It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

LOL!!!!!!

I received a threat regarding my outspoken stance against the New World Order. 'Someone' ran a bespoke voiceover over the top of a crappy late night movie ......

In the post just six minutes before that one, you talked about "a dream"!!!

LOL!!!!

Oh, boy...thanks for the chuckle......

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned and I missed it, but one of the major alignment dates mentioned was September 27, 2011. I just wanted to point out that September 28, 2011 is the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah, which is the Jewish New Year and meant to be celebratory, new birth, and reflective. Nine and ten days later is the holiday of Yom Kippur, which is a holiday where Jews fast and are meant to pray, meditate, and think/atone for the sins of the past year. Speaking as an observant Jew, these holidays are rife with sentiment and meaning and the time period surrounding these holidays (and dates in general) are critical to the Jewish faith. It seems like more than a coincidence that these dates are all in alignment. Maybe there is some hidden meaning behind those old texts we should look into?

Originally posted by lagenese
Maybe this vid can shed a bit of info on whatever is out there...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Checkout the recent post Leonid Elenin made as of yesterday

HERE

Pretty ironic, don't ya think

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

Sounds like this is going to be very interesting shortly. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

To quote Elenin from the comments on that same page:

We can’t see this comet by naked eye because this object is relative small comet, not a planet. If comet Elenin is Nibiru, we already catch it without any binoculars and telescopes. Comet coma is semi transparency and such large object as planet can’t lurking behind my comet. This is rubbish.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That link IS NOT FROM a:

....post Leonid Elenin .....

YOU are either a LIAR! OR, fooled by other LIARS that you read online.

As an ATS member, I will NOT be calling you....YOU specifically, a "liar".....I will, instead, question the source you provided.

Please make the effort to verify your source.....

edit on 22 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: bb code

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is pretty wild, you really have to read it for yourself. The article talks about the sighting of two suns, Roswell and three aliens and and and. It is a two page article so be sure to find the link for the second half. It is quite amazing. False flag in Pakistan going viral...

"Russia orders missile alert after mysterious ‘vortex’ slams into Germany: report"

"According to this report, the extraordinary gamma-ray explosion first observed in deep space on March 28 by NASA’s Swift satellite, and that has so far lasted an unprecedented 12 days, appears to be ‘communicating’ with the massive Asteroid 2010 SO16 , the largest space rock ever discovered so close to Earth, and Asteroid 2005 YU55, a round mini-world that is about 400 meters (1,300 feet) in diameter and which in early November will approach our planet within a scant 0.85 lunar distances."

"To what, and/or whom, lies behind these shocking assaults upon our planet Earth we were given a ‘clue’ this past week when the United States domestic spying agency called the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released to the public one of their most top-secret memos confirming that aliens had landed in the US in what is now referred to as the Roswell UFO Incident."

www.realnewsreporter.com...

edit on 23-4-2011 by copy because: link issue

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Luckily I don't give a flying horse's ass what you think.

Enjoy your chuckle.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by copy
This is pretty wild, you really have to read it for yourself. The article talks about the sighting of two suns, Roswell and three aliens and and and. It is a two page article so be sure to find the link for the second half. It is quite amazing. False flag in Pakistan going viral...

"Russia orders missile alert after mysterious ‘vortex’ slams into Germany: report"

"According to this report, the extraordinary gamma-ray explosion first observed in deep space on March 28 by NASA’s Swift satellite, and that has so far lasted an unprecedented 12 days, appears to be ‘communicating’ with the massive Asteroid 2010 SO16 , the largest space rock ever discovered so close to Earth, and Asteroid 2005 YU55, a round mini-world that is about 400 meters (1,300 feet) in diameter and which in early November will approach our planet within a scant 0.85 lunar distances."

"To what, and/or whom, lies behind these shocking assaults upon our planet Earth we were given a ‘clue’ this past week when the United States domestic spying agency called the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released to the public one of their most top-secret memos confirming that aliens had landed in the US in what is now referred to as the Roswell UFO Incident."

www.realnewsreporter.com...

edit on 23-4-2011 by copy because: link issue

Not exactly a second sun when said burst is taking place millions, if not billions of lightyears away.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Thank you for this very interesting link. It appears that Leonid himself is raising the possibility of Comet-Planetary alignments to major earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by THEDUDE86

...you said it did not have a tail....

NO, I never wrote that. I talked about the coma (which gets people "excited" because they hear it is "growing"!
They misunderstand this to think it implies that the entire comet is "growing"!)

The "tail" is only a phenomenon of a comet's approach to its host star. (Our Sun, in this case.....since we haven't been to other stars, but can infer that THEY TOO will have similar orbiting phenomena).

What I wrote is that there is no "TRAIL" --- in response to a member who thought the comet was somehow "picking up" debris and "dragging it along" behind it....like it had a physical wake, or some such nonsense.

As I said....comprehension in reading. Reading is fundamental (R.I.F.)

READ IT AGAIN: www.abovetopsecret.com...

See? I write about the TAIL......as part of the COMA......
edit on 15 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Hang on a second. Why is a "wake" nonsense? That response is nonsense if you ask me.

It is highly possible that this comet can be made up of solid mass, and that mass can attract other mass as it travels millions/billions/trillions of miles in this case in its orbit. Hell, if it passes through the astroid belt, its going to pick up debris. But, the astroid belt is a hard target to hit, granted, in the over all expanse of the universe.

Your assumption that the comet is made of Ice and is giving off just a vapor trail is not 100% accurate. It is plausible, but there exists an equally arguable theory as to its makeup as well, which, gives status to my theory.

And you never mind that this has never happened before to a comet. (that it picks up debris along its travels).

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MBSCSDD

Still doesnt change the fact that it is leaving. Some day our planet will not have a moon. Who knows if mankind will still be around when that time comes if so I imagine it will be pretty bad. Its not happening tomorrow though so relax.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

www.associatedcontent.com...

Yes the moon is moving away. I clarified what you were saying because you were unclear. I did not capitalize the deary and didnt mean to be condecending. I'm assuming perhaps wrongly that you are much younger than me. The deary was not meant to be anything other than an older woman speaking to a much younger one. Sorry you were offended.
edit on 23-4-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
EU Times has been notoriously been known for disinformation! One can frequently see the sources relate to Sacha Faal.

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

He's a russian defence minister. does that help my credibility?

www.eutimes.net...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Upon perusing the web, came across this vid from JPL which show the results of the WISE observations. It would seem there is more than just one comet/asteroid to worry about floating around out there.

WISE Comet and asteroid census Video

I'm not sure if I have seen it mentioned here or not but I do wonder what effects (if any) the sun will have on Elenin's trajectory the closer it gets. Would massive CME's have any effect on it?

Also, messed around with Nasa's Horizons program, using the telnet program and generated some info for the Elenin comet. See what you can make of this, I've highlighted the data that jumps out.

edit on 25-4-2011 by ATSecretAgent because: New data.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My Elenin timeline predictions:

May 21, 2011:
Planetary alignment of Earth, Mercury, Venus and Mars.
Supposed “Judgement Day” according to some religious circles (7000 years after the Flood of Noah).
Elenin is at a distance of 1.83 Au to Earth and becomes visible in the sky.

September 26/27/28, 2011:
Three Days of Darkness as Elenin passes between the Earth and the Sun at a distance of 3.9 to 3.6 Au.
Beginning of possible heavy meteor showers as the comet passes Earth and gets ahead of us.
Fire rains down from the sky.

October 17, 2011:
Elenin is at its closet position to Earth at a distance of .23 Au as it begins to cross our path.
Panic grips every society as the masses are left to fend for themselves.
Massive Earthquakes and Volcanos rip apart the land and sea.

October 20/21, 2011:
Elenin is directly in front of the Earth’s orbit around the Sun.
“End of the World” According to same religious circle as mentioned above.
Earth’s rotation begins to “slow down” as it’s caught in Elenin’s gravitational pull.
Like a spinning top coming to a stop, Earths axis and poles begin to wobble and shift erratically.

October 28, 2011:
Alternate end date of the Mayan Calendar.
Earth begins to cross behind Elenin at a distance of .27 Au.
Gravitational forces of Elenin try to pull Earth away from it’s orbit.

November 11, 2011 (11/11/11):
The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Planetary alignment of Venus, Mercury, Earth and Elenin breaks the gravitational bond but starts Earth in an opposite rotation.

December 21, 2012:
Enki/Tehuti/Thoth/Quetzalcoatl returns to re-colonize the planet.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Absolute and total rubbish....

Every word of it.

Try again.

On second thought, don't .... that is just more ignorant fear mongering, absent any foundation in science, logic or reason....or reality....

edit on 25 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

HAHAH!! Actually it was intended as a bit of fun, don't be too harsh on me. I guess I should have noted that.

But just so you know, all these dates are based on the position of the planets and comet according to the JPL, so it's not complete rubbish.

edit on 4/25/2011 by amaster because: General edit

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

No, not "complete" nonsense, since you used some certain "accurate" figures:

...all these dates are based on the position of the planets and comet according to the JPL....

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Know how to manipulate that JPL link? (Need the Java plugin).

You can zoom, move it in three-dimensions, and control the time display, fast-forward and back, freeze frame, change the units of time, etc.

Note the predicted path, in blue. Dark blue, when the comet is below the plane of the ecliptic, and light blue when above. Note where it is, and where Earth is, when the comet crosses ABOVE the ecliptic....and it continues on its merry way, as it "catches up" to us, and passes. Well distant, and above us.

LOOK where the Sun is, too in relation at that encounter. Remember that the "tail" will always stream away from the Sun...irrespective of the comet's direction of motion. In that case, the "tail" will appear to be leading the comet....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Interesting to note that the commet is "parallel" with Earth on 9/11, the 10 year anniversary. Not that this has any significance, just coincidential.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join