have to follow, if you don't, you will be locked up for a long time. You chose to be a slave, I have no respect for slaves, I have respect for Americans, who work their asses off to make America better, the scientists, the engineers, the talented Americans who the elites abuse for their own disgusting interests.

I although I agree that the Semper Fi crowd has also been abused, but at least they choose it. Then again the poor has very little options therefore military is an easy option, the poor has always been slaves, the difference is, today they are deceived in to believing they are not.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Please go on.

We can post RT youtube clips or pressTV clips and whomever else has issues with the US all day long. It's their propaganda. You apparently eat it up.

As I stated before go down that Rabbit hole. Enjoy the darkness.

Yup, MSM must fulfill your Semper Fi dreams right, typical.

Some of us don't look at labels, rather the information.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join