It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

thank you sir! Keep us updated

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Therealkaf

This information?

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Then there's this information:

www.aerith.net...

Pictures:

www.aerith.net...

Thanks for the links (although some are already on the (gasp) David Icke forum link.)

Even to my eye, that seems a little close..............
edit on 15-4-2011 by Thunda because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

LOL..
..yeah. that information, I couldn't find it through a search and clicked the link I had saved and it came up with an error code.

Oh well....Cheers for finding it for me

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

I'm very sketchy of all the theories behind this comet, but looking at this does indeed hint to it being pretty close. I didn't realize it went straight through Earths path around the Sun. It may not be planet x, but if we were to get hit by a comet, we're F###ed either way.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

well if u done it properly....C/2010 X1 (Elenin)
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

this comet is real ffs...and if the comet dont hit earth,what if it hits the moon and wipes her out,and if it doesnt hit either,we pass thru its trail,we will be bombarded with comet deberis

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Thanks for the info. Keep up the great work and if you find anymore info that you could reveal (without giving up who you or your source is), please do so.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
And what if Elenin is not a comet but a much larger object that has been discussed time and time again all over the web... NASA never discloses anything of importance and they always manipulate data to keep the population in the dark...

People say they prefer the truth no matter how bad, but in truth people would rather be lazy and let someone else deal with it for them.

NASA in whatever frame of mind they were in at the time have decided to with-hold certain truthes and not tell the public they were created for to serve the interests of science, any with-holding of information potentially catastrophic to public wellfare will eventually bit them in the ass as IF / SHOULD an object hit the Earth or civilian population centre and the people find out that NASA KNEW and DID NOTHING in informing the people , NASA staff will be held accountable, NASA need to remember that first and foremost.

NASA is in danger of being recognised as a laughing stock by hiding the truth from the people as more and more are realising the fact that we are not alone in the universe, even if it isn't aliens and advanced technology but objects that can have an impact ( no pun intended ) on our lives not only pretty pictures of dustclouds and planetary bodies..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thank you OP for your insight, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that without evidence of your source it can only be held as speculation.

That said, I am willing to take the leap of faith, afterall the whole Elenin thing has felt sus from the start, and it doesn't surprise me to learn that the trajectory potentially is off from its original calculation.

I always believe no one is ever 100% right about these things until the window for probability has passed, scientists may well be smart, and we put a lot of trust in their knowing with certainty, but they are only human, and human error is always a possibility.

One of the things which leans me toward the OP, is that I too saw him state in a previous thread that he would try to source more info on elenin, and to my mind he has lived up to that and delivered. Obtaining written testimony from the NASA source is never a realistic expectation.

It all comes down to believe what feels right to you

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

one can only assume that for all your wisdom you are
an executive at Nasa
correct me if i am wrong....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
While I always try to be open minded to any possibility, I highly doubt that if something were possibly going to hit earth it would be all hush hush. So many people look at the skies and track this stuff, someone would be bound to spill, and not remain anonymous.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

you do realize it would be very hard to hit the iss? its orbiting the earth right..so I would guess the are just worried about it hitting in general. If their calculations are off, or maybe they aren't and they aren't posting the results because no one in their right mind would post a "hit"

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by DataWraith

one can only assume that for all your wisdom you are
an executive at Nasa
correct me if i am wrong....

But I'm not , so you are wrong but I won't hold it against you
, but I DO know someone who used to work at NASA, ( he's a great honest bloke and used to make durable power supplies for satelites.

My statement is from my worries, and my reaction that should I happen to live through an event that affected the world as a whole I wouldn't take it lightly should I find out that someone in that position knew and could've warned people but didn't therefore causing severe loss of I life.

I for one would not be at all pleased, and although I wouldn't ( I say that but unless the situation happens who knows?) there would be people who'd take matters into their own hands to show them the error of their actions if you catch my meaning?..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Just a thought...

Is this why it seems like America is being dismantled? It's like they're trying to pilfer as much money out of the system before ditching.

One could get that impression anyhow

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well so? So it hits the space station. Evacuate crew beforehand and divert it if possible, out of the way. They've got a lot of months to do this. That's close to earth, yeah, but who is saying it is going to hit the earth?

On the other hand, if it's going to be that close and has a debris field, the earth might see some impacts. But most if not all of it will burn up in the atmosphere. Unless the debris is big. At least that's my understanding, but talk to Phage, he'll give you the real scoop.

Warning: I am drive by posting, and have not read all posts in thread. *smack*

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is what I have concluded based on the info gathered, but I need a bit of clarity.

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
There seems to be a massive disinfo campaign concerning this comet, several youtube accounts have been deleted along with all their videos, for no reason. Nasa shut down its own buzzroom over a single comment...
On videos with lots of views containing elenin information, click on posters who dismiss elenin with a superior air and sound intelligent, and you will find many of them have accounts made shortly after elenin was found. I'm not saying all of them are part of the disinfo, but you will probably notice the pattern too.
What we got here, is an extensive massive dis-info campaign, that NASA has implemented in order to keep all truth about Elenin off of the internet. They would most likely be getting help from other 3 Letter abbreviated agencies also. As many ATS members sporadically blurt out from time to time, ATS is full of government paid dis-info agents. Some will even say that SO, Springer, or others are CIA agents.

After about 9 hours now, why is this thread still here? Surely NASA has spent millions of $$$, and thousands of hours, to keep the truth from reaching us sheeples. They have censored the entire internet, except ATS.

I don't think I will ever cease to be amazed by some of the obvious blind belief I see on this site. Most topics/threads will be slammed to the ground quickly, if they do not contain any actual proof, and especially if it is someone saying, "a friend told me so, so I know it is true." Then there are those few topics that do not need proof. What is the major difference? It is what you want to hear. The topics that can garner mass amounts of flags and stars, and the most attention, without any actual proof, are the Ultimate Conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Here's the math: 92,955,807 miles (1au) * 0.0004617 = 42917.6960919 miles.

Aint that about twice the diameter of earth only? damn that IS close, well within our magnetosphere i think.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by proof-would-be-good
JPL Elenin Orbit Diagram

This is the link to see the JPL's orbit track of Elenin. You can see it by date and by au. There are a couple of zooms that help once it starts getting closer to Earth. Hope this helps.
I've watched that same simulation from the same source. I have a pretty good memory, and that is NOT what I have seen SEVERAL times.

In this NEW simulation, Elenin is MUCH further away from Earth than it was previously. Someone's manipulating data.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You do realise he posted unsubstantiated info from the NASA Buzzroom, where anyone could post anything and where NASA had no sway, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by McKey
While I always try to be open minded to any possibility, I highly doubt that if something were possibly going to hit earth it would be all hush hush. So many people look at the skies and track this stuff, someone would be bound to spill, and not remain anonymous.

I think it all depends on the individual, people would want to tell someone, but from their point of view 'it may not happen' so why take the risk of upsetting someone?
People given terrible news would panic in such a way that people would die in a stampede for example's sake, and then if it didn't happen you'd be to blame.
IF they kept quiet and it happens they if they knew the possiblilty then maybe they could keep quiet and hope no one notices?.
And the person spotting anything has to be lucky enough to be looking in the right direction for the object to be spotted, how many times have you crossed the road and whilst looking the other way nearly been run over?
The space we live is 360 degrees all round everyone on the planet could look up and we'd still miss something.

Originally posted by paearmor

you do realize it would be very hard to hit the iss? its orbiting the earth right..so I would guess the are just worried about it hitting in general. If their calculations are off, or maybe they aren't and they aren't posting the results because no one in their right mind would post a "hit"

And sorry but I'd have to say that chance play's a big hand in any situation, the ISS just has to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, they might be lucky, the object ( if any ) could miss them, hit the Earth and they on the station could/would be safer position than us down here.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
jesus! ill place at dailycosmicnews.blogspot.com actual and present position of the Elenin and every one can check with theyre own telescopes !! people this one is not hitting! probably some other in the future, not this one .
Are we getting histeria? seems so, and there are a lot of people hat dont understand this subjects and can take bad decisions on what is being said!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join