It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan mullahs push peaceful protest in wake of Quran-burning violence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

You're in denial because you aren't seeing things in context, like the other events mentioned. What do you think causes extremists in rich, developed countries assassinate people who insult Islam? You are ignoring this because it refutes what you're trying to convince people of: That the Quran burning was only an igniter and not a central cause.

Who says I hate them? I'm just being realistic here.
edit on 15-4-2011 by 547000 because: q

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
reply to post by neo96

Beautiful how every single point your post can be applied to what Israel is doing and how the USA supports this with the difference being that Israel isn't "sorry" for those things.

IT--
edit on 15-4-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

derail! derail! derail!!! derail!!! derai!!l derail!!!

*runs around with arms flailing*

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have to say, I find it hopeful that the irony of this is not lost on the clerics, and that they are exhorting their mosques away from such barbarism...

Perhaps there is hope for these backwards folks yet!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Afghan mullahs push peaceful protest in wake of Quran-burning violence

news.yahoo.com

Kandahar, Afghanistan – As the dust settles in Afghanistan after sustained protest over a Florida pastor's Quran burning, many residents in Kandahar are facing an unpleasant truth: More Qurans were burned in the course of their protests than by Terry Jones. The demonstrations, which started peacefully, quickly turned violent, killing at least nine people and injuring scores in Kandahar City alone. And as protesters vandalized a girls’ school and set fire to shops, Qurans also inadvertently went On Wednesday, the province’s top spiritual leaders moved to address the irony – and promote
(visit the link for the full news article)

I know I shouldn't laugh, but come on, the irony!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

Originally posted by 547000

It was mostly (about 95%) the Quran burning. Be assured that even without the troops there they would have still committed such actions in the name of defending Islam.

Now you are claiming only the Quran burning and occupation is the cause, add some more to the list please.

I will add one to help you fill the basket:

#Drugs flourishing throughout Afghanistan under the protection of CIA, causing huge drug addiction.
#
#
#
#

Your turn. Tell us what fuels the anger, we know what sparked it.

Without that drug money the Soviets would have creamed them to pieces. Don't defend them, the are enlightened people with the true word of God as their guides.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You're in denial because you aren't seeing things in context, like the other events mentioned. What do you think causes extremists in rich, developed countries assassinate people who insult Islam? You are ignoring this because it refutes what you're trying to convince people of: That the Quran burning was only an igniter and not a central cause.

How am I not seeing things in context? It is you who doesn't recognize the fact that tens of thousands of people are drugs addicts just in Kabul because of CIA is allowing drugs to flourish. It is you who doesn't recognize the corruption which allows even little kids to get raped and tortured without justice. It is you who doesn't recognize the fact that Afghanistan is still in a state of war. You are the one who doesn't recognize that Afghanistan has no freedom nor Democracy as the West claim they have.

The B.S. they are feeding you and your kind is disgusting, wake up and grow up.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

I'm not gonna cry, nor laugh, because you know what you are.

People like you are the same people who thinks the world hates you because of your freedom. *spit*.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

Without drug money the US troops wouldn't be in Afghanistan.

Tell us please tell us, why is Afghanistan occupied.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

What context are you on about? The context that Afghanistan under the occupation is the most corrupt nation in the world? That Afghanistan under the occupation is the biggest producer of heroin in the world? That Afghanistan under the occupation is the most lawless nation in the world.

Get real and wake up, the West doesn't give damn about Muslims, it has been ten years now, they have been blaming Taliban for drugs and ignorant people like you have been believing it. Why don't you get real and admit the fact that drugs under Taliban had the production level of 0-2%. Under US it has more than 90%.

Tell me who is in denial.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wow, so much off topic nonsense................these animals don't need a reason to kill anyone, it's ingrained in them. Their "religion" teaches them violence..........and yup I find it extremely funy they burned the very books they are upset about being burned. As far as Americans being concerned about muzzies...........why should we be? I don't care what happens to them as long as they advance beyond the pathetic ways they have now.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

So you are arguing that the West needs reason to kill millions of them but they don't have any reason to kill you?

Get real, you are in their land, tell us how many freakin bases you have around the world and still stupidly debating "cuts, no cuts, cuts, not cuts, cuts, no cuts". Just cut your defense budget to the same level as the rest of the world, or at least to China, that would save you 500billion dollars. "cuts, no cuts, cuts, no cuts" how stupid can you be?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

What context are you on about? The context that Afghanistan under the occupation is the most corrupt nation in the world? That Afghanistan under the occupation is the biggest producer of heroin in the world? That Afghanistan under the occupation is the most lawless nation in the world.

Get real and wake up, the West doesn't give damn about Muslims, it has been ten years now, they have been blaming Taliban for drugs and ignorant people like you have been believing it. Why don't you get real and admit the fact that drugs under Taliban had the production level of 0-2%. Under US it has more than 90%.

Tell me who is in denial.

You completely missed the point. Even when people are in well-to-do countries unlike Afghanistan, they still commit murders to defend the honor of Islam. That invalidates your point that that defending Islam is a minor and not major reason. Living conditions in Afghanistan have nothing to do with the brutality outside of it committed by those extremists. The main linking thread common to all this is defending Islam.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You completely missed the point. Even when people are in well-to-do countries unlike Afghanistan, they still commit murders to defend the honor of Islam.

And Western Simper Fi club still does murders-rapes-tortures... in Muslim countries in the name of Western freedom.

So let us be stupid and forget that the extreme rage in Afghanistan had everything to do with the dude who burned the Quran and his mustache, but nothing to do with other problems which Afghans are facing.

It still doesn't change the facts, if you insult someone, they will get pissed off and get angry, anger makes individuals act irrationally and illogically. Do you want me to give you example of white Westerners killing people for insults? Please ask me for examples, please I beg you.

But when anger is stacked up for so long, it doesn't take much to explode.

That invalidates your point that that defending Islam is a minor and not major reason. Living conditions in Afghanistan have nothing to do with the brutality outside of it committed by those extremists. The main linking thread common to all this is defending Islam.

So let me get this straight, you think this has nothing to do with the messed up situation Afghans are in due to the occupation, the drugs, the corruption, the organ theft, the rapes, the pedophilia, the poverty, the mass murders, the depleted and non-depleted uranium contamination.... but is has everything to do with Quran burning. WOW, you are either living inside MSM, or you just need to go visit Afghanistan.

People like you are solution to world wide problems, only if you educate yourselves. zzzz.
edit on 16-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Hmmmm, I was hoping for a valid point, I guess it's not gonna happen.
Anothe muzzie apologist on ATS call me surprised.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

You're calling Muslims animals, I don't have to say much more to racist individuals such as you.

You fully know how many lives the US occupation of Iraq has caused, based on lies which you swallowed like something something soup.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I love how people like the OP continually blame everything else in the world........including mainly the US
for everything that happens with Islam........

Except when you ask them to explain why they were using the SAME EXACT tactics,killing and excuses............

oooooooooooo about 1000 years before the US was even an idea?

Try to push blame all you want, there are some facts you cannot run from.....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

You're calling Muslims animals, I don't have to say much more to racist individuals such as you.

You fully know how many lives the US occupation of Iraq has caused, based on lies which you swallowed like something something soup.

Muslims arent a race..........Muslim is a religion............that would make him prejudice against Islam........not a racist.......

Easy on the labeling there buddy

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Muslims arent a race..........Muslim is a religion............that would make him prejudice against Islam........not a racist.......

Easy on the labeling there buddy

The label racist is more effective, you and I both know that.

Prejudice, most don't even know what that means, I would rather stick to racist.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The label racist is more effective, you and I both know that. Prejudice, most don't even know what that means, I would rather stick to racist.

So you would rather label him a racist, even tho you know its WRONG , just because you find it more effective?

Are you serious?

That just told me all I needed to know about your thought processes ..............

Anytime you do something just for the effect, even tho you know its wrong, you betray truth and any virtue you might have had within your own argument.............you basically just told me youll do whatever it takes to get your point across whether its a lie or not.........

Im done here.............

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So you admit to being a dishonest opportunist........
Not surprised at all..........and since we are now discussing labels, yup, animals fit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join