It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

If there was a Comet on a collision course with earth it would honestly be hard enough to calculate which continent it might hit at this distance......let alone something as small as the International Space Station! You very well may be telling the truth but I believe your 'NASA Contact' is lying to you.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid
Do you have a source. Some sort of proof of the updated trajectory. Your word of mouth just won't cut it around here

Tbh i'll take the word of mouth of someone who has posted only 300 posts in 4 years of membership to this forum, and who chooses to post specifically about this, where disclosing his source(s) might very well put people in danger, maybe even himself.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon just yet but i tend to hinge to it being true since there seemingly is a blackout going on concerning this comet indeed.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The simulation will update as new data comes to hand.

Closer it get's the more accurate the simulation will be.

So if it has changed it will be due to better data.

But of course that just won't do for the conspiracy theory...

edit on 15/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

So, just move the space station.
ric

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Just answer me this , do you know how many you can see right now and theyre coming? check and than you will say there is a media blackout on every one of them! Be advise media waits till is news, it will come late this year is yet too soon to talk about Elenin, they will when it becames news, or they wont have things to talk about! thats why theyre not publishing not because is going to hit!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Instead of just eyes isnt there some way to put ears to the universe to hear incomming celestial objects and evaluate the size from its harmonic tremor not sound but its interactions with the normal harmonic surroundings from existing celestial bodies in the local? Small comet make smaller wave/signal/tremor/magnetics change, larger create stronger signal as it interfers with the local celestial community. I wish there was more shared but this isnt the case, so congrats to all trying to understand it.

edit on 4/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon just yet but i tend to hinge to it being true since there seemingly is a blackout going on concerning this comet indeed.

What blackout?

Just because someone says there's a blackout doesn't mean there is, do some of your own research.

Check the links I posted earlier for a head start if you like.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by operation mindcrime

yes, i assume it is. what i said in the op is what my source told me. thats all. i'm not an expert on any of this. i'm presenting you with what i know.

"YOU know about the comet elenin?!?, nasa is worried it will hit the space station"

Riddle me this....if the comet is going to be so close that it might hit the ISS, wouldn't your "source" have said they are worried it will hit earth? I mean, forget the ISS...if it gets close enough to be a risk to a space station, the earths gravitational pull will draw it into the atmosphere, correct? So why the F would they care about the ISS?!

Maybe TPTB are planning to have a little stay there while SHTF down below and they don't want their plans ruined?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
It's really very funny... ran a search, just for the term Comet Elenin over at JPL and got a return of 0.

I Guess JPL, who normally has ALOT to say, about ALOT of things, has nothing to say relating to Comet Elenin. Really, very funny....

http:// ssd.jpl. nasa.gov/ sbdb.cgi?sstr=C/2010%20X1

Sorry, I had to put spaces in the URL for it to show properly on the forum.
edit on 15-4-2011 by VelvetSplash because: ATS forum script problem with url

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hey Bob, thanks for the information. Just know that I as so many here have heard prediction after prediction concerning this an so many end of the world events. Please tell me something do you own a technology company based in OH?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Can someone kindly tell me why we can't see it in the night sky yet? People are saying this thing is 4 times the size of Jupiter - yet where is it? Surely it would be visible by now if it were coming close to earth by October. Any thoughts would be appreciated?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

Try this one instead.

It's still there.
edit on 15-4-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Here's the math: 92,955,807 miles (1au) * 0.0004617 = 42917.6960919 miles.

and the coma is already 80000 km long (i'll let you do the km/miles conversion);

and the more it approaches the sun, the longer/bigger it gets (always opposite direction to the sun from the comet);

we might finally end up knowing for sure what's in a comet coma... and if it comes that close we'll all get a taste of it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
All we can do is wait. If it's a real concern we know some false flag type of scenerio will happen.
When the PTB all need to go to a big meeting (bunker down) we'll know the threat is real. In the meantime have your survival kit ready.:@

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Wonderful, another person with a "source" - so far, the success rate of "source" related prediction threads has been.. 0%. This one in particular seems ludicrous. They are worried a comet might collide.. with their space station?! Seriously? It orbits some 210 miles on average above the earth. They really are ONLY worried it might collide with their space station, and not the planet? How would it even manage to collide with just the space station and not Earth? Quite the surgical comet we have on our hands.

Pardon me if I don't take this terribly seriously.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by OldCorp

The simulation will update as new data comes to hand.

Closer it get's the more accurate the simulation will be.

So if it has changed it will be due to better data.

But of course that just won't do for the conspiracy theory...

edit on 15/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Unless the data causes the simulation to update to show the body being further away- MUCH further away- I dont think you need any 'conspirarcy theory' to be a little concerned.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Romekje

What blackout?

Just because someone says there's a blackout doesn't mean there is, do some of your own research.

Check the links I posted earlier for a head start if you like.

Ask the amateur astronomers on YT who get their vids about elenin deleted within hours of posting.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I hope Bob Schultz (OP) isn't using his real name if he really has a friend at NASA feeding him info
2nd line

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Richard C Hoagland would be broadcasting this on Coast to Coast like stink on $hit if this is indeed true.

When has that guy said anything that has been true?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

What amature astronomers would these be then?

P.S here is a hint, don't say astrolpatriot.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join